/massacore/

Attached: 6e341ff74c654655c6771276c8c3ee0b.png (600x600, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04gAndS3wMA
youtube.com/watch?v=yhB3aQaly9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disgusting corporate whore

>corporate
If anything, Azealia Banks is anti-corporate. You can accuse her of a lot of things, but being a sellout isn't one of them.

have sex

no thank you

no u

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm datassdoe

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>massacore
let's doing it right , guys
any suggestions to add?
gib me fatass black "empowered" artists

Attached: massa.jpg (1600x1600, 213K)

Attached: Chyna_Doll.jpg (300x300, 29K)

i feel like she has good musical capabilities but she's not getting anywhere with that bitch of an attitude

Oh look another “woke” commie. Go back to leftypol you fucking bugman.

Attached: EC85E220-ABE3-4E56-A0D8-61DDD0DF6424.png (1334x750, 1.9M)

I'd like to know who else is making these threads because I was sure I was the only sentient one here who acknowledged Broke with Expensive Taste as a masterpiece.

oh really? thank you for agreeing to that you're so kind

You don't know what you're talking about. Azealia is the definition of a sigma female. She's been given so many opportunities for commercial success but refused to censor herself. Such a rare species of person would nonchalantly discard friendships with Elon Musk & Jack Dorsey, and sabotage projects with Rihanna, Lady Gaga, etc. At just 20 years old, her name was printed on the cover of Vogue under Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lawrence; they were priming her to be an international superstar. However, the bests artists do not make the best celebrities.

See, sometimes getting rich and famous will pacify you. Azealia could easily be signed to a major label, holed up in a Malibu mansion, writing songs for Harvey Weinstein and starring in Gucci advertisements -- but she wouldn't be creatively free. People only become creative because they need to create a way out of their oppressive environment. To be an artist, you sort of have to mess things up for yourself and start new. That's the very cycle of creation: create, destroy, create. She's in the streets of Harlem, living the life of a starving artist, but maintains the inspiration, hungriness and freedom she had from the start.

There's an absurd pride in poverty.

Attached: Vogue.png (750x962, 943K)

On God bro

Shes a one hit wonder who acts edgy for press. Get over yourself.

Idc. What artist puts these two tracks on the same album:

youtube.com/watch?v=04gAndS3wMA
youtube.com/watch?v=yhB3aQaly9E

this Ariel Pink cover was a great move imho but it isn't as good as the original; I wish modern artists would cover each other like the 1960s, when Beatles covered Motown, and vice-versa

Yeah, although there's an irony that's more clear in Azealia's cover, re: appropriation. Her cover was meant to sound like an early radio advertisement -- in the mid-50s, the West was packaging and selling primitivism to the youth, in this sectioned-off area called the "nude beach," and it was thought of as this super progressive invention. The irony is pretty clear: the state legislates for there to be this designated, fenced-off area where polite society may undress and dance to music and resemble the 'savages' and 'primitives' of Africa.

I'm amazed you're able to rationalize all her mediocrity like that.