You leave this qt in your synth room to go to bathroom

>you leave this qt in your synth room to go to bathroom
>when you come back she turned on your synths and has started making cute bleeps with them
what do?

Attached: 1972.jpg (300x430, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wT6D1RFwLBQ
youtu.be/oNNeIN0Vc4c
youtube.com/watch?v=A1vuzw9Stk8
youtu.be/2ueVsfri1D4
youtu.be/Q9p7_aDmVMY?t=112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smack her with a rolled up newspaper and say "no. no. bad" while pointing my finger at her face as she looks away in guilt

turn the keyboard on its end and fuck her bagina with it

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY KEYBOARD ROASTIE REEEEEEEE

I said DON'T touch the equipment, whore.

my face :(
my pussy :)))

>what do?
Post about how happy i am on my Insta

Attached: artist_295.jpg (320x236, 21K)

Synth qts exist but they're almost all femme lesbians. Synthesis/samplers/bleep bloop gear is autist fetishization which only occurs in the male brain like how they obsess over cars or fighter jets or the moving parts of myriad rigs and things.

Unfortunately (for people like me) many of the notable women who made massive contributions to electronic music who appeared straight were repressed/closeted lesbians.

I've tried to find one but there is a direct correlation with how much a woman is fascinated with the fine details of synths/samplers and music technology and being a lesbian.

There's exceptions but they're always kooks into the occult with crazybrains. I've given up my search.

Attached: 972565239753907.png (225x225, 44K)

>I've given up my search.
Same lol

Why is life so cruel bros

Just focus on the hustle, G

youtu.be/wT6D1RFwLBQ

this is why you dont want a woman that shares your interests. any woman that has male interests is fucked in the head.

I've heard this said in a wise advice guy speech by a certain serial mass shooter.

I can't remember a specific reason he gave. I think he just laughed his head off because he was thinking of a particular bad experience where he pursued a girl who was into the same stuff as him and he thinks of his former self as an idiot.

I believe he advised his viewers to get a (paraphrasing) "Fat, Dumb wife who knows how to cook and doesn't share your interests"

I don't really want this to be true. I mean c'mon, there's no universal hardcoded rule, all-encompassing theories tend to be bunk. It may be an accurate guideline but there must be real str8 synth qts without bipolar disorder or part of some wicker man berghain-faggot witch cult out there, not just greasebags making kate bush animal dying sounds bashing arpeggio presets on a fucking workstation.

Right?

Attached: 97539753975037.png (768x960, 1.27M)

>"Fat, Dumb wife who knows how to cook and doesn't share your interests"
p sound advice.

thing is, on principle, you shouldnt want anyone like you. you need an Other, someone who can show you the parts you aint able to see of yourself and who can show you things you cant imagine because theyre literally in a different dimension, not a clone of yourself. if you get a clone, youre not advancing in life or in karma or spiritually, youre just masturbating and watching yourself into a mirror.

also a properly tuned woman has a thing for kids, pets and soft things, the social too. any woman who "loves" the hard/autistic sounds of synths is simply broken in one way or another.

>this is why you dont want
i just want devin to text me lol fml

Also full of trannies. Beware of modular users, they all have serious brain damage.

Pauline Anna Strom is blind but might be straight/bisexual who knows
youtu.be/oNNeIN0Vc4c

Based
Wise af. I suggest making a dream diagram like mine to better understand your own interests too

Attached: 1551213394688.jpg (638x479, 51K)

i want 2 hit up my trap queen but imma try the potential synth qt first

modular users are weirdos. but have you seen modular synth builders? absolutely nutsos, like ufo sighters nuts.

case in point: peter blasser from ciat lonbarde. but amazing character, and fricken good synths.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1vuzw9Stk8

Are you talking about your experiences with proper synth girls at art/music colleges? If so feel free to elaborate.

I've noticed in music it's almost like a spectrum of
(big modular walls) - lesbianism
(fixed architecture collector who knows the guts) cold metropolitan woman who doesn't like kids, hates men but fucks them
(singer or musician girl) down to earth and kind but dumb and doesn't have attention to detail, just kind of a normie who doesn't have any interest in knob twiddling of the studio kind

>my pussy
>is a male
what did he mean by this

Devin let me scratch your back

I dont think this is inherently a shitlord point of view. I am in a happy ltr with a woman who shares very few of my interests. We like eachother though, we enjoy eachother’s company, we feel a strong sense of companionship, we are attracted to eachother. We interest eachother, but we aren’t interested in the same things.

>Are you talking about your experiences
yeah.

every single synth girl ive known (some are accomplished high profile musicians) has been a weirdo nerd, and has been either a lesbian or a trans. theres the tweakers, and theres the arduino ones, thats even harder autism. but they all are traumatized and unable to fulfill their role so they cope with machines and gender roleplay.

I show her how to make the sounds she wants to make.
Always happy to talk about my passions and interests.

Wait is Devin trans. Omfg idc let me scratch ur back

Is that you Ninj

need synth gf (male) ugh

would maybe explain the extreme level of shyness. Who knows lol

she so cute bros

>he doesn't know about boi-pussy
OH NONONONONONO

>I suggest making a dream diagram like mine to better understand your own interests too

I take benzodiazepines that either suppress dreaming or memorizing them. I had 1 dream for the first time in years just last week.

It was an intensely vivid vision of the globe, like google earth but better graphics and I was god in Debug Mode calling out data representations on the map. I said "Density of people in close proximity considering killing each other" and there was this massive obsidian swarm and some of the black dots were moving fast so I guess that meant planes.

I said "Map out my family tree in chronological order and color code it from black to brighter colors"

What happened was I saw a glimmering iridescent dot a few hundred miles away that drew a line from me indicating I had a son but I'm in my twenties. I faded into a vision of seeing my son being abused, beaten in a care home and I woke up with my arms outreached trying to grab my son and save him.

I woke up and remembered when I was 14 a bipolar catholic girlfriend told me to not use a condom and she pinned me (small frame) and forced me to cum and then refused to take the morning after pill because it was a sin. A while after that her mother told her I couldn't see her and a year later I got a call from the girl saying "I'm not pregnant".

I was crying and went to my mother who I live with as a grown man for her to console me over my nonexistent son and she said you probably felt a paternal instinct that was already within you.

Attached: 7534864286.png (1800x1364, 3.72M)

not your blog.

stop listening to mass shooters, they aren't very bright [spoiler](but since you care about their thoughts, I fear that you might no be too bright too...)[/spoiler]

Is she a hunchback or something wtf

there's a K-POP thread on here stfu

not your blog.

Whoa

that's only true for opposite personalities, ideally , meaning that one extroverted person can complement the other's introvertness. If you have no interests in common at all your relationship is gonna fall apart

Hurry
>kooks into the occult with ""crazybrains""
Need sex magic gf

Attached: 54462536_2285222168434117_4453683242578477056_n.jpg (474x632, 30K)

cringe... a based schizoposter just flew over my house

>one extroverted person can complement the other's introvertness.
U mean compliment? Devin ur shyness a cute desu :3

Someone post the pic hehe

common interests have to be broad, like enjoying daily sex and doing drugs.

not your blog.

>tfw synth qt gf and she's straight
hehehehe

found it dw boys. So cute Ffs

This tbqh

V interesting. Thanks ^_^

>drug talk
It appears you’ve finally reached the /bleep/poster’s cultural level.

Attached: 81952371-07F6-4DDF-9FFC-700E3341C7F8.png (960x720, 12K)

kick her teeth in and say to her "You fucking cunt I haven't saved those patches yet"

an asshole is not a "boipucci"
kys faggot
i hate gays

I want to bleep ~~~~~ so bleeping hard lol

youtu.be/2ueVsfri1D4

This is the best synth qt ever: Mira Aroyo.

>Bulgarian
>pescetarian
>DJ
>plays Korg MS-20, Korg MS-2000B and others
>writes songs and sings too
>studied genetics at Oxford University
>makes documentaries for BBC

youtu.be/Q9p7_aDmVMY?t=112

Attached: ladytron_mira_aroyo_regency_ballroom_san_francisco_09_25_11_7.jpg (595x394, 96K)

Get me on a livestream for a struggle session to confess all the correct opinions I dont have dude

Btw you're experiencing dispersal with ARTICHOKE Incapacitation Agents deployed from USS Ohio SSGN conversion subs and DARPA Sea-X class VLS drone subs. Trump is a con man who made his money from pedo blackmail rings (roy cohn, jeffrey epstein) who didn't intend to win, the 3-0-3 SG (not a synth joke) which actually runs the country with pedo-snare rings doesn't want him to be figurehead. They're dousing the coasts with psychoactives synthesized in Porton Down to fill you with hate against all logic.

If Hillary was in they'd be hitting you with Oxytocin and Hyoscine payloads to make you love the blackhearted hag.

check out wormwood on netflix for a start, if u so smart check it out why not

Attached: Definitely Aliens.jpg (1280x1002, 193K)

>I can never fuck her
>She's always high

Attached: 2017-1oz-mexican-silver-libertad-jesus-malverde-coin-obverse_dc__11438.1497385343.jpg (500x509, 215K)

Ask yourself this:

Did you get into a rage when they literally hoaxed the world about Iraq (The Third Gulf War) and killed a million innocent people and ongoing? I don't think you did dude I think you said Iraq War Bad so people heard you saying it.

Did you get into a rage when the Vatican turned out to be an elite pedophile ring? Nah you said "that's shocking" and moved on.

If Jews, the ones who have secret antennas and hand signals that want to replace whitey had a Vatican-pedo equivalent reveal people would be calling all Jews pedophiles. People don't go around calling Catholics pedophiles. Ask yourself why this is.

It dont be like they think it do. Research ARTICHOKE and the 303 Committee.

>studied genetics
>you're under 6ft

Attached: 86428962976359.png (650x650, 234K)

she has a bf and its Friday night. Imma let her figure her own plans out instead

Attached: trill.png (1582x3617, 3.26M)

No.

Damn cool stuff. Could i get a tldr though lmao

Read Sy Hersh. Except the JFK one which he got hoaxed on - likely a targeted campaign to discredit because he unearthed so much heavy shit.

He's way above Assange and Snowden combined. His current scoop he's waiting to release is the holy grail of investigative journalism. Your head's gonna fucking spin. Maybe literally if TPTB "flip the chessboard".

Attached: sy-hersh-28b794c0-f0e9-4901-9ce1-d7ff1f1086e7.jpg (2000x2500, 2.04M)

>His current scoop he's waiting to release is the holy grail of investigative journalism. Y
when. and how isnt he going to be killed before it airs.

Whoa
Also smoking weed makes me forget most of my dreams desu

Yell at her lovingly for not responding to text messages

Important Intel incoming, D. Stay tuned