This thing came out today. Thoughts?

This thing came out today. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=OsgUQrKTTtc&list=OLAK5uy_kCWC1BfZ0AePTFwY_dVzN1PIVAaosmVtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DghaQZ-hUrA&list=OLAK5uy_kCWC1BfZ0AePTFwY_dVzN1PIVAaosmVtQ&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=P-3l0m4YCTM&index=8&list=OLAK5uy_kCWC1BfZ0AePTFwY_dVzN1PIVAaosmVtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1R0MxvKHUhA&list=OLAK5uy_kCWC1BfZ0AePTFwY_dVzN1PIVAaosmVtQ&index=10

Attached: le attractive whistling man.png (600x600, 376K)

its alright, i liked his last two albums better

I wish his other songs wen in a more interesting direction like bloodless, It would have been his best album.

>Not the new HANL
Reported for misleading imagery.

what a fucking hack

What makes you say that, user?

So they ripped off a Have a Nice Life album cover and a title from a HANL song and the music sounds like commercial shit. No thanks.

And in Sisyphus he rips off Father John Misty

>they
>not knowing who andrew birds

Hey zoomer, how are enjoying your new tourist album?

>rip off
I don't think you know what that means.

it's a very famous painting

Yes, but in a music context, The Death of Marat is already associated with the HANL album. He should have picked a different famous painting for his shitty album.

I can’t tell if you’re baiting or genuinely retarded.
That’s Andrew Bird, one of the best artists in Chamber Pop, and that painting is existed way before HANL.
Stop parroting Fantano.

MAJOR cringe

Imagine not getting a fucking joke.

yes, but im a music context most people dont know who the fuck hanl is and that painting is a billion times more well known

Attached: 1551834094465.png (273x184, 7K)

Most people don't know who the fuck this morat guy who painted this shitty painting is.

this. how many ppl know hanl outside of the Yea Forums?

I saw the picture and thought it was gonna be HANL fuck you for getting my hopes up

dumb frogposter

Are you fucking retarded? That painting is from 1793.

frogs are good andrew

Attached: 1553065102613.png (656x522, 34K)

wrong