King crimson
Slint
Kendrick Lamar
Kanye West
Velvet underground
Neutral milk hotel
My bloody valentine
Radiohead

The MAJORITY of you like the MAJORITY of this. Most of it is on every single fucking boring ass chart I see here. The funny part is you probably think it makes you unique and like you have good, personal taste in music when it’s the opposite. You’ve been told what to like and have forced yourself to develop a taste for it even though the majority of it is unadulterated dog shit

You are all, at the core, fundamentally boring people. You’d enjoy yourselves a lot more if you stopped posturing and just developed a genuinely personal taste in music

Attached: 6E597024-2E80-4E92-9CF1-D6AAF0A162FD.jpg (640x528, 45K)

have sex

What do you listen to, superior NPC?

What do you listen to?

I agree to a certain extent, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with listening to stuff that’s generally critically acclaimed in order to broaden your taste and find out what makes an album/artist “good”. It’s a good entry point. Obviously after you do that for a while, develop your own taste.

>why are you listening to good music

Attached: teethrrrr.jpg (938x974, 60K)

The problem is not liking these things, the problem is not liking also other things: what's the problem with having TMS, for example, on your chart when there are other 20 album that indicate good taste?

I’ll get on that later today
You expect me to lost everything I like? Shit man I don’t know, múm, narrow head, Jessica lea mayfield, iamamiwhoami’s older stuff, excessive force (the New York hardcore band), citizen, pentagram and that New saint vitus joint to name some of my recently played artists

Did I strike a nerve? Is it so alien that people don’t need to be told what they like? Is this the new zoomer mentality

>The funny part is you probably think it makes you unique and like you have good, personal taste in music when it’s the opposite. You’ve been told what to like and have forced yourself to develop a taste for it even though the majority of it is unadulterated dog shit
The funny part is that you care and are annoyed for some reason

>Good music that isn't obscure
>Why do people like it >:(
>Also fuck soundcloud rappers xD

this

>“waaaa, why does everyone that has good taste in music listen to certain groups, waaaa!”
it’s almost like there’s a reason

>the music...Yea Forums told me to listen to...is all good...dumb npc...

I’m not actually saying everything I listed is bad (most of it is), king crimson is pretty good

The problem is people who like this shit here were almost certainly told by Yea Forums to make these their favorite albums, you’re out of your mind if you think people that like all of these exact same albums just SUDDENLY congregated here, completely coincidentally

how much of a newfag do you have to be to think that Kendrick Lamar is popular around here? Same thing can be said about Radiohead for anything that isn't Ok Computer.

Everything I listed except for kc is dog shit, if you unironically like death grips and swans you’re retarded and have shit taste and have let fucking Yea Forums convince you otherwise

I don't listen to any of this reddit trash

>why does mu listen to shitty slightly experimental pop music!!!
>I listen to even shittier slightly more experimental pop music!!!
Cool.

>Also fuck soundcloud rappers xD
Yes, but actually

>is all good

You literally chose the best ones. By what metric did you pick out these 15 or so at random?

What did I post that is “experimental” pop music in the slightest? You’re thick as pig shit mate

>nitpicking
Look buddy I don't give a shit if your whole persona is being contrarian in the face of contrarian Yea Forumsdrones. Do what you want.

By what metric? I chose these based on what you see on literally EVERYONES charts, do you not know what Yea Forumscore is? The music that 18 year olds on Yea Forums tell you that you have to like to have good taste in music? And nah almost everything I listed is rank dog shit

What’s contrarian about calling out herd mentality? Telling people to like what they like without outside influence isn’t contrarian it’s common sense. Then you’ll say “I like alllll of this music” when you wouldn’t have even liked or heard of it before Yea Forums but now that you’re here you’ve forced yourself to listen to it all so much that you’ve convinced yourself it’s good

>Yea Forumscore
>good

∩(︶︿︶)∩ S H U T U P A N D E N J O Y T H E M U S I C ∩(︶︿︶)∩

>Death grips
Don't listen to them
>Swans
Don't listen to them
>Animal collective
Don't listen to them
>King crimson
Liked their first album but haven't gone beyond that
>Slint
Don't listen to them
>Kendrick Lamar
Don't listen to him
>Kanye West
Sure, I like him
>Velvet underground
They're fine.
>Neutral milk hotel
They're fine
>My bloody valentine
Don't listen to them
>Radiohead
Massively overrated
What exactly are you trying to prove with this post?

I like Queen, Pink Floyd and the Talking Heads

Yea Forumscore is such a retarded concept
like yeah i'm sure you would never hear of the velvet underground if not for Yea Forums

WTF you’ve shattered the MYTH that Yea Forumscore is a thing fucking DESTROYED my argument because you personally don’t like most of these bands EPIC

You're making assumptions based on your shitty interpretation of a shitty music board on an imageboard full of impressionable kids that follow trends (which is common and normal behaviour for teenagers). Whatever you listen to (B list "alt" artists if you ask me), is in no way better or worse than the generic Yea Forumscore. I'm assuming you're one of those teenagers that's definitely NOT like the majority of teenagers! So you'll listen to slightly different versions of the same kind of popular music just to compensate and find your "real self" that is definitely not like the rest. Your whole shtick is being different to this group, this is your whole personality now. Congratulations.

I only use this board (and /fa/) to discover stuff I could not find easily elsewhere.
The people are shit but what do you expect? its Yea Forums. Would you rather meet some random normal person or someone who browses Yea Forums? The site was always populated by bitter autists, only recently people started to make an identity out of browsing it. its like wearing autism as a badge.
In the end its a great source for discovering new stuff and a horrible place for opinions. If you care about user opinions you are either clinically retarded or havent been here for a long enough time anyway. Its so weird for me seeing people actually caring about Yea Forums or reddit or whatever hiveminds. You wouldnt care about some random Joe's opinion on the street but you care about the opinion of a site populated by the bottom of the barrel? makes no sense to me desu ne

That's what you're arguing though you fucking NPC. That all of Yea Forums shares the same taste.

Agree

Crimson, mbv, VU, slint are decent but mu is full of drone plebeian NPCs that just follow the consensus here

>The MAJORITY of you like the MAJORITY of this. Most of it is on every single fucking boring ass chart I see here.
I see loads of other groups recommended here every hour, you aren't being fair
>The funny part is you probably think it makes you unique and like you have good, personal taste in music when it’s the opposite.
If you only listen to Yea Forumscore that's not cool, and you certainly don't get a specific taste this way. But Yea Forumscore albums are popular for a reason, I've listened only to loveless and I loved it. They are diverse which is a good thing, maybe you'll like on over the others and you'll get into that genre. Also a lot of people here shit on Yea Forumscore.
>You’ve been told what to like and have forced yourself to develop a taste for it even though the majority of it is unadulterated dog shit
It would be dumb to expect to love jazz when hearing it for the first time. I think it's fine to listen to a jazz album a few time even if you don't get it immidiately. I think the "if you don't like it immediately it's bad" kind of attitude is stupid and limits your growth a lot

You're full of shit you just chose the best ones you could think of and made a bait thread

Yea Forums literally does share the same taste or Yea Forumscore wouldn’t exist you fucking headcase

Nigga Mum is mu core

lol
do you think you're better than the people listening to what you listed in OP? Because this isn't any better

And let me expand on this: when teenagers try to individualise and "move" away from certain "herds", they will choose some artists and subcultures based on what they feel is cool, not on the actual music. Yea Forumscore is no better or worse than the artists you namedropped, they could be Yea Forumscore themselves if these kids just decided that they liked it; it's completely interchangeable music. Your subculture is not better than "their" subculture because of the actual music itself, there's no musical arguments here to be found, you're just triggered because they're popular artists on here and you make assumptions that somehow everybody must follow them because they're NPCs or some shit but you fail to notice how you follow a slightly smaller herd yourself. You're wrong that you believe that you're more free and human than others. You fail to see how people are social animals that try to bond and connect with similar interests in things; the result is people liking the same stuff. But you're special, aren't you? Are you not human then?

>saint vitus
>pentagram
>múm
>excessive force
>narrow head
>b list alt artists
Look buddy it’s perfectly fine if you don’t like the music I like but if that’s the case just call it “dog shit” and not something blatantly untrue

Every place on the internet has a hivemind. people just find the echo chamber that fits them the most
Yea Forums is filled with underachieving teenagers so every single board comes down to signaling you are better at the specific thing than le normies to get a revenge. even when it comes to music or vidoe games, people are just desperate to feel special

Yea Forumscore is literally rymcore you fucking retard.

It's "dog shit"

Lmao OP is right, you god damn fags cant even play an instrument but think you've got it all figured out, because you listen to these shitty meme bands/artists. Just fucking quit music, it's not for you.

They're not dogshit, I actually really like Saint Vitus. B list means less desired, admired or well known as those on the A list. In the context of Yea Forums and Yea Forumscore, I spoke absolute truth. Also see

I would expect anyone even remotely interested in music to be familiar with the majority of that top 100 mucore album picture in the first place before even using a forum dedicated to music

How? I rarely see múm being discussed here if ever, found out about them from that black metal documentary until the light takes us I believe

Yea Forumscore and rymcore are literally just pop music canon

>stop enjoying the things you like
hey faggot did it ever occur to you that people on Yea Forums enjoy these artists because they're good and not because they want to seem cool to internet strangers? fucking off yourself jesus

Attached: really.jpg (282x252, 18K)

Some of Yea Forumscore is widely known like VU yeah but shit like GYBE and others you cannot expect “normal” people to know even if they have pretty decent taste in music

kill yourself

Right everyone here just converged at once and happened to like all of the exact same albums from the exact same artists

That’s what happened

Fucking SEETHING ahahahaha go listen to your shitty faggot deahgrips you little simp

Attached: AB9A17ED-E15D-4F13-A078-C946D408C05F.jpg (567x939, 83K)

>Death "we don't want to make popular music" Grips
>good
Lmao

Death Grips > Anything you listen to

Attached: 8C881441-D8B5-44D4-9A5D-D9CD04F846D4.png (808x455, 544K)

You know I'm right

Attached: SMug.jpg (255x193, 9K)

>soundcloud rappers
>good

You're right everything on that list is edgy garbage. If you listen to this stuff past your teen years you are emotionally stunted. The best thing you can do is go see as many local shows as possible and hopefully you will eventually develop your own taste in music.

I never said I liked Death Grips faggot, but if I see a group of artists that includes Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, and Radiohead, I'm going to call it a group of good artists even if a homeless schizo shitting into a can is part of that group
>hurr durr you're proving OP's point
they're good artists you fucktard. why do you think they're critically acclaimed in their fields

Attached: kek.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Ariana Grande has sold more than them, she’s a good artist

>higher sales = greater critical acclaim
a retarded statement from a retard. i'm shocked

What a fucking retard

Sometimes mu has good recs. It's no one's fault that you're insecure about your own taste in music.

I don't think a "genuinely personal" taste is possible. There's always going to be a shitload of people with your exact taste. This board isn't representative of anything except the people on this board, they don't represent hipsters or "obscure" music fans abroad. Similar types of people are able to find and end up posting on this board regularly, it's not that crazy that they celebrate a lot of the same albums and artists. Not that what you're saying is completely invalid though, I agree that it would make this place more interesting if more people were willing to explore other albums and artists.

Attached: 1551662663846.jpg (1125x1107, 991K)

I don't get the people who think of this site as some ununderstandable chaos on the internet no one can explain. Yea Forums is simply contrarian because the losers ego cant take liking and doing the exact same thing more popular and successful people do. It can get extremely ridiculous when the majority of /fa/ looks either some mall ninja or a homeless person or when /fit/ falls for starting strength because just simply lifting to look good is too "normie" or when Yea Forums hypes up every boring shit because its so deep.

Every time you look at a post there is a 90% chance that user is just trying to feel better about himself. there is no deeper meaning or reasoning here

So if Yea Forums told me to like what I like, that means Yea Forums is also telling you what to like, in the sense you avoid Yea Forumscore simply because it’s Yea Forumscore. You’ve developed a “taste” and yet, you only developed it because you felt you had something to prove to the plebs on Yea Forums. Ergo, your taste is just as disingenuous as Yea Forums‘s taste. Just because you’re different from the herd doesn’t mean the herd isn’t controlling you without you even realizing. If you really didn’t care about our “shit taste” you wouldn’t have even bothered making a thread, but no, you have developed your “unique taste” and the purpose of developing it was to show off to Yea Forums. I’m sure you think that’s blasphemous and you think you know you, but I’m here to burst your bubble and get your head out of your ass. You’re no different than any of us. You’re not special. Also, good chance OP was bait.

not even him but holy fuck stop projecting

Just because I’m projecting doesn’t mean it’s not true for delusional OP too. I’m just pointing out a common trope, just as OP was pointing out the common trope of being a Yea Forumscore pleb. If I’m projecting, OP was projecting as well. Also, hi OP

Not even him but stop pseudo-intellectualizing.

your argument is literally
>if your music taste dont align 100% with Yea Forums its only because you wanted to feel superior to it
like how fucking retarded you have to be to come up with this argument honestly

Except I’ve likes virtually all of my music since before I even knew about Yea Forumscore or Yea Forums as a whole

So, no, and your argument is stupid

Higher sales = more people like them = it’s better

Or is what’s more important what a bunch of fucking shitheads on p4k tell you? Lmao

Also, pic related. Ariana Grande better than death grips because a lot of people like thank u next and ALSO a bunch of useless idiots rated it highly.

Attached: 49A44F4A-5DB7-45F2-BF5D-C51C76ED987A.png (1125x2436, 489K)

It’s quite literally the same argument as “everyone on Yea Forums listens to Yea Forumscore because Yea Forums told them to and not because a decent amount of Yea Forumscore is actually good” that OP made, just the opposite. I don’t the see the issue considering it’s the type of logic this thread was build with.
And I’ve liked all of my music (which happens to contain Yea Forumscore) since before I got here, so that means that OP’s argument is stupid too.

Genuinely personal means you developed it without outside opinions affecting it, it doesn’t mean nobody else likes what you like

>Death grips
Not Since Money Store

>Swans
Not since the Seer

>Animal collective
Nope

>King crimson
Only Red

>Slint
Not in years

>Kendrick Lamar
Yep

>Kanye West
Not since Yeezus

>Velvet underground
Yep

>Neutral milk hotel
Not in years

>My bloody valentine
Nope

>Radiohead
Nope

>mobile posting
lol don't you have a job to get back to wagie? sick projection by the way, really nice job putting words in my mouth

Where did I put words into your mouth? Please point to me where I did that
Also,
>resorting to REEEE PHONEPOSTERS
How to tell someone has lost an argument and is having a spergout in one simple step

So you are saying yourself that because an artist has the most sales makes them objectively, undeniably better than every other artist on the planet? Jesus Christ how long did your mother leave you underwater

Attached: wtf.png (250x202, 8K)

Didn’t you just say critical reception is a good indicator of how good an artist is? I just showed you Ariana’s album was critically acclaimed

Are you really forgetting what you typed 10 minutes ago?

> no ur the no
every single time

gay and cringe

I'm so sorry for enjoying music OP
I genuinely enjoy
Death Grips
King Crimson
AnCo
Radiohead
Slint
It has nothing to do with taste
They make good music and I like listening to good music
OP why don't you go and make yourself some friends
based, OP got fucking destroyed

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

But you showed me that saying that higher sales = better.. critical reception does not mean sales you mongoloid

>Yea Forums is endlessly sentenced to have the same exact threads forever and ever, and Yea Forumscore and fantanocore will continue to exist until this board dies
Music for this feel?

Attached: death of thousand horses.jpg (125x95, 2K)

imagine being so retarded you cant handle death grips and swans. they arent even all that wild, they are relatively tame in comparison to a couple other acts i can think of.
you're an actual little bitch lmao

You're retarded if you think that's what he meant.

This is silly. The music you listen to as a kid inevitably informs the kind of music you enjoy as an adult. If your parents had decent enough taste, a lot of that specific music might even carry over wholesale. People don't exist in a vacuum

Uncanny valley between "popular but good music" and "shitty obscure music"

Attached: 1532282455994.jpg (960x1280, 262K)

OP, get a job. Get a girlfriend. Get a hobby. Get something to fill the void in your life. Please get off of Yea Forums.
Imagine having so much time on your hands that you openly critique a whole group of people to their faces over the internet, and then thinking you are superior for some reason. These are people you have NEVER met. You NEVER will. You don't know what they look like --- and you are sitting here, bickering with them like a two year old. What is wrong with your head, OP?

This board suffers from a real superiority complex. Everyone wants to be better than everyone else and they choose what music they listen to accordingly. It's actually pathetic. Fun-fact: there is no such thing as "good" or "bad" taste. "Good" or "bad" anything for that matter. Literally everything in existence is relative and nothing can be proved "objectively true" or "objectively right". You can't say "x has objectively better music taste than y". So if you have an issue with Yea Forums's music taste, stop. Because there is no reason you should care what other people listen to. If it still bothers you, get the fuck off of Yea Forums, because this board will never change. This place is fucking hell and we actually like it for some reason.

And if you have read this far into this post, please fuck off back to plebbit, because you have too much time on your hands and only a redditfag would be accustomed to reading a plebbit-tier paragraph like this.

that butt is perfect

BBRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

How is your taste any better than your average Yea Forums drone? Most of what you've listed is not that good.

>he thinks that OP specifically does not enjoy death grips and swans since they are “too wild” for him, and are both relatively tame in comprarison to a couple other acts he can think of
the absolute state

Attached: 4021EC2D-695D-482E-814C-5B26C5408E6F.jpg (526x423, 58K)

>wagie
kys leech

a lot of people don't realize how top-down Yea Forumscore is, it's just p4kcore with some fantano sprinkled in. It says a lot that it took nearly a decade for enough people to finally realize that GY!BE isn't very good for instance

Attached: 65DA6B2D-B207-4796-9A86-E2FAE0A29FBF.jpg (750x819, 286K)

Yea Forumscore made fantano, not the other way around. fucking zoomers swear they’ve been here for longer than 10 years

>if you don't work currently you can't be a student

Attached: 1474124230037.png (330x319, 178K)

I've never even listened to anything on the Yea Forumscore chart op

Attached: hell's last survivor.png (720x712, 591K)

You’re not wrong

the only thing on that list i listen to is velvet underground

Kys brainlet

death grips obsession is pure melon, don't pretend otherwise

This is completely untrue. Yea Forums doesn't impact fantanos music taste, it just made him popular.

You’re a fucking faggot nerd with no friends telling other people to do what you don’t, everything about you is a sham. You’ve probably derived your entire fucking personality from Yea Forums let alone your shitty ass taste in music

Ariana Grande is a multi platinum artist so forgive me for assuming that you had the two brain cells to rub together necessary to realize she sells more albums than death grips

Wild? Not understanding them? What are you talking about? There’s nothing to understand about them they’re just the audio equivalent of a dog taking a shit in your mouth

based. I only like 3 of your mentions. I wouldn't mind people liking the same shit if they didn't pretend it makes them unique, you're 100% right
I'd argue he's an oldfag. people used to love Kendrick (which isn't a bad thing) before the white girl scandal and jerked off to Radiohead before the soi meme

LMAO I am not reading all of this seething bullshit written by (you) please condense it into a few sentences and maybe it’ll be worth reading because after the first two sentences I can already tell it’s just a bunch of diarrhea on my screen

>The problem is people who like this shit here were almost certainly told by Yea Forums to make these their favorite albums, you’re out of your mind if you think people that like all of these exact same albums just SUDDENLY congregated here, completely coincidentally

So? Yeah I discovered a lot of bands thanks to mu.
What does it matter if a friend told me about them or i saw them listed here and decided to give them a listen?
It's my choice after all. And if I liked them that's why I continue to listen to them and go to concerts of those bands.
Have you maybe considered that here everyone is anonymous and there is literally no reason to pretend to like something.
Seriously have sex.
Stop being so stuck up.

I am not OP but I don't think he is saying the music is bad he is just saying that the majority of this board just parades around like they are somehow unique when in fact they all listen to the same fucking thing

Radiohead and KC are the best artists on that list, the rest range from decent to garbage.
>death grips obsession is pure melon
I somehow doubt it's entirely melon considering they did an ARG here to promote NLDW.

It’s a mix of both, a lot of Yea Forumscore truly is absolute horse shit but a lot is good. My gripe is that Yea Forums is full of impressionable teenagers who want to “be unique by fitting in” and just go to Yea Forumscore threads to be told what they should listen to and enjoy

For example, you’ve got people like who essentially are admitting without realizing it that this is exactly what they’ve done and they get mad about it and start projecting their virginity insecurities onto me

melon hyped them from the get go, the obsession started well before the ARG

>I somehow doubt it's entirely melon considering they did an ARG here to promote NLDW.
Source?

for what? if you're that new just google it cuckboy

Attached: 1357717108063.jpg (1145x4152, 2.36M)

keep projecting

Attached: download.jpg (317x159, 11K)

So JPEGMAFIA was right. MC Ride is a coon who let 2 white men call his album "N-words on the Moon", but he also promote his albums on an imageboard dedicated to music full of crazy racists.

What an house N-word

>for what? if you're that new just google it cuckboy
Cuckoldry has nothing to do with not being a regular poster on this piece of shit of the internet that is Yea Forums. Virginity does tho, and that's why I don't post here often, because I don't have the time between sex, work and family to post on a racist shit-posting imageboard.

It's good for starting, I guess... But people here either don't evolve their tastes or newfags are coming all the time. The bands you posted are good, but yeah, cliché. It's really just a core of the tree that you should explore. And after a while you remember them all start to finish and just don't want to hear it again often.

imagine writing out this post

>t. virgin

>should explore
But why? That’s my problem with this, the only thing people SHOULD do is find music that they like, there shouldn’t be “recommended reading” for music like this when 90% of it is pretentious audible gutter oil

Most of these groups are beloved by anyone who likes music, not just mu/

Radiohead, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye are all beloved by a large audience.

People who like music tend to appreciate Slint, MBV, King Crimson and VU as phenomenal artists who were greatly influential. Not just mu/

NMH is a classic too.

That leaves Death Grips, Swans and Animal Collective. I've never listened to death grips or swans and i really enjoy animal collective.

You're conflating users of mu/ with music fans in general. The bigger issue to me is people thinking that mu/ is the main place where people enjoy these when it's not.

It's not so crazy to thing that some artists are exceptionally talented and therefore appeal to people who really like music. Most people like these classics and then also have their own individual preferences.

bitch, you don't know me.
I like a bunch of that, but I also like a thousand other bands/albums.

have sex, incel

After a while you realize how entry level taste is on this board and they always talk about the same old shit. The only people actually posting are by and large teenagers who still listen to rap

But then like me, you come back anyway because you're a loser.

>Cuckoldry has nothing to do with not being a regular poster on this piece of shit of the internet that is Yea Forums. Virginity does tho, and that's why I don't post here often, because I don't have the time between sex, work and family to post on a racist shit-posting imageboard.

also my first reply was not shaming you for not posting here often but for not using google

anyway, virgin > cuck

thanks for your opinion ?

Honestly you must be retarded nobody is bragging about uniqueness it's an anonymous board newfriend.
Nice way of absolutely avoiding all of what I said and continuing to repeat your debunked meaningless statements.

hmm, Yea Forums-core is just classics from different genres, it doesn't really take much time to check them out, and you have some basic knowledge about genres for example. Whereas when someone only hears hip-hop since birth, obviously will continue listening to hip-hop, because they don't know any alternative, that they could like. Could or could not, but never tried. It's like elementary school, you technically go to school and only learn maths all the time, but other subjects there are so basic compared to usefulness, that they're simply worth knowing, even if you don't plan to 'explore' linguistics or whatever more

I only like the first and last on the list

you technically COULD go to school and only learn maths...*

LMAO stay mad you fucking faggot nerd, I can tell you’re a little scrawny fucking teenager because you think liking music Yea Forums tells you to like means you must be cool and have sex when it’s exactly the opposite, if you listen to this shit you’ve got a Sahara dick and girls laugh at you

Attached: 25CDE6FA-DD3E-4655-885C-DCBDEF6D5DAD.jpg (1125x2436, 344K)

On God bro

Most of that's pretty good but it's definitely pleb tier

Ok then go somewhere else to discuss things? I don't know why everybody wants every community to be inclusive.

Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

>saint vitus
>good
kys

So you’re okay with Yea Forums being a nonstop shitfest of spamming the same boring, shitty albums for all eternity?

You need to leave, right now

I feel like there's a bias built into this because people understand they can discuss certain artists and get replies/get a thread going.

Same phenomenon with Snail Mail, Grimes, CHVRCHES, even you could say "K-pop". They aren't representative of the "whole population" but you see them discussed a lot because fans of those artists know that other fans "come here"(to Yea Forums) so they can get a thread or discussion going.

It's kind've like, when you see the K-Pop thread, you don't say, "Damn there's a damn K-Pop thread everyday, everyone on Yea Forums must love K-pop!"....No, it's that K-pop fans know they can get a thread going here. It might only be a group of 10 people.

So I guess what I'm saying is, fans of these artists continue coming to Yea Forums because they realize other fans are here. Not that everyone is a fan

In ever once claimed “everyone was a fan” of death grips or swans, vast majority of people haven’t heard of them and if they listened to them they’d probably want to shoot themselves. You’ve described the problem exactly, “the fans are here”, it’s an echo chamber except most of the shit Yea Forums stans isn’t even good

The title of your post was "Why do you all listen to the same shit" which is basically saying "everyone is a fan"

No it’s not saying everyone is a fan it’s saying everyone here is a fan

How could you list King Crimson with all that other dog shit?

Ok. Here's a question for you,

Is there any scenario in which you could see yourself giving an artist a chance that you didn't personally like, but were recommended by a person whose taste you respected?

Or are you purely on the side of, "if I don't like it, it's bad"?

>why does the hipster nu-male board like hipster numale classics

Attached: 1541555754358.jpg (112x128, 11K)

holy fucking shit, this thread is a trainwreck

Attached: ktr.jpg (1300x982, 150K)

I like some of those, non of the hip hop though. And i bet i still listen to more diverse music than you

man i'd kill for that ass

Individualism is bullshit anyway