YOUR BEAUTIFUL YOUR BEAUTIFUL

YOUR BEAUTIFUL YOUR BEAUTIFUL

Attached: d9684b9a244da10a335c27345c97ac30.590x350x1.jpg (590x350, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTmdhFGRH0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS MY MOMENT MY BEAUTIFUL MOMENT

my beautiful what?

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

Attached: pizza.jpg (2048x1356, 360K)

Beautiful nigga don't exist

My ex like this cunt, she was a stupid bitch whore.

thanks man, appreciate ya

go back to rebbit with your shitty forced meme faggot

Forced? I think it's good. I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this meme is- the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

I know right? It's so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

Here's the superior version:
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmdhFGRH0s

samefag & utter faggot pilled

FUCK JANNIES FOR DELETING OUR SO FUCKING GOOD THREADS. WHAT THE FUCK.

Attached: 1551838274856.jpg (897x867, 255K)

Your memes are shit & you are shit.

Even if you subscribe to this opinion, you should respect the free speech foundations that this board is build upon. We should be able to post (and make threads about) whatever we want. If you think a meme is shit feel free to spam our threads saying so. But fuck jannies for ruining the reason I post here.

>free speech
Spamming isn't free speech retard, it's the equivalent of shouting a repetitive meaningless phrase at people who are trying to talk for the purpose of shutting down THEIR right to free speech.

This is so fucking hot I'm literally in tears masturbating at how incredible he looks - the hair, the lips, the nipples it's all so good

Last I checked free speech is the right to say whatever you want you fucking retard. How is this not free speech? Because someone deleted some 8 hour old thread with 13 replies?

Attached: 4671738912412.jpg (692x800, 73K)

incel

How so ?

You can't shout 'fire' in a theatre & you can't shout down others in an attempt to deny them free speech, brainlet.

And it was all yellow

I did, a peepee 4 u
and it was all
yellow

I did, a poo poo 4 yoohoo
and it was all
smello

*you're

Why not? Free speech doesn't prevent me from attempting to prevent your free speech. Brainlet-let. And how is memeing comparable to shouting fire in a theatre again? I'm pretty sure memeing has no power. Also, shouting fire is up to the discretion of the theatre to deal with? You could say the same applies for Yea Forums, but this is supposed to be a neutral website with free speech. It's completely different from the ground up.

tl:dr

AND IT WAS ALL YELLOW

i actually like this song unironically

me too user. It's a nice sad song. Fuck what pretentious Yea Forumsfags have to say

Same. Never got the hate when it was new, now it just reminds me of better times.

Attached: kek.png (574x654, 251K)

I laughed way too hard at this than i should have

Kek
Poptimists gonna seethe

James Blunt fan
You said something bad about a woman

His opinion is completely invalid due to the fact that idiots misinterpret this song and use it at their weddings all the time. Had dumbasses not done this, he would've felt differently. Prove me wrong

i hate that this got to me

>smello
lmfao
based

yeah people do not get what the song is about at all.

why is this so funny?

STFU AND DON'T OFFEND WOMEN IDIOT

James Blunt... more like James Cunt! Amirie guise? haha

Attached: joimes coont.jpg (420x420, 33K)

Kek

Fucking kek

>In 2008, it was announced that Gallagher would sell his home in Ibiza located near fellow musician James Blunt's, saying in an interview that he "can't stand living there in the knowledge that Blunt is nearby making terrible music".[109]

Fuckin Noel

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (615x410, 31K)

>Had a gf
>Incel