This might sound a bit pleb but this album ruined instrumental hip hop for me...

This might sound a bit pleb but this album ruined instrumental hip hop for me. I heard this before I heard anything by J Dilla, Dj Shadow, etc. and every time I listen to it all I can think of is how much I'd like it to sound like this or some other vaporwave records

Attached: this shit.jpg (550x550, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iaconofficial.bandcamp.com/album/d-i-s-s-o-n-a-n-c-e
fortune500.bandcamp.com/album/empire-building
fortune500.bandcamp.com/album/fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=dq-caoJ_LgA
youtu.be/ppQPw-iUgkU
youtu.be/cw1x-PGcM70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hearing music ruined hip-hop for me. Once you've heard literally any other genre, hip-hop sucks.

Hearing clever people ruined this board for me. Once you hear at least one non retard speak, your post sucks

Hearing original people ruined this board for me. Once you read at least one comment using this format, the rest suck.

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

>Comparing vaporwave to hip-hop
Are you retarded?

I've heard hundreds of trad folk releases and I still find hip hop to be more enjoyable on average

I can't take anybody seriously if hip-hop is their favorite genre.

Instrumental hip hop

I guess what Im trying to say is I prefer vaporwave in the plunderphonics space

Attached: 50F977AE-76F3-4806-9D32-CCC5D768393C.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>Implying all hip-hop is plunderphonics
Go somewhere

I said instrumental hip hop quite clearly in both that post and the OP and I'm also not the person ITT attacking hip hop, lay off me you dumb cunt

Most of it is, mate. Like, an overwhelming majority. You can't even attempt to argue otherwise with a straight face.

>white incel thinks he knows everything about hip hop
Listen to more hip hop you dusty boomer

>ad hominem
nice

Why the fuck are you talking like this

Get lost faggot

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

It feels a little confusing to see you write this since Vaporwave fills a very specific type of sound. while instrumental hip hop can have vast form of sounds and themes.
iaconofficial.bandcamp.com/album/d-i-s-s-o-n-a-n-c-e
fortune500.bandcamp.com/album/empire-building
fortune500.bandcamp.com/album/fantasy
Vaporwave is heavily reliant on Disco/Funk/80's R&B and pop and building a sound around those genres to go with the whole "80's" sound.
While hip hop uses those sounds as well, Hip hop also uses these beats to create vast and diverse sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=dq-caoJ_LgA
youtu.be/ppQPw-iUgkU
youtu.be/cw1x-PGcM70

Hearing intellectuals ruined this board for me. Once you undestand that responding to a person using their format while roasting them is basically a format on it's own, posts criticising these posts suck

Not op but they both genres use sample heavily, so imho a comparison makes sense as long as you don't expect them to be the same

>Nigger or wetback thinks they can talk down to a guy because he's white.

I love hip hop and you're a braindead faggot