Honestly meh. 7.5/10

Honestly meh. 7.5/10
What's the appeal?

Attached: F722CB19-A4D7-4DDD-B182-43F605B80142-195-000000ABC7224280.jpg (384x384, 44K)

It's got some catchy songs. Also,
>implying 7.5/10 is a bad score or even a mediocre one

it's 6/10 at best

it's just average
9/10

both shit. the best album is actually MMT and if you don't count that as an album then it's AR

Actually the second best is Rubber Soul.

does one need to have experienced LSD a some stage to get it?

>he listened to it in stereo

No, but you need some perspective on how information traveled prior to the internet and what music was like in 1965/1966.
kinda trite.
10/10.
Fuck this board.

I enjoy it, but wonder if LSD would open it up some more for me

lol no

Drugs don't work with music like that. Everyone knows that. If you've had that experience where you couldn't appreciate something without the use of drugs it says more about your capabilities than anything else.

it'd unironically be a 10/10 if it included Rain and Paperback Writer instead of Doctor Faggot and that stupid fucking sandnigger song...Seriously, who the fuck let George have three songs?

Paperback Writer is more of a Rubber Soul track in it's feel. Doctor Robert is not anywhere near as bad as you all make it out to be. Yellow Submarine should have been a non-album single or a b-side and Rain should have replaced it.

>implying that the sitar songs weren't the best ones on Revolver
how bluepilled of you

Lsd opens up a lot of music. The other reply is wrong. Beatles sound great on it

Revolver took a long time for me to get. I listened to it a few times closely and didn’t get it. Then I played it while playing wow a few years ago and it clicked. It was very much like “oh I liked that bit but the rest uhh” then slowly those bits grew into every song

If it weren't for the filler, it'd be a solid 8.5/10 but 7.5/10 seems fair. Still their second best album after Rubber Soul and one of the best commercial albums before 1967.

t. brainlet.

>Honestly meh
>7.5/10

Attached: 1234613.png (1200x1335, 269K)

You’re an idiot if you don’t think LSD opens up music. I’ve had many friends brush off artists and songs while sober and then hearing them while tripping blew their mind. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Your friends are fucking retarded. Music is the greatest thing that has ever existed. If you need to utilize drugs to access new aspects of music, you're not wired for serious attachment to music. Feel sorry for you.

Yes I know. But lsd undoubtedly facilities appreciating music. It’s way easier to understand what a song is doing with acid

AAAAAAAAAAA LOOK AT ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE

Attached: images (16).jpg (502x293, 10K)

>It’s way easier to understand what a song is doing with acid
It's way easier to understand what acid is doing to the song, not what the song is doing. You had put a mediator between you and the music. Music is a 1000x more potent of a drug in terms of altering the mood of your perception. Sorry, brainlet. Don't fry your brain trying to appreciate music. Drugs are fine for recreational fun, but you're not getting any closer to the truth the music holds. Sorry.

hahahahaha

t.man whos never done acid

>music is not an emotional banner that colors his entire perception

As an edgy hipster faggot I too hate the Beatles

Attached: 1529970524118.png (474x711, 90K)

>Drugs are fine for recreational fun
No they're not, degenerate

>Revolver is better than Sgt Pepper

Attached: 1508785834901.png (558x614, 24K)

But 7.5 is a damn good rating for an album. "Meh" would be more like 4-6.

>7.5/10
>What's the appeal?
You tell me. I think it's a 3/10

It certainly helps. I understood what a Yellow Submarine really is

I assume you came from always hearing how great the Beatles were and dont like softer rock? Because compositionally theyre near perfect songs with something interesting in literally every song either lyrically or musically.

based, pepper is their second best after MMT, honestly i don’t get why revolver is held to such a high esteem here