Ill take anything you wanna give me baaaaaaby

Attached: cYpJ3oH.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GONmFCkCGCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old Friend is the best song on that album tbqhwy

If girls take pictures like this does that mean they are sluts?

I would probably fuck the shit out of her, I know this has nothing to do with anything, I'm just sayin

>nose as wide as her mouth

Ugly hapa is ugly.

looks like she takes a lot of white dick

Yeah, but nothing wrong with that. Theproblem is when she takes pics like this, sucks cock out the wazoo, takes it in the ass, gets titfucked by random white strangers, and then has the gall to act like she isn’t a slut who will do anything for cock. This is the face of a woman who needs cock in ber mouth ass and pussy in order to exist, and if she doesn’t get it she’ll flip. It’ll be like an addict going through withdrawal. She lusts after white cock in every single moment of the day. Yet I bet if you asked her she would go on and on about how strong and independent she is and how she “don’t need no man” . Pathetic. If this cunt got what she really wanted, she would be getting fucked daily by successful white men and breeding hapa children because she really has no point in living outside of that.

titski

On God bro

i love mitski!

AGHHHHH GIRLS ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL AND I'M SO UGLY AND BORING

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 58K)

don't worry user, mitski loves you

Attached: mitski.jpg (1500x1000, 512K)

Attached: 1552278782583.jpg (970x542, 166K)

I feel you brother

my god

Attached: icannotknow_17_3_2019_6_18_23_875.jpg (1080x1350, 1.54M)

i f*cked mitski on the makeout creek tour ama

does she shave her pussy

it was lightly trimmed

did she climax tho

Wait that’s not Mitski is it? She’s fucking hideous in every picture I’ve ever seen her in

she did (rather quickly, i might add)

are you larping?

Some heavy projection here bro, you ok?

yes

no

she into pit stuff ?

no clue

how

with my penis

She looks more Filipino than Japanese. especially with that nose.

>This is the face of a woman who needs cock in ber mouth ass and pussy in order to exist

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Attached: 1522706353293.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

cringe

Based

yeah she looks exactly like one of my filipino friends

Legit I also fucked her around that time. Would love to know about how you got her. Also, she was pretty bushy when I had her.

Second this, girl cums at the drop of a hat

Attached: k72GLly.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Attached: nkkGLl4.png (750x932, 894K)

Definitely. I'm willing to bet her mother was a Filipino immigrant in Japan. Not even halfus look like her.

Attached: FD27rwJ.png (1215x1079, 915K)

Attached: sANZRO1.jpg (704x750, 148K)

Attached: tumblr_ojc25oNKgI1rtm6dso5_540.jpg (521x782, 86K)

after her show me and a friend met a guy smoking outside and got invited to his loft near the venue. mitski and the other girl she was playing with (can't remember her name) turned up, along with a heap of people (guy who owned the place was an odd duck; basically a STEMcel who felt like he had lost out on being young and stupid and fancied himself a local indie scene ringleader or w/e, he apparently hosted these concert afterparties nearly every day of the week). anyway we all got p drunk and mitski and i bonded over early brian eno. ended up in the guy's bedroom while everyone were busy with some dumb game, fucked twice, rejoined the remaining crowd around three in the morning. we said our farewells out on the street around sunrise, and that was that

youtube.com/watch?v=GONmFCkCGCc

what about u

Attached: Capture.png (1152x958, 1.13M)

I met her after a Voice Coils show and we went to a party with a big group. She said we should go to her apartment to be someplace quieter. We went and drank for a while then eventually I moved in and she was into it. Fucked her several times over the next few months and then we drifted apart.

nice LARP. fuck off

Attached: Z9XtLk6.jpg (1920x1280, 119K)

ok

Attached: 8SeAngi.jpg (640x640, 34K)

that nose

big numbers

full hips, full thighs, cute little belly, heaving breasts. queen of indie.

Attached: tEA4QEW.jpg (1500x1000, 143K)

>Quick, I need a cock in my mouth, my existence is starting to cease!
Is this your sexual fantasy?

Attached: 3qW9vyb.jpg (430x912, 78K)

Attached: 1551836681941.jpg (960x960, 146K)

WHERE THE TITSKI