Well?

Well?

Attached: american-football-lp3.jpg (1500x1500, 421K)

It's shit.

8.1/10

i'll listen in 5 minutes i want to finish this song im listening to right now

Needs more sad trumpet and less glockenspiel. Not loving Kinsella's vocals, sounds the same on every track. The instrumentation and sparse moments are nice.

nigga this is AOTD honestly

album of the decisecond? definitely.

I'd go as far as to say Album of the Century

based

Very good, nearly as good as LP1 IMO.

the ideas they brought to the table in LP2 seem much more fleshed out here. It's just a pleasant listen. Probably gonna grow sick of it quick because it's dripping in bright but melancholy songwriting but it's good for what it is. def worth a shot, it actually reminds me of Clever Girl

Silhouettes - 9/10
Every Wave To Ever Rise - 8/10
Uncomfortably Numb - 9/10
Heir Apparent - 7.5/10
Doom In Full Bloom - 8.5/10
I Can't Feel You - 7.5/10
Mine To Miss - 6/10
Life Support - 7/10

I’m thinking it’s Not Good

This is so fucking good I'm literally iin tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

FORGIIIIVENESS IIIIIIIS A MYYYYSTEEERYYYYY

>Heir apparent to the throne
>The king of all alone

Attached: sad bubbles.png (445x336, 133K)

Attached: 1550159328859.png (680x680, 221K)

The vocals and vocal features are unbearable. The instrumentals are alright.

t. Never heard the word “vibraphone” before

Waiting for it to drop. Probably going to one of the best albums of the last couple decades.

nice atmospheres and melodies. vocals stop it from being amazing and the features were not well utilised. still a great listen overall.

I felt the features were effective as what amounts to another texture. I don't think any of the guest's presences were meant to be show stoppers. Even Hayley's verse on Uncomfortably Numb is weirdly understated and she definitely had the best chance to shine.

Currently listening to it, gimme a day or so to autisticslly analyze it

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good

this

Overrated: uncomfortably numb
Underrated: heir apparant
Best: sillouhettes
Worst: every wave to ever rise

It's good but I wanted to step in and say Tim kinsella is the superior brother and Joan of arc is probably the most underrated band of the 21st century so far

it's way better than LP2, the overall sound is very nice but one thing that bugs me is how squeaky clean this album sounds,
their debut had a more organic and warm sound.

Agreed

Definitely in terms of vocals but I'm fine with the rest of the instrumentation sounding as dreamlike as it does. I don't think the studio treatment is doing Mike's vocals many favors, the rawer approach of LP1 just sounds better for him. He still emotes well enough, it just sounds less believable with multitracking and reverb.

Forced meme

Lp1 > lp3 > lp2

I feel like this is going to be the general consensus.

only listened once but first impression i prefered lp2

it dropped already. came out today

ultra based and giga pilled

yes

Attached: well.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Unpopular opinion: lp2 is overhated

It just came out nigga chill LOL

Attached: 1551493270284.jpg (1121x1118, 140K)

I can barely make it through the entire thing.
It's too clean, guest vocals don't add much and it somehow feels a bit empty (dishonest?) to me

Same

damn..

based

Agreed

sounds like 50 year old trying to seem cool to a 15 year old suburban white boy not realizing how lame they actually are

you sound like a gay nigga garglin' cowboy SEMEN!!!
*party rocks over your manlet body and drops a fresh ham and cheese sandwich on your genitals, watching as the hot sticky cheese drips and burns your thin scrotum skin, exposing your ball bones*

Attached: grilled-cheese-ham-today-170411-tease_2b8383ef006f363558f25c8c168ecbc9.jpg (2500x1407, 2M)

Attached: 1553198570922.jpg (1024x577, 100K)

bassed and bluepilled

LP2 > LP3 > LP1

don't @ me

"Life Support" is a straight rip of Radiohead's "Let Down"

could someone upload the files?

Ummmnn nah

you can find it yourself buddy

T. an absolute retard

Just listened it for the first time and I'm probably buying it

Solid boring/10

patrician

8/10 from me desu
Spotify is free.

i don't use spotify.

a friend just sent them over to me so w/e

What's the song?

It's another owen record in disguise

Ruthless

Attached: 1513658049499.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Pretty gud desu