Why are punk rockers such queers Yea Forums? I mean it's my favorite genre and all that but come on

Why are punk rockers such queers Yea Forums? I mean it's my favorite genre and all that but come on.

Attached: jello.jpg (268x350, 18K)

most punks love to piss people off, and flamboyant behavior is one way to do it

Being gay is the ultimate punk thing to do

it can't be your favorite genre if you're put off by a little faggotry, poser

He’s a furry now

MACHO INSECURITY !

you guys must be stuck in 1980 if you think being gay is still edgy

damn elon musk was an edgy guy before paypal.

>implying homophobia isn't a thing anymore

Attached: str8.gif (300x250, 1.4M)

Speak for yourself you're the one that can't deal with "queerness"

imagine suppressing your own sexuality to the point where you care what other people like

it's promoted by every major media company, the general public, and the US government

it's way more blasphemous to dislike gays than it is to accept them

im buying chick fil a today to support their anti lgbt stance and because their sandwiches are fire

stay outta my ass nigga

You're a fuckin idiot

there's still plenty of US churches and organized religions worldwide that are openly homophobic, stupid amerishart

>still citing "the churches" as a thing in the US
ask me how i know you're above age 30

this

they're viewed as fringe by mainstream society. he's right

get AIDS faggot

and none of them have any actual power and are getting weakened by the day. name something that significantly oppresses faggots in the USA. You cant. they're ubiquitous, protected by hate crime laws and other laws, vulgarly display their faggotry in parades, and in some places like san Francisco, openly fornicate in the street in front of children during certain festivals.

but ahh, yes, a very small minority of people who dont like them still exist so life must be living hell for them. boo fucking hoo.

yeah, those laws really protect those fags getting stomped on the street daily and in subways but keep telling yourself that bub

Queer punk rockers from the 80s are based as fuck. Since the 2000s onward they generally suck. The dude from Iceave at least seems pretty cool but he doesn’t hold a candle up to the guys like from Husker Du

>calling something fire
Opinion discarded

> fags getting stomped on the street daily

sure they are lol

like who, jussie smollet?

>only celebrities are people
fuck off idiot

Honestly if someone is getting stomped for “being gay” it’s probably not even because they’re gay but because they’re being a faggot. That’s not okay either but there really should be a distinction between the two

Punk rock ceased to have meaning in the late 70s once it became a global phenomena. The only real punk that exists nowadays is rac and WN skinhead stuff. Any artist that calls themselves punk, yet still embraces mainstream political and ideological beliefs is a poseur and should be disregarded on that basis.

On God bro

Being gay is mainstream as fuck.

But one great way to confuse/offend everyone in the room is to swear up and down that having sex with men isn't gay as long as you aren't taking it. Being gay but trying to claim straight is the new hottest take to take.

/pol/ is down the end off the hall, fuckin idealist

or they actually did something that would incite a reasonable ass beating and blame it on "waaaah they did it cuz im gay!!!"

flamboyent gay men are often obnoxious, and feel invincible because they're protected by hate crime laws, and antagonize people

they'll incite a fight as soon as they're punched they flop around on the ground and scream for help