For me, It's Cows on Hourglass Pond by Avey Tare

For me, It's Cows on Hourglass Pond by Avey Tare.

Attached: avey-tare-cows-on-hourglass-pond-album-cover-artwork.jpg (1642x1534, 349K)

It's pretty solid. I wish he'd do something new though. It kinda just sounds like the majority of his other stuff

For me it's Eucalyptus.

Attached: eucalyptus_avey tare.jpg (320x320, 30K)

Disagree. This album has a lot of wonderful details (subtle or not) that make it stand out

Examples?

Overrated.
Meeting of the Waters is Eucalyptus if it was a masterpiece

holy shit K.C. Yours is a jam

When I started smoking pot this became my favourite album fucking ever. No album suits weed more than this shit, fucking hell. I don't smoke anymore and I can't listen to this album sober so I've lost my connection to it. Too bad. Actually even when I was smoking pot eventually I kind of distanced myself to this album because fuck me it's so depressing, even if the lyrics aren't. Such a depressing, slow melodic tone to it. All the main Avey Tare albums are like that actually. Those fuckers were on a literal mission to depress the shit out of potheads.

Are you the same dude in every thread who talks about Selection of a Place? I love Meeting of the Waters but it doesn't have the playtime or staying power that Eucalyptus does.

I will vouge for that EP until it gets the recognition it deserves, dammit

It just came out nigga chill lol

Attached: 1551493270284.jpg (1121x1118, 140K)

It literally came out like 15 hours ago wtf lol

The final redpill: Both projects are good and Meeting of the Waters serves as a companion EP to Eucalyptus

This album should appeal to a lot of people and I'm hoping it gives his solo discography a spike in popularity. It's a very solid album from the two listens I've gave to it.

Attached: 1522568529911.jpg (1200x796, 144K)

I can fuck with that. Eucalyptus should have gotten more attention desu.

Eucalyptus is too fucking long. that's the only problem with it. that's why an EP of basically the same type of material is much better

why is everything avey tare related amazing

Eucalyptus doesn't really sound anything like MotW though

for you

I’m not the one who just said motw doesn’t sound like Eucalyptus, but I echo their sentiment. I have no idea how you folk can pretend like Eucalyptus and motw are the same or similar. The only thing you can draw comparisons between are the fact that Selections of a Place was originally on Eucalyptus and MAYBE that Man of Oil sounds like it could be on Eucalyptus, although I’d argue against even that point. Meeting of the waters has none of the eclectic production or any of the sonic highs that Eucalyptus does. Such a slow and mellow paced album like MotW is NOT analogous to the album that has Jackson 5, Roamer or even Melody Unfair for christ’s sake. Open ya fricken ears people.

oh my goodness, i didn't even realize it was out already

I didn't love the singles but the album is really good

this is why i don't judge until i hear albums in full. without the context of other songs, it's hard to gauge how the singles fit into the overall flow of things

The better album desu

Down There > David Grubbs Split > Cows > That one song off the KEEP tape > Eucalyptus > Slasher Flicks

i love eucalyptus, but i do feel it's slightly bloated/overlong, and could have done without maybe one or two tracks which might have fit better on an ep to accompany it

I agree with this. Kinda sounds like you're implying that Eucalyptus is better than MotW though, which I wholeheartedly disagree with

I got halfway through the album and I ordered a ticket to see him in brooklyn. I saw him for eucalyptus/motw and it was pretty good

See you there, Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1550706337083.jpg (233x216, 12K)

>mfw gonna take some edibles tonight and listen to it for the first time

Hopefully I don't end up falling asleep halfway through like the last time I listened to Eucalyptus (good album, I was just way too tired)

Attached: 1545085131614.jpg (790x818, 260K)