Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this is his best

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this is his best

Attached: ye.png (1298x1268, 1.49M)

ghost written garbage

Agreed, the most vulnerable Ye ive ever heard

It's Hip-Hop who cares?

It's all 7 or less (unless it's Lil B or 36M obv)

Sounds like a bunch of shitty demo's thrown together over like 3 weeks

Bazingacore

amazing album

Yup. Emotionally honest all killer no filler. Ghost Town is top 5 kanye as well

>Dude mental illness lmao

No, but I like it the most

The title is actually pretty clever insight into reality of being bipolar.

this is the album that made me agree that kanye west is in fact a genius

Easily his worst and also my least favorite except maybe Pablo

Ye and MBDTF are his best in my opinion. They're polar opposites in terms of lyrics and production and still both manage to be such great albums. Ghost Town and Violent Crimes are fantastic.

It's not the title though, even if it should've been.

When I started smoking pot this became my favourite album fucking ever. No album suits weed more than this shit, fucking hell. I don't smoke anymore and I can't listen to this album sober so I've lost my connection to it. Too bad. Actually even when I was smoking pot eventually I kind of distanced myself to this album because fuck me it's so depressing, even if the lyrics aren't. Such a depressing, slow melodic tone to it. All the main Kanye albums are like that actually. Those fuckers were on a literal mission to depress the shit out of potheads.

That's what gives it so much charm tho desu

Apparently ye was called mbdtf 2.0 at the studio, which actually makes since considering how Nicki Minaj opens mbdtf and closes ye, coming full circle.

Not nearly his best. Not horrible but likely bottom half of his discography.

I stopped listening to him after hearing it. He's just riding on his reputation now. His music isn't good for anyone anymore.

Have you listened to Kids See Ghosts?
Are you paying attention to Sunday Services?
He still has inspiration and a lot to give

because thats what it is

if you actually have this opinion, please stop listening to kanye or even better, hip hop

I do think it's his worst album, but I'd probably still give it an 8/10 - it was an amazing release at the time, context of the campfire/Wyoming was hella comfy.

Fuck yeah.
I still have my Wyoming shirt and it's comfy as hell

not his best but underrated nonetheless

Sounds like under devolped jizz

fuck yal this was great

This. I don't care much for hip-hop so the minimalism in this was perfect for me. Perhaps it's a bad hip-hop album, but it's a good and focused pop album in general.

TLOP > *