Name a more overrated band

name a more overrated band

Attached: metallica.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

Nirvana
Radiohead
Oasis
RATM

Nirvana

Metallica is actually had a really good run for their first 5 or 6 albums.

Nirvana is just some junky that had a guitar and liked to yell at people. Like his job was actually being retarded at guitar. Also he inspired generations of people to think suicide and heroin and stupid shit was cool.

Basically Kurt Cobain was probably an aight person but his legacy is fucked up poison and nirvana should never have been famous.

Someone please explain to me Aphex Twin and Radiohead, i must just be listening to it wrong, right anons?

Neutral Milk Hotel
Oasis
Misfits
aphex twin has a few good, well-structured tunes, but people suck him off for his fart noise compilations for some reason

Attached: james boomfield.jpg (207x199, 10K)

Attached: beatles.jpg (980x653, 60K)

I don't care for The Beatles and don't understand why people say their music is so amazing at all, but I can never bring myself to mention them in these threads because I know it would hurt Ozzy's feelings.

>nirvana
Now what?

currently listening to revolver because people told me it was a classic and one of their better albums but its shit so far. help me understand beatlefags

Based. You’d actually have to be one hell of a goofball to give nirvana any real praise. It’s sooo surface level 90% of the time, but they have those have those couple of guitar licks that you can learn at the age of five so posers and non-music enthusiasts think they’re amazing. Also the amount of edgy edgelords that have since taken inspiration from Kurt’s lifestyle is just so saddening. Normies don’t have any self awareness.

kurt was the first one to do it for the meme

NO! SHOO! SHOO!! Don’t you dare...

>Also he inspired generations of people to think suicide and heroin and stupid shit was cool.

i'm pretty sure multiple generations have not passed since 1994. are you sure you two aren't living in a cartoon reality?

>He doesn't remember the multi generational mass suicide of the Cobainites
Yikes

That’s +1 word in my vocabulary

namefag cancer

Why are you calling yourself names?

idc, still mine now.

No its my name

I don't dislike The Beatles. But they are entirely overrated.

Tf? NO give back

Give it back to me asshole its my name

Stop user, my name tag has STDs so just give it up or join Kurt Kobain

I feed off the sustenance of your herpes

No I’m dog! I immune to them, you die

Kirks still alive

Attached: seether.jpg (400x481, 32K)

I want to die

Do you listen to nirvana as well? Just wondering.

I must listen to nirvana because I am you

Anyways, discord? I’m in the middle of class rn so I’d love to have someone to talk to

I talk to myself

Sugarpaw#2252 don’t keep me waiting

ASS

The Ramones.

Ok if you actually ignore me now, you’ll be a major asshole

The Doors
The Grateful Dead
The Eagles
Queen

U2

>66
>44
>000
Holy fuck what is that

U2 and Joy Division

Stop ignoring me!

Wow. Ok. Fuck you then

hahahahaha james looks exactly like the boomer meme holy fuck

Can you at least link me your Last.fm, then?

I rarely interact with people so I thought this was sort of cool...

But I guess this is Yea Forums and people exclusively come here to make others feel like shit. Oh well

You're welcome. It kept my attention as well. Unironically welcome to Yea Forums. Have fun, don't be a tourist.

it means I settled the debate

Velvet Underground

Y’know user, I’m fully aware that some people might think I’m autistic but if that’s the price of not being an asshole for no reason, then I’m willing to pay it

I dont think you belong here desu

You might be right, though I absolutely hate reddit. Just reeeally rubs me the wrong way.

So where do I go then? RYM?

>haven't listened to Revolver before

how new into music exactly are you?

holy shit hahahaha just wow hahahahaha fuck

Iron maiden

No bitch.

this.
Fucking faggots with their stupid ass heman hair

Fuck off

Attached: bruce-springsteen-1984-030717.jpg (630x400, 113K)

Fuck this shitty, boring, by numbers blue rock band

Attached: 18X24-TONGUES_Page_02_1024x1024.jpg (774x1024, 45K)

Attached: 532b18550f6144126c54bf8766d9503e.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

also these

Attached: nirvana-band-retro-images-archive.jpg (600x750, 74K)

these twats

Attached: 34_OasisDC080911-3.jpg (900x600, 102K)

AC/DC
Brian johnson made it even worse

AC/DC is underrated, they're a huge band among "the people" but they get zero critical respect or acknowledgement, and they deserve it.

it's his first day, considering he can't into such an accessible album

The Beatles are probably the only insanely popular music act in history that is underrated.

Pink Floyd

>Misfits
Get out of here with that slander

this, AC/DC know they are a fun band with a great sense of humour and plenty of belters for a pub crawl. They are self aware of this and never did an acoustic love song or a cheesy power ballad or some shit. I dare any of you to not have a big grin on their face at Whole Lotta Rosie. Love those guys.

BEATLESFAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Attached: C42C21DC-D5A9-45E7-9F61-83D6D2472FE3.jpg (1010x896, 97K)

The Killers

why do you dislike it?

Dave Mathews Band

Nirvana