HOLY SHIT

Attached: 49276-amnesiac.jpg (600x600, 42K)

holy shitters mcnoly

checked

>Revolving doors on headphones

Attached: 1540896603356.png (960x960, 1.2M)

Babbys first experimental album

Better than KID A

Okay for real tho, I've never gotten into Radiohead. I really just haven't taken the time to give them an honest shot. Where should I start? And don't give me that entry level shit

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-10-07-07h41m18s029.png (853x480, 856K)

Listen through chronologically. Seriously. At their core, they're an alt-rock band and they've always maintained a primarily guitar-based sound. Seeing how they evolved their sound is much more interesting imo.

Do I skip Pablo Honey?

Listen to Creep and Anyone Can Play Guitar, you can skip the rest if you don't like it. The Bends is just Pablo Honey but better.

that would be Kid A; well, babby's first """experimental""" album

Honestly it's not bad at all, it just gets ripped to shreds because it's not representative of much of any of their output after. Listen to it if you want.

Kid A and Amnesiac came from the same sessions and were originally meant to be a double album. I agree that Kid A has the weaker track list of the two and Amnesiac feels better as an album overall but none of the songs on Kid A aside from Treefingers are really bad. I tried making my own track list for them and included the B-Sides for shits and giggles to see what could've been and I found more enjoyment out of it than the original track lists.
Some people still end up liking the full album but if you want to skip mostly stale grunge, just listen to You, Creep, Stop Whispering, Anyone Can Play Guitar, Lurgee and Blow Out. If you like Pablo Honey you'll probably like The Bends more considering High and Dry is literally a Pablo Honey demo recording.

The bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

Thanks guys maybe Thom will bless me this time

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-10-07-05h41m31s136.png (720x540, 347K)

AND THIIIIIIIISSS JUUUUSSSTT FEEEEEEEEEELS LIIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEE
SPINNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEEEESSS

Attached: 1548221397184.jpg (960x960, 153K)

>no Prove Yourself
Don't listen to this guy

>I tried making my own track list for them
could share it? seems interesting

radiohead's best album

Some people might recognize it from a couple past threads. I based it primarily on the original running order for Kid A/Amnesiac, notes taken from the sessions about the possible track list (i.e. Kinetic was originally meant to be where Idioteque is, Cuttooth was supposed to be where Like Spinning Plates was, etc.), and which songs on both albums already transitioned into one another.
>Everything in Its Right Place
>Kid A
>National Anthem
>Packt like Sardines
>Pyramid Song
>Pulk / Pull
>You and Whose Army
>Fast-Track [I've always been iffy on this one's placement]
>Amazing Sounds of Orgy
>Trans-Atlantic Drawl
>How to Disappear Completely
>Treefingers
>Optimistic
>In Limbo
>Kinetic
>Worrywort
>I Might Be Wrong
>Knives Out
>Idioteque
>Morning Bell
>Morning Bell/Amnesiac
>Dollars & Cents
>Hunting Bears
>Fog
>Cuttooth
>Like Spinning Plates
>Life in a Glasshouse
>Motion Picture Soundtrack
>Untitled

Its generic 90s music

OUR BODIES FLOOOOAATING DOOOOOWN AAAAA MUUUUUDY RIIIIIIVEEEER

>Morning Bell
>Morning Bell/Amnesiac
Both?

Yeah

That's a lot of Morning Bell.

>keeping the Treefingers>Optimistic>In Limbo and the Morning Bell/Amnesiac>Dollars&Cents>Hunting Bears track runs

good taste, sir. I am going to hit this playlist up over the weekend.

that's what she said

It is, but I thought it fit the most.
Thanks

4 posts in and some faggot is already rushing to play le contrarian man

morning bell/amnesiac is fucking trash. original is far superior

>Treefingers
>bad
Yeah tf right

>dr_cox_where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg

Life in a glass house is THE best Radiohead song

>I WAAAAAAAAAAAAANTTTT YOUUUUUUUUU TO KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWW