An album and the type of cigarettes fans of said album smoke

An album and the type of cigarettes fans of said album smoke

>marlboro golds

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 587K)

juul*

Juul

I'd say sb have a high concentration of actual smokers, due to their subject matter attracting people with an overall disregard for their personal health

HOLD UP WAI-AI-AIT

Smoking is degenerate to the max. Please don't do it.

Yeah it’s gonna be a cringe from me dawg

I'd say sb have a high concentration of juul suckers, due to their subject matter attracting children

well /they/ in particular don't have a comparatively high concentration of them, juuls just happen to be very popular with young adults and teens that listen to rap as a whole

I'm right and you know it. You're only giving the Jews money for poisoning you.

Weed

Attached: Close to the Edge.png (600x600, 564K)

thanks for proving me right

ya the old fans defo, but the new fans are all juulfags who got into sb because of sad bart edits

oh gross I had no idea that their songs were used for those vids

>music for children used in videos made by children
wow what a shocker, colour me surprised

I'm not really fond of their overly emotional or overly edgy material, I think they both have an interesting perspective that, at least at the time they came out, wasn't really represented in modern rap

Eww cigs

if you're not fond of cigarettes then boy do I ever have a thread for you to not post in

Red Chesterfield 100
Speaking as someone who listened to this more than you posers can imagine

Attached: download.jpg (220x220, 6K)

never even heard of them and I've smoked some pretty cheap cigarettes in my lifetime/10

Nah I used to fuck with cigs but now I just smoke weed and hit the nic stick

American spirits light blue

Attached: MI0000917881.jpg (500x506, 73K)

I don't get the love for this album, i mean, its okay, but there are a lot of better projects from them.

Viceroys

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-1.jpg (700x701, 107K)

well weed causes a lot of the same health problems that cigarettes do, especially if you're into blunts

I don't smoke blunts anymore either or moles, if I'm gonna roll a blunt I just use hemp wraps now

I absolutely agree, I couldn't get into anything on it except for phantom menace and bring out your dead. I much prefer yungdeathlillife and the sagas

When I started smoking pot this became my favourite album fucking ever. No album suits weed more than this shit, fucking hell. I don't smoke anymore and I can't listen to this album sober so I've lost my connection to it. Too bad. Actually even when I was smoking pot eventually I kind of distanced myself to this album because fuck me it's so depressing, even if the lyrics aren't. Such a depressing, slow melodic tone to it. All the main SB albums are like that actually. Those fuckers were on a literal mission to depress the shit out of potheads.

I was always more fond of their more three 6 mafia-esque material, I think it suits them better. My go to when smoking was always breakdalaw2k16, but if it was gonna be something depressing I liked harvest moon and I miss my dead friends a lot

hey I was just meming but I hope you have a good evening user

Attached: crazy wink.gif (800x800, 340K)

Well I have to say that was quite elaborate, well prank'd

Well, before I quit it was Newports and Marlboros.

yeah that dude aint gonna be rational with you lol