How does one get a raspy voice like 69/Zillakami for music?

How does one get a raspy voice like 69/Zillakami for music?

Attached: tekashi-69.jpg (807x540, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smoke a lot of cigarettes, drink a lot of liquor, yell into pillows

Is there no natural vocal techniques to use or anything?

I'm not exactly a scholar on that sort of thing, but I can't imagine there would be one for literally just damaging your vocal cords

Literally this and get very loud with it
Screaming makes your voice harsher, no technique needed

suck dick

Alright, thanks. So do you mean like i have to do this for couple days or just do it everytime before recording?

It comes naturally after a while but you'll need to get used to it. Don't go until it hurts, but push yourself

>for couple days
Obviously not, you're supposed to do this frequently for years to permanently affect your voice.

>69
>music
do you know why he says 'scumgang'? it's because Daniel Hernandez is a piece of human scum who has never and will never make a good 'album' or '''''piece of music''''''

Attached: Untitled.png (1395x414, 208K)

BOOMERS SEETHING UH

off yourself faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (816x257, 29K)

For fucks sake learn the difference between "not music" and music you don't like. There's no need to constantly exaggerate shit like a teenage girl.

>mu·sic /ˈmyo͞ozik/, noun. vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
>Bitch, I'm silly
>Up the chopper, shoot your shit up, let's get busy
>Drinkin' Henny, goin' brazy, poppin' pillies
>Sex Money Murda, shout out all my blazing Billies (all my Billies)

This
Day69 > dummy boy anyway

Imagine trying to shill your fucking RYM reviews on an Indonesian soap sculpture forum

not my review, just someone else's words because I'd blow my brains out before I listen to that whole thing, also I don't care enough

People derive pleasure from listening to it as music, you do not. It is still music, because if he released an album of random nonsensical sounds it wouldn't be possible to derive pleasure from listening to it. Same thing with harsh noise, extreme metal, and abstract or experimental music. I could sit here all day and list reasons why I don't get these genres and how they don't appeal to me, but at the end of the day all of that is irrelevant because they do to some people, and that makes them valid.

>I don't care enough
>Also here don't mind me let me pop into a thread where the name "69" is mentioned just to complain
Which one is it?

POP THESE NIGGAZ LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

yeah learn how to scream but be careful if it hurt stop but if you want to lose your ability to voice go ahead

better start huffing cock right now

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

cringe
based