Melon here

Ask me anything

Attached: download (2).jpg (271x186, 5K)

Why did you marry a sheboon?

When will you finally let down the söy

Why won’t you fuck off back to work?

How many dicks do you take, what's the secret?

no

Will I ever get a girlfriend?

Attached: zucc.1.png (480x360, 40K)

Fuck you racist cunt
I don't consume onions, only brain force
I'm working my maaaan
These are personal issues

Have y'all checked my stance on the Weezer discography, what do you guys think?(pls don't be rude)

What's the closest you've been to a state of intoxication

>thinks make believe is worse than raditude

>Fuck you racist cunt
lol dropped the larp at 2nd post. bravo user.

>"researching" content from Yea Forums is work
fuck off Tony

I'm sorry if I'm a respected musical critic and you're a loser posting on mu,user.

I would be sorry if I was you too
>respected
KEK

He has a point, raditude tried something and failed, make believe is pretty much White noise fattened by rick rubin

Thanks man

Nigger

Attached: Cute.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Why do you review hip hop when you don’t know anything about it and just give scores out based on how pseudointellectual the “artist” is?

Pepe posts are one of the most immature and stupid things going on right now, i mean c'mon man this board is shit ,that's why I prefer to post my world views on tv instead. At least there you can have an actual conversation,with people who actually care about important things like women's rights beign in literal danger on our country, but you incels wouldn't understand...
>Yea Forums > Yea Forums

Shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: Jannies.jpg (265x191, 5K)

Why do you hate twee?

haha that nigger got owned

You don't understand, i reflect about the work then make a synthesis of the main focus of expression an artist managed to show me on his art , then my ratings re just accurate reflections of what the artist made,don't blame me if your favorite artist failed to get anything worth on record u pleb

Anyways, how much of you guys have one of my official shirts?:)

I swear if i hear another disgusting racist slant I'm out

Back to pol friggin retards

Why are you defending this talentless thot?

We have to reinstitutionalize racialized slavery

Attached: 1553277908881.jpg (774x850, 197K)

When will you review some nero's day at Disneyland albums? (Do it plz)

It's good making this clear with you directly (my video was directed towards you guys)Billie eilish is a beautiful and talented lady and of the most important and "objectively" best musicians in the world right now,you guys fucking suck.

Mj's not cool man...

Do you shave your head every day?

Shhhhh...

Or you're just someone mad they can't make good music, so he spends his life either praising or shitting on things he could never do. All of which is done with beyond rudimentary knowledge on music.
>>buzzy syhnths, slappy snare, boomy bass
If I wanted to listen to some sperg talk on things he knows little about I'd go to Yea Forums. Oh wait

When Dungeon Synth? (No Homo)

When is the next Death Grips album and why did you give it a 10?

how many times do you think about sucking black cock?

The arts as a whole wouldn't be anything without people who observed countless examples , people who understand the intentions of the musician clearer than the masses, without us music would be void, because it's meaning would be decided by people that treats art as mere entertainment.criticism is da real deal...

>>is da
Quit larping faggot

I wouldn't see any problem with that ( if i were gay)what's the problem, to much afraid of something user?

can someone be a soiboy and really like black metal at the same time?

On God bro

Stop with this meme,memes aren't funny anymore...

>I got paid
Nice one retard

who say that, numale?

Why modern Yea Forumstants can't believe women are talented *cough...more than men...cough* in music?

Are you aware that your veganism gives you a diet extremely low in protein and Omega-3? Are you aware that this likely is significantly handicapping your body's ability to maintain a functioning brain? Are you aware that this likely has a larger impact on the scores in your reviews than the actual music?

I'm thinking about streaming this little talk we're having,would you guys watch,you guys wouldn't post anything obscene on my channel w-would you?

At least stay in character dude, melon wouldn't has said many times she offers nothing special, he just doesn't care about the industry plant status

It’s not women you retard... nice try
It’s that woman specifically