Well?

well?

Attached: 678678975467749.png (800x800, 33K)

I play I just am inadequate

try hard

some people just like music and want to find more of it. anyway, is a DAW considered an instrument?

>people who dont make games on Yea Forums
>people who dont animate on Yea Forums
>people who arent mechanics on /o/

That would be more equivalent to people who don’t draw anime on Yea Forums. I don’t think most people on Yea Forums draw anime.

>get fired from my job at the GM factory
>can't post on /o/ anymore

music for this feel?

>get booted from band
>cant post on Yea Forums
and that is a good thing

I make music but it's useful to get other opinions regardless

Honestly there should be a seperate board for Musicians because Yea Forums has fucking sucked for the last 8 years. Most Zoomer board by far

Creating music is not playing music

this board is already dead, who cares

so
>people who don't make fangames on Yea Forums
>people who don't fan animate on Yea Forums
>people who don't replicate cars on /o/

You can listen to music while lurking

It sucks that this is true. I feel like an actual oldfag when I’m on this board

Yea Forums was originally for people to share their music and talk about it. so really not much has changed other than the nose dive in quality.

>most zoomer board by far
Tied with Yea Forums to be honest.

This. Anyone I would actually listen to is automatically a better musician than me.

>86641214
I think taking the time to learn an instrument even if you are kind of shitty at it deepens the quality of a persons ability to judge how good or bad music is.

Although, I know people who play guitar who have a terrible ear for key and things like that.

I'm pretty fuckin good at a few instruments but I basically can't stand other people's attitude about it and have never met a musician that I can level with.

Either they have a bad ear, or are overly concerned with "complexity vs simplicity". SOO many people think they are WOKE AF because they understand basic fractions and know OMG fucking METER. Jesus christ get bent.