Tfw men ruin everything including music

Attached: images (1).jpg (100x194, 4K)

stfu femcel

Men created music.

birds aren't men

While observing women's beauty probably...

based

hehe. show your tits op ;)

based and redpilled

STRAIGHT WHITE men ruined everything. Don’t put any blame on beautiful men of color, they are heroes just trying to get by in the white man’s f-cked up and hateful world.

MAJOR yeesh

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha omg...

Based

based, but bluepilled

this so much #resist

Shit music.

Most women musicians are terrible, I wish I liked more, but facts are facts.
Peaches is the only good female artist

tfw reddit frogposters have invaded Yea Forums
music for this feel?

Attached: leftovercrack-fuckworldtrade.jpg (500x500, 54K)

bait. men produce almost the entirety of music, wether popular or indie music. the only talent women have is singing and looking good (but only with makeup). thats literally all they can do. show me one talented female producer. doesnt exist.

also bait but whatever. men of color. lol. they cant make music for shit, except for a handful of jazz and blues legends, but these times are long gone. now you have apes speaking rhythmically over stolen 6 second samples. pathetic.

>tfw unironically starting to hate myself for being male
music for this feel?

But thats wrong, music is an emotional medium. Women are more emotional and therefore are able to formulate more impactful music. This is why a good 90% of electronic artist are male. Men don't have the same emotional nuance that women do and as such tend to have weak melodic compositions. Therefore typical male genres such as metal and electronic music tend to rely on designing noises rather than melodies which results in poor music.

lol youre such an idiot m8. men write all the melodies for you pussy ass nigga pussies. besides, all modern pop music is made on the computer. so whats your point? 90% of music that gets women famous is made by men. get a clue faggot lol. women arent more emotional theyre just more retarded and therefore unable to control their emotions.

Cringe and redpilled

demonstrating that you're the target audience for "Cathy" doesn't help your case any, dear

tfw you're a newfag desperately trying to fit in while keeping your shitty reddit- and twitter-tier opinions and mannerisms

>men

Attached: cat of disappointment.jpg (736x736, 84K)

Just because you acknowledge it was bait doesn’t mean you aren’t taking it

Yeah, women can be an inspiration at best.

Didn't Neko Case complain that women in music don't get enough groupies? I'd fuck Neko Case. Hell, I'd fuck any lady musician. If she's got the patience to learn to play the guitar, she'll have no trouble lying on her back for five or six minutes.

How women cope about the fact that the best pop songwriter of all time was a man?

Attached: 1544348727593.png (1000x1000, 761K)

based cat poster

Attached: 1551301186237.jpg (336x476, 41K)

Think of the greatest composers in history. That’s easy. You’ve got your Mozart and your Beethoven and your Mothersbaugh, but what about the not-so-greats? You could probably do some digging on the internet and if you were a woman you could convince a man to do some digging on the internet and then talk about the results like you fucking knew all of them already because as a woman you pull that manner of shit all the time. What you’d find in the annals of music is a sausage party so jam packed with men it belongs about a block from the airport.

Women are a fucking travesty to music. Music and women are natural enemies just like women and beer. Women fucking hate people having a good time and they’re outrageous control freaks. That’s also why women hate sex. They’re too busy orgasming to control it like men do, so it makes them bitter and full of spite. That’s also why they hate music. They consider it a form of rape. Ear rape.

Music isn’t like other professions either where a woman will occasionally slip through the cracks and actually be worth a fuck. That’s where I swoop in and charitably dole out a MenAreBetterThanWomen.com’s Honorary Man of the Month Award, while simultaneously man-ignoring all of said woman’s other fuck-ups. ‘Man-ignoring’ is when you behave as if you don’t know something, but you still keep it in your mind to act upon later and don’t throw your life off a fucking cliff like a lemming. Women only have one setting on their ignore switch. It’s either Behave Sensibly For a Few Days or Fucking Invent History as You Go! Fuck it!

Also, women practice too goddamn much to be any good at music. Practice is a silly and womanly thing. It’s just prancing around the sidelines while the real job gets done on the field — the field of music.

Here’s a good question: if women are men are equal, which they’re fucking not, but every fuckwit, idiot women on the planet wants to force feed it to young men halfway between breast and bottle; then why hasn’t there been a female Mozart? Why hasn’t some little girl hopped off her daddy’s lap and started jamming?

It’s because women completely suck at music. I’m sure science will prove exactly why someday — just like it proven women can’t read maps worth a fuck. Until then logic and man reason leads the way:

How many woman Mozarts have there been? None. Fuck you. Women suck at music.

don't judge

>muh emotions
>muh electronic music not emotional
kys. if the world would consist only of pussies you'd still be living in the stone age because women cant into electronic machinery. pathetic.

TL:DR, "i'm an incel"

How would you even know that?

TL;DR, tim heidecker - i am a cuck

TL;DR "I have no arguments to refute this ;)"

Induction.

youre playing catchup, slit

Its the mentality behind misogynists. Do you think people who are happily married come here to complain about women? lol no

TL;DR "I frequently use reddit"

Using reddit is fine. Misogyny is not.

autism

go use reddit then and quit replying to me

and you think people who are """"happily"""" married never think like that. lol. wake up.

>Goes to a website notorious for edgy shit
>GUYS STOP BEING EDGY AAAAAAAAA
>rrreddit is ok amirite guys haha

The amount of cuckery from this person is giving me onions poisoning from my computer screen

Attached: soyjack.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

hot take nigger

Attached: mac_demarco_nobody_newalbum_1920.png (1920x768, 613K)