Did Die Antwoord fly Zheani to South Africa to make her the unwitting participant in a sex magick ritual...

Did Die Antwoord fly Zheani to South Africa to make her the unwitting participant in a sex magick ritual? One that would later help Ninja "Gush" so he could write the song Ugly Boy?

And does anyone know what "gushing" means??

Attached: whatritual.png (1500x1152, 1.96M)

he'll be fine

And don't forget: You better watch what you say.

Attached: totalhardcoremafia.jpg (360x155, 15K)

Yeah. Is anyone anyone actually confused about that, and more importantly, does anyone actually care?

Of course Ninja is into weird occult sex magic stuff. Hasn't anybody listened to Beat Boy?

I think it's hilarious and he did nothing wrong.

I personally think it's all fucked up enough to warrant a little sunlight. I think Hollywood's occult mafia deserves a little notoriety.

Attached: 73MjkV6.jpg (2160x1080, 212K)

OK but most people are not going to see it that way. They just see a groupie who got the typical groupie treatment and then got bored with her life years later.

But she's hot and she has a weird hairline tattoo. And ninja talked about jacking off with another man to see who would cum first. And he kept saying to say he was Zheani's dad. Like three times he said that.
I don't understand why people aren't more fascinated about all this.

Attached: 1552318934925.png (345x600, 488K)

Well then maybe you should post her tits instead of all this shit nobody cares about.

>t. Ninja from Die Antwoord

Was the plan to get creampied or not? She can't even get her story straight.

If you are so fascinated about junkies blabbering during their psychosis just go to a train station and wait a little bit.

You know, that's a fair point, but I still want to know what "gushing" means.

Can someone please tell me what in the sam hell "gushing" means?

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

ejaculation

I think we should all jack off to Zheani since that's probably how witches get their powers.
Who wants to jack off together for Zheani? Let's try to gush.

Attached: n9p7tv34q8896,54ugny981.jpg (1371x685, 121K)

When are they putting out new music?

You should only listen to Zheani's music from now on to support her while she recovers from this horrific ritual.

It’s ejaculation but i also want to posit that he somewhat partially also means that he wants to open up to her emotionally / tell her stuff

Ninja is the ultimate alpha male.

I have to say, I wonder how Aphex Twin would feel about being implicated in this gush ritual.

Attached: zheaniaphextwin.jpg (474x598, 43K)

He seems pretty disgusting to be perfectly desu with you, and also you didn't see all the stuff about getting cucked by yolandi.