SOUNDCLOUD NO SHILLS

SC/BC/YT: NO SHILLS EDITION

Rules:
- Before posting give feedback on at least 3 anons.
- RECCS are not FEEDBACK, avoid lazy reccs.
- People who post links and shill themselves without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and MUST be ignored.
- Only give feedback to people following the rules. Don't let em get away with not giving anything
- First posters should come back later if there weren't at least 3 replies in the thread. OP must follow the rule.
- Tag your genre in green-text like usual.

Attached: SHILLSOUNDCLOUD.jpg (250x127, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gemelus-melupus/come-lay-on-the-side
soundcloud.com/gregor-mcmurray/sets/dreads
youtube.com/watch?v=LyU6RsF9y9Q&t=113s
soundcloud.com/karmaeiic/xyequals
soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/sets/blurreal
soundcloud.com/vince-vantronic/cream-remix-lookin-for-someone-to-rap-over-this-beat-send-pm
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnQ5NQ4kvc
youtube.com/watch?v=JMpL3XY2bzA
youtube.com/watch?v=5vGtgyjx7lg
youtube.com/watch?v=m-oICMjYlXY
soundcloud.com/bobby-philler/lost-in-boheemia-1/s-Vjx8N
soundcloud.com/sam-steov
soundcloud.com/crackbery/holographic-universe
soundcloud.com/dmn2398
soundcloud.com/treesonthemooon/forward-and-forward
soundcloud.com/allahusnackbar/dried-fruits-prod-juuzo
soundcloud.com/lfpqsketches/bat-trapped?in=lfpqsketches/sets/march-sketches
soundcloud.com/augustusthegreat/mesmerized
soundcloud.com/yungchuck420
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/ascendance
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/dying-being-me-prod-gucciwitch
soundcloud.com/ThomMoot/Delirium
soundcloud.com/lucasle
soundcloud.com/maagamusic/lonaboi-trusted-you-prod-maaga-1
slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/myopic
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/myopic
soundcloud.com/pool-view/hot-head
soundcloud.com/lil_kava/malware-historian-prod-by-lil-kava-and-zazier
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/dying-
soundcloud.com/lostboiiiiii/previews-airlock-sunbeam-it-figures-medusa
youtube.com/watch?v=80SWhPnvRSY
youtube.com/watch?v=OstJsf2_u7E
soundcloud.com/taylorponton/untitled-february
soundcloud.com/lilspook1337/retrograde
soundcloud.com/liquidamaku/retroflows
soundcloud.com/newtiemusic/airport-lobby-syndrome-demo
soundcloud.com/chaintrx/dj-felicite-transhuman
soundcloud.com/90sneptune/texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soundcloud.com/gemelus-melupus/come-lay-on-the-side

>experimental
>all kind of genres
>lyrics and ballads

Will feedback when thread is filling

Cheers!

Attached: cdd0b62c0b84de9d369ecc427817e995.jpg (236x236, 9K)

soundcloud.com/gregor-mcmurray/sets/dreads

New EP Just released :)

>dance
>electronic
>acoustic elements

Attached: march ep flattened.jpg (3000x3000, 2.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LyU6RsF9y9Q&t=113s

CONSOLEDEATHCONSOLEDEATHCONSOLDEATH FULL EP

>experimental

will come back later for reviewing

soundcloud.com/karmaeiic/xyequals
>glitch
>future beats
>NEUUSHI

recc

Attached: 43678727_108584053471403_2036177319961296896_n.jpg (960x960, 131K)

>experimental/ambient
>a bit of guitar
>distorted/spacey

soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/sets/blurreal

Attached: 1549488726050.jpg (800x800, 47K)

>- Before posting give feedback on at least 3 anons.
>- RECCS are not FEEDBACK, avoid lazy reccs.
>- People who post links and shill themselves without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and MUST be ignored.

>experimental, chillout, retro, lofi, nostalgia, glitch
wu-tang remix:
soundcloud.com/vince-vantronic/cream-remix-lookin-for-someone-to-rap-over-this-beat-send-pm

>anyone rap over this beat?

other stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnQ5NQ4kvc
youtube.com/watch?v=JMpL3XY2bzA
youtube.com/watch?v=5vGtgyjx7lg
youtube.com/watch?v=m-oICMjYlXY

Attached: 125f0a02347383a19e9289edcb49be0d.jpg (750x976, 191K)

yeah sorry will listen now and give feedback

im the guy from i liked it the vocals where very reminding of soem kind of indian girl tribe aliek signing i like it

sorry ma ot my type seems like a very ormie core type of song if you know what i mean

love the voice samplingyou made it good, but its too future bassy for me, too much edm,but still nice skills

soundcloud.com/bobby-philler/lost-in-boheemia-1/s-Vjx8N

>trap-influenced?
>ghostly lounge 1st 1/2
>cathartic 2nd 1/2
>has turntablism?
>chopped&screwed?
>mumbling lyrics

Nobody said anything about this in the prev thread. Might be cuz no pics. It's nothing special...

soundcloud.com/sam-steov

>House
>Hiphop

Attached: wotsgoingon.jpg (491x491, 83K)

soundcloud.com/crackbery/holographic-universe

>glitch hop
>wonky
>instrumental

recc

Attached: YCWS8411 (1).jpg (1826x2048, 1.5M)

>- Before posting give feedback on at least 3 anons.
>- RECCS are not FEEDBACK, avoid lazy reccs.
>- People who post links and shill themselves without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and MUST be ignored.

soundcloud.com/dmn2398

rec

Attached: dmn.jpg (1744x1744, 421K)

NEW TRACK
>electronic
>synthPOP
>like the poppiest shit I've made yet
>synthwave elements

good shit
cool stuff! Almost reminds be of Bjork. I'd give the drums just a tad bit less reverb, but other than that, great track
that's some nice production quality, dude. I'm personally not a fan of the high pitched vocals, I think it would sound just fine if you gave more power to the high arpeggiating part.
the overdrive is a lot--im sure that's what you were going for, but the intense overdrive & the (for the most part) normal sounding drums don't compliment each other too well. I would have maybe given the drums more compression or something. good track overall tho!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 12.22.40 AM.png (1620x1208, 1.98M)

>me vaguely complaining about the state of rap
>Sample filled up beat piano
>it's a rap song fellas, how much for in depth could I describe it

soundcloud.com/allahusnackbar/dried-fruits-prod-juuzo

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Really like how laid back and relaxed this track is, while at the same time bringing a psychedelic Damon Alburn type vocal presence. Some quality trip hop here. Only complaint would be that it doesn't go on longer.

THIS IS PRETTY BEAUTIFUL. Reminds me of maybe something Flatlander or Jpegmafia would come up with in a way. And unlike most instrumentals, managed to not bore the shit out me. Always keeps things fresh, unexpected, yet so raw and mechanical. (not gonna front, I kinda wanna see if I can write something over one of these instrumentals in the video)

ANOTHER HIGHLY INTERESTING INSTRUMENTAL TRACK. Love the amount of effort put into this to make it more than just a lame ass loop. Constantly moving in different directions with a nice glitchy atmosphere to it. Have no idea what sample you used here, BUT IT JUST WORKS! Also love the little Yoshi sound you threw in there.

Attached: fruit.png (341x336, 294K)

fuck forgot to mention the name of track amongst all of that

>DRIED FRUITS

super interesting sound design here, love how fuzzy everything is. wish the ideas were fleshed out into longer tracks, but what you've got here is tight.

not a bad beat, not really digging those synth sounds though. Think EQing some of the high range and side chaining the kick to the synths might help.

"I get an abortion via home defense mini gun" lol
Love the laid back style, dude. I'm into this. Probably time to invest in new mic though

me

guy here

Appreciate the love my guy, but yeah lmao I'm a broke ass whore so I just kinda have to deal with the Snowball mic as of rn. It might also help if I was at all good at mixing my voice with a track.

very chill, good sound design, bit too simple composition wise for me tho.
good and interesting designed bleepy bloops. but im not a fan of the lead melody. the ending with the guitars is nice tho. i wished you would have incorporated that guitar melody earlier on in the song, maybe played by synths.
interesting sounds but too mechanic for my taste.
really great sound design and composition. i just hoped for some banging melody lead after the first half to really get it going. other than that perfect.
too noisy and repetitive for me, not my thing.
maybe apply a bit of cutoff to make it less harsh on the ears.

soundcloud.com/lfpqsketches/bat-trapped?in=lfpqsketches/sets/march-sketches
>electronic
>ambient
Sampling is insane. Good production, good mix, really groovy.
The distortion is too heavy, bring it down a notch and mix the drums in better.
The beat is nice, but the mix is pretty bad, and the synths are really jarring. They don't fit the vocals. Make darker synths or just save this beat for another time. The vocals also feel a bit off beat at times.
Really good. You should build on these loops more some time.
Good, but the vocals should really be more prominent. They sometimes get buried in the instrumental.

Attached: LFPQ.png (258x257, 75K)

Mesmerized.

Really like that synth sound design. Cool sound. Adding drums would make a badass beat.

Dig the beat and flow a lot. Wish the vocals were mixed/layered differently. Could be a little brighter/clearer or something.

A little strange. I love the dark creepy sound design, just wish there was more of a melody/groove put in somewhere.

Attached: Mesmerized.jpg (416x493, 26K)

>The beat is nice, but the mix is pretty bad, and the synths are really jarring. They don't fit the vocals. Make darker synths or just save this beat for another time. The vocals also feel a bit off beat at times.

thanks famalam. yeah the vocals are kinda a placeholder to get a rapper to rap to this, didnt wanna put the beat there for anyone to rap on it, but so that they have to ask me for collab so i sent them the instrumental. yeah i suck at mixing. any tips for that?

about your stuff: as the one guy there said add in some drums and a groovy bassline. you tagged it as ambient but its really too upbeat to be ambient but too beatless to be anything else. buy thats just my opinion ;) but nice synths otherwise.

soundcloud.com/yungchuck420
>eggs
>wacky shit
>u should hear me sing

loved this dude. seems like u got tons of different sytles cuz the first song i listened to sounded like portishead and dis one im listening to now sound like beck. keep it up bro u got a gift

awesome, pm'd you

a little too abrasive for my tastes but that doesnt mean its bad. keep at it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.01.02 PM.png (159x275, 82K)

Creating and mixing your skeleton entirely in mono at first is a good idea, works for me at least. After you're done with that, turn whatever plugin you're using to make it mono off, and start experimenting with panning your channels and making them fit in a stereo space. You can use reverb or delay for this, but if you're just trying to slightly widen a sound instead of creating a room for it I'd use delay so you don't have to worry about reverb tails muddying everything up. With EQ, make sure every instrument/channel fits into its own space. Cut highs/mids/lows on sounds that don't need them, Lo-Pass and Hi-Pass filters can work, but for the trickier ones, like a synth competing for space in the mids with another, try cutting down the non-fundamental frequencies in the mids of each sound, preferably not reducing or boosting by any more than -6/+6 db. Also, the bass in most genres should be in mono, but don't be afraid to sometimes widen the mids a bit on your bass to make it extra thick. (Don't go too crazy, though.) Highs are super important, and I'm not too good and making them stand out either, but try boosting the 5khz range on some channels, enough to make them pop, but not be grating for the listener. Sorry this was a pretty messy response. I'm an amateur ofc so take everything I said with a grain of salt. Hope something helps.

Forgot to mention that to widen things with delay you should set it at >20ms and pan the delay.

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/ascendance

>Rap
>Trap
>Flow x 1.5

Recs

Attached: 1543703498906.jpg (250x200, 4K)

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/dying-being-me-prod-gucciwitch

>trap
>melodic hip-hop
>new wave
>electronic

RECS
damn all the guitars sounds so nice on the whole EP, not sure what pedals you use but look into an Electro-harmonix Canyon reverb

i like this remix, it pickups nicely and have a nice dancy vibe to it

dude idk what to say, this slaps pretty hard

Attached: 1544471777784.jpg (1920x1280, 523K)

Mb I didn't read the thread

The 2 tracks I heard were fairly mellow. I only have laptop speakers but it sounds good. Dug the guitars in cloudburst. Pink floyd reference?
Dreamy. I wish the vocals were a little louder but that's all I got.

soundcloud.com/ThomMoot/Delirium

My new track, All other feedback will be through the cloud on my repost

>Psych
>Grunge
>alternative

Attached: cover 1400x1400.png (1400x1400, 2.95M)

soundcloud.com/lucasle
>electronics
>guitar
>beats

lurkin'

Attached: le.jpg (1280x857, 231K)

its good but the drumming seems a tad strange to me

this is dope! clean too!

this is some next level type shit wow

cant say a bad thing about this stuff. chill.

recc

recc

you've improved so much! wow!
NEW SONG JUST RELEASED!
soundcloud.com/maagamusic/lonaboi-trusted-you-prod-maaga-1

i need some love on this track

Attached: lilypadulaflowers 2.jpg (700x1039, 747K)

vocals sound off key but it's nicely produced

slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/myopic

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/myopic

>synthwave
>ost
>chillout

Attached: DTBIX.jpg (1500x1500, 305K)

the production is nice, but you gotta re autotune those vocals so they're in the right key

Short punk song about burning down the world

soundcloud.com/pool-view/hot-head

> Punk
> Trap
> Acoustic
> Experimental

Attached: 200D4A63-388A-4E24-A10B-5F28C9EEADBB.jpg (750x1334, 95K)

Really interesting stuff, I like the variation in it, but you could have developed it more.

Really smooth and I like your flow, but the voice seems a bit underwhelming, in not a good way.

Soothing synth, but could use drums or more melodies, just something to fill it out more.

My new song with Zazier:

soundcloud.com/lil_kava/malware-historian-prod-by-lil-kava-and-zazier

>Experimental Trap
>Cloud Rap
>Psychedelic
>New EP coming soon with Lil Kpin

Attached: MalwareHistorian.png (501x499, 521K)

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/dying-
tight - dig your vocals would love to do a track for you anytime

Check him out nice electronica

the vibes with this one are real man - that guitar placement is sick

all amazing stuff in the thread -
soundcloud.com/lostboiiiiii/previews-airlock-sunbeam-it-figures-medusa
>preview stuff

Attached: 20190304_071754.jpg (2986x2980, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=80SWhPnvRSY

>UKdrill

Attached: 2020vision.png (1023x790, 792K)

Liked it, with the right person rapping on it it'd be a banger.

Not really my style but I definitely can appreciate the effort you put in. I'd say that it sounded a little cluttered but that's just my opinion.

Good job broski, really catchy and I dig the lyrics.,
youtube.com/watch?v=OstJsf2_u7E
a song I wrote fairly recently, looking to improve so make sure to criticize

Attached: fullsizeoutput_14.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

soundcloud.com/taylorponton/untitled-february

New song. mood

>piano
>sing

Attached: uedit .jpg (747x747, 196K)

coming into the track a little strong in my opinion. Love how apeshit the drums are in the second part.

>soundcloud.com/allahusnackbar/dried-fruits-prod-juuzo
great beat and nice flow on those lyrics. Also like what you have done with your voice effect wise.

>soundcloud.com/vince-vantronic/cream-remix-lookin-for-someone-to-rap-over-this-beat-send-pm
the remix itself is nice but if you want someone to rap over it, I think it might be easier for them if the vocals weren't an active element all the time. Makes it hard to spit over it in my opinion.

Nice energy on these tracks, love the acoustic parts.

beautiful track, love the piano and the whole atmosphere. It's also structured really well.

soundcloud.com/lilspook1337/retrograde
>minimal techno
>or maybe it doesn't quite qualify as minimal, I don't know
>percussion heavy

Attached: pic.jpg (900x675, 118K)

Drums feel very disconnect from the keys, which stereo wideness i don't like that much, it doesn't blend together as good as it could, but else nice beat, fw the vibe
bass and lows heavy mixes that imo could need some more crispyness, but really like the voice in here and the punchy beats overall are very nice
like the futuristic sound and the hihat work you've done, gets a bit overshadowed by the loudness of the whole track, would level it out a bit better

soundcloud.com/liquidamaku/retroflows
>hiphop
>vaportrap
>more experimental and noisey stuff to come
not fully satisfied with the arrangements of my tracks, have a hard time finding proper or any leads, maybe someone has recommendations on resources to help that

Attached: rs0f3nebvpp01.jpg (4112x3737, 1.1M)

soundcloud.com/newtiemusic/airport-lobby-syndrome-demo
>ambient?
>westminster chimes

get rid of the high pitched vocal effect in the back of the song, it really distracts from everything else
really nice interlude piece. actually really enjoyed some of the songs on your last project so really looking forward to more stuff from you

Attached: 41451r.jpg (640x503, 36K)

soundcloud.com/chaintrx/dj-felicite-transhuman
>techno
>acid
>somehow industrial i guess

i cannot tell much about the kind of music, but it's very well mixed. at some points i feel the lack of dynamic but maybe thats was on purpose.
i like this, would you mind to put a limiter on the master track?
I hope you make it one day, no camplains on your work
merged embryo is such a good track. what are you working with. as an advice i would say you could try to get the loudness under controll on some of your tracks.

Attached: 1537811862284.jpg (750x803, 420K)

sounds like some house mixed with grime. Could just be my shitty laptop speakers. not my style but i like it

>some texas shit
>hiphop

soundcloud.com/90sneptune/texas

Attached: 4-163962_0x440.jpg (317x440, 58K)