Hey listen to this weeb exit trance song I like it a lot and I hope you do too

hey listen to this weeb exit trance song I like it a lot and I hope you do too

youtube.com/watch?v=X0K4Am_-apg

Attached: exittrance.jpg (500x489, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNt44OdjA7g
dr.loudness-war.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Gmex_4hreQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war
youtube.com/watch?v=wKgbDk2hXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A-are you being sarcastic user

this shit bangs hard yo

right???

Is there any music like this except the dynamics aren't squashed to shit?

there's a lot of other exit trance music, it's pretty varied since it's a compilation, there's a lot of different artists.

Attached: exit.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Post one with DR score of 10 or higher.

>Post one with DR score of 10 or higher.

i dno what DR score is but this one is good too...

youtube.com/watch?v=aNt44OdjA7g

dr.loudness-war.info/
That one doesn't sound as squashed as the first but no way it's 10 or higher.

what the heck is DR?
like how loud a song is?

Dynamic range. See:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Gmex_4hreQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

>The loudness war (or loudness race) refers to the trend of increasing audio levels in recorded music which many critics believe reduces sound quality and listener enjoyment.

so it's bad...?
I like the loud...

Attached: exit1.jpg (640x640, 185K)

>I like the loud...
Turn your volume up then.

I'm playing Apex if I turn it up really loud I can't hear the game.

High levels of background noise is a valid use for low dynamic range audio. (listening in a car would be another example of this). But audio players can compress the dynamic range in real time (DVD/Bluray players have this option for movie soundtracks), so there's no reason to make it sound worse for listeners without background noise.

s-so what are you telling me to do, I don't quite understand

what is your opinion on future-core OP
youtube.com/watch?v=wKgbDk2hXI8

You recommended music from a genre that in my experience always has low dynamic range. This is no problem for you, because you listen to it as background music for your game. But I would like to listen to it on its own, and I think the low dynamic range sounds bad. I wanted to know if anything like it with high dynamic range exists.

closest you're going to get is probably something from the jcore sphere of music. exit trance is shit desu, but there's a whole community for underground japanese electronic music. look for j-core or doujin music.

maybe you'd like t+pazolite. i'll be gone all day but that name is plenty to feel your way around.

it's alright, a little too many breaks and reverbs? in this one. Reminds me of usao. I don't listen to too much funk-electronic music on my own. Like trance and happy hardcore the most (:

I'm sorry I'm not going to be the best at recommending something to you because this is the first I've heard of dynamic range. Does the way it's mixed matter? It's always fun to learn something. I feel like this genre always has a lot of background noise though. there's always breaks or chimes or something going on. Be Silly Forever!! by In_Chiki. Album: 撲殺はーどこぁ学園

I like this a lot, couldn't find on youtube when I searched awhile ago but the albums good if you wanna download

exit trance isn't shit desu. t+pazolite is okay, pretty good entry level I guess. If you're going into this scene of music you're going to hear his name. there's a lot of cross over between exit trance artists and actual j-core circles desu. If he wants circles he could look at hardcore tano c, irregullar nation. J-neration. minamotrance. IIDX songs are nice to jam to

Attached: cover.jpg (803x803, 268K)

Also there was a doujin.co site that had a bunch of music n stuff. But it's down, it's moved to discord. I'm in two different ones that have a ton of download links and ppl who know a lot about the music if you wanna join. Doujinstyle and Doujin Music

love it, thanks user

Attached: 1551643434335.jpg (593x574, 32K)