RIGHTS FOR GAYS

OH YEAH

Attached: BED41497-188E-4AE2-8244-AA6FCB311160.jpg (333x500, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p_uWqPa_Q-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW

rights for gays? yeah nah, i don’t think so.

Attached: FDAA337D-E0B1-46FD-9791-74DD62DA24CB.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Agreed. youtu.be/p_uWqPa_Q-w

Attached: C5B2FEF6-D60C-4FED-93BE-689E2F604CEF.jpg (1280x960, 261K)

Qt Based Maus

Attached: A2C8D2C8-2170-4646-A400-ECD3E7EA48E1.jpg (808x1188, 614K)

Why is he so sweaty?

HYSTERICAL BODY!

Keep pushing on

ATTACK THEM! NO HOMOS WILL EVER BE ALLOWED

What rights don't gays have?

>I read somewhere recently, "fags are real, God isn't, get over it..." To me, such a statement, despite its good intentions, is as insanely idiotic as it is politically regressive, because the truth is always the exact opposite: "fags" aren't real, there are as many sexes and/or sexual orientations as there are human beings, and "God" ([who is queerness itself] love, truth, etc.), or what would resist such (capitalistic) predication altogether, is the ONLY thing that's real, the ONLY thing we SHOULDN'T "get over."

The song is couched in the politically regressive language of "rights" and "gays," because often, on the level of praxis, we need to mobilize vocabularies like this strategically for the real results they can enable. But, and make no mistake, what is worthwhile about any of us, "gay" or not, is our queerness, or that about us which is antithetical to the smooth going of (hetero-)normativity, the State, Capital, etc., and so, in another sense, perhaps what the song argues for is impossibility as such, or "rights for that for which there can never really be any rights; recognition of that in us which, from the standpoint of the State, can never be recognized.

Finally, perhaps the insects who beat-down queers must be hated (on this level, at least), because, completely reducible to the State itself (becoming its mere incarnation), they don't really exist, they have no substantial existence of their own, and so are not worthy of the respect and love one ought to give human being."

Attached: Maus.jpg (770x964, 94K)

This is advocating

drugs

John?

Imagine taking a concept as simple as putting a cock in a man's anus and making it this pretentious, Jesus Christ.

look who I got to meet!

Attached: maus.jpg (1080x1349, 94K)

imagine being this reductive, Jesus Christ.

Post rare mice plz

Attached: 1525466147844.jpg (526x473, 37K)

>hurr durr I don't think deeply about anything. Implications of actions don't matter.

You're either a tradesworker or a STEMfag. Either way, you have no place posting on a board about the arts.

it is the job of philosophers to overly-complicate everything

based

based.

Attached: 1533370498977.png (1852x1138, 568K)

>a tradesworker or a STEMfag
aka a useful person

>board about the arts
>butfucking
>an art

Very cool, John!
Could I meet her after you?

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good