THE ABSOLUTE STATE

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: jej.png (1831x697, 155K)

based pseuds

looks like there's going to be plebs listening to some of the same music as me now because some shitty albums are at the top of RYM. luckily i don't care what type of music other people listen to and only get enjoyment from within.

stop worrying pal, things should get equalised once fantano rates some shitty dark progger album a 9

that's actually highly based

m’lady

I'm glad that nature denatured shite has finally been knocked from top spot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-133629.png (720x1280, 248K)

Stage 6 deserves the spot. Too bad it's exposed to all the rym autists now that will downvote it tae fuck.

that little simz record is a fucking joke, was boring as heck

That Denzel cover is actually pretty good, don't know if it deserves that spot though

Just wanted to say fuck you guys for making me waste three hours on that Pisaro/Houdt meme album, what a load of shit. Go listen to Feldman or Bun Ching Lam instead.

Also is that Caretaker shit really that good? I thought Leyland's solo stuff was pretty good, but haven't listened to much Caretaker.

Yeah absolutely, you should listen to the entire series if you have the time. Don't force yourself to listen to the whole thing in one sitting, but it's important to experience the whole thing in the right sequence to get a feel for the advancement.

The caretaker is my favorite music side project, although now Kirby pretty much works full-time on it. Stay away from the debut if you don't like harsh noise

get a load of these shills

I would argue if that made sense

fuck you

it's not good at all

The yearly top 10 is always a fusion of rap, pseud shit, something Fantano liked, and then usually one metal album because the metal community on rym is autistic.

>Something Fantano liked
You mean 4-5 things he liked

the caretaker on spotify when desu

let me tell you how much i know about the caretaker because i listened to "an empty bliss beyond this World" a few times years ago and totally disregarded this whole new project but whatev. now when describing the music there's lots of textures going on here, moody synths, lots of layers.. giving this thing a light 9. liked it, loved it, hated it? that's just my opinion. now i collect shekels

have not heard a single 2019 full length that's actually been good
some ok ones

so 4-5 things that are highly rate on metacritic? why even bring up fantano.

but that caretaker album was release in 2016? i don't get it. It's Everywhere, an Empty Bliss that's the 2019 album.

there are six part released from 2016 to 2019
every time a new one was released it was added to the project's page on bandcamp

>and then usually one metal album because the metal community on rym is autistic
...and that's a good thing

ah ok

im impressed

Nah, aside from the Little Simz album, this is pretty based. And that really wasn’t bad, it was just kinda okay.

t avant teen

...Anonymous
03/20/19(Wed)21:25:47 No.86618979
Well you know what, all of you fucking RETARDScan shut the FUCK up.
What do you listen to? Swans, maybe a little bit of NMH, maybe some other fucking Dogshit like Kanye MAGA West or fucking Captain Beefheart.
You absolute plebeians can never even think of APPROACHING my level of musical knowledge. Why do I need a cock LARGER than two inches when I make a woman cream through 18 PAIRS of panties just by humming to her the entirety of NOVEMBER BY DENNIS JONES? When I can attract upwards of 18 quintillion women just from them hearing the soothing sounds of Solo Violin Improvisations while I’m waiting in line for my 18th of 20 daily McDoubles in the Mc Donald’s drive through.
And of course the party goes fucking crazy once I pull out my 18 hour lowercase playlist.
I can barely walk outside without recoiling in disgust hearing the music of today’s youth. I’m so sick and tired of all these Niggerish mumble rappers polluting the airwaves. Even more so of the music of this godforsaken site. You all call yourselves “””””””music fans””””””””” even though none of you have even heard your first Shidaiqu album. Constantly listening to the same plebeian bullshit.
If I were to project my consciousness onto the rest of the people of earth, we would have a much better society.
I am the Einstein of my generation, and I deserve my respect. Good fucking day.