Asked what is the most metal album she’s ever owned, Jansen says: “I mainly listen to metal...

>Asked what is the most metal album she’s ever owned, Jansen says: “I mainly listen to metal, so they are all metal albums. But the most metal?
>“Some would say Slayer, but I think they’re a dreadful band.
>“Unbelievably boring. Terrible. Apparently it’s not metal to say that, but it’s a personal opinion.”

Thanks Floor

Attached: FLOORking.jpg (970x545, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guitar.com/features/woman-tone-sexist-industry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is the most metal album?
>doesnt answer and just shits on slayer
Yeah, not an argument.

"most metal" is a dumb question, and she answered by saying Slayer, the posterboys for cliche metal imagery and "being metal" (again retarded and brainlet thing to say)

>I mainly listen to metal

Attached: 1551399447463.jpg (900x900, 336K)

Well she's not wrong, Slayer is boring as hell

First four albums are great tho

As if most of what Floor has been associated with hasn't been boring as hell. Her ReVamp albums (especially the second) is some of the most generic metal I've ever heard. She's even made Nightwish more boring.

Attached: 71dv7sGnLZL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 28K)

Women just can't into guitar. They're either some offset fender/acoustic indie girl or shredding leather caricatures from the 80s that make Adam Neely sound soulful in comparison

She's not known for her guitar playing

And what would women know about metal?

What would Slayer fans know about metal?
>punk vocals
Garbage and unmetal

Thrash Metal is influenced by Punk you fucking spoon

Slayer have been pretty shit for the last 20 odd years, but Reign in Blood is not boring

>classically trained musician doesn't have an ear for cacophonous bullshit
Who would've known?

Slayer stinks

It is but their first two albums are not

>what is the most metal album
>oh I listen to everything :)
>better bitch about a sacred cow so I sound discerning

>its another try-hard who thinks the only good Slayer albums are the first two
Camp kill yourself

>the only female guitarists in existence are Molly Rankin and Lita Ford

guitar.com/features/woman-tone-sexist-industry/

>Historically, it has often presented women as a prop. The NAMM show’s ‘booth babes’ aren’t seen with such regularity these days, but they’re still there. Rolling Stone’s annual 100 Greatest Guitarists lists recycle the same male names year after year, with only Bonnie Raitt and Joni Mitchell deemed worthy of inclusion on the 2015 list (which also only had four women on a judging panel of 59).

>Influential female guitarists from all genres – Joan Jett, Orianthi, Nita Strauss, Tracy Chapman and Jennifer Batten, to name but a few – often find themselves relegated to ‘best female’ lists (although Strauss has just become Ibanez’s first female endorsee). Guitar World only stopped filling its Buyer’s Guide special with bikini-clad women in 2016, while Revolver’s ‘Hottest Chicks In Hard Rock’ feature was killed off with the magazine’s change of ownership last year.

Wait, what's innovative about Joan Jett? She wasn't bad or anything but she just played basic three chord hard rock.

She did give an answer

Attached: Natural_BornChaoscuver.jpg (316x316, 23K)

>Annie Clark was a Pantera fan as a kid
Noice.

Hating on slayer is hipster as fuck. Patrician hipsters hate on carcass

Well I mean, I dunno but Wanda Jackson usually isn't mentioned along with her 50s male peers in the hall of rock and roll pioneers.

Oh god, Christgau would stroke out at these.

Attached: sexist advertisements.jpg (798x1050, 367K)

The lower right ad is dated January 1979 and the top ones are clearly 80s. Lower left has a website address so it can't be as old as the others. I want to say turn of the millenium?

wtf i want a bc rich virgin now

Attached: 281.jpg (500x491, 28K)

>beta virgin resents that he can't have what David Lee Roth and Bon Scott had
No surprise.

No but they're pretty much the archetype for 90% of them.

Npc

>this sad attempt at virtue signaling

Her and Eddie Trunk.

Nature abhors a monoculture.

/ourgirl/

>Floor toured with Slayer in her old band

Attached: 1546386533568.png (311x244, 119K)

I wonder when Tumblr will ever accept that men and women are just different and don't have the same needs, desires, or values.

>bitching without even reading the interview
Fucking retarded incels lmao

Individuals don’t have the same needs, desires, and values. Stereotyping 3.5 billion people to have the same needs, desires, and values as each other makes absolutely no sense and is not reflective of real life whatsoever

>whiteknighting on an anonymous imageboard
Fricking incels

Wata is the only good female metal guitarist. Prove me wrong. (I don't a Picture of wata saved on my computer).

Attached: 1424472216472.png (245x246, 11K)

If only SJWs understood this and didn't try to lump everyone into groupthink collectives.

Irony: the post

Slayer definitely broke new ground in the 80s, but they've never evolved as a band. Boring is the right way to describe them.