Top Albums (2010 - 2019)

lurker since yesterday or whatever, basically i'm between jobs, friends moved away and i live in my mom's attic so over the past month or so i've compiled 2000+ albums of those 9 nine years (including ones scheduled to release in the next 9 months) and i feel like i'm not even close to being done, despite 40% of my top 100 being filled in already. love to hear any suggestions and here's my top 10 of this decade:

1. because the internet by Childish Gambino
2. Yeezus by Kanye West
3. The Powers That B by Death Grips (or Jenny Death)
4. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West
5. Random Access Memories by Daft Punk
6. Tetsuo & Youth by Lupe Fiasco
7. PRODUCT by SOPHIE
8. Moody Good by Moody Good
9. The Life Of Pablo by Kanye West
10. Keys To The Kuffs (Butter Edition) by JJ DOOM

Attached: childish-gambino-1504514954.-1x2560.jpg (2560x2560, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gPLkoFCQFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why this board sucks now

you think this is bad, here's my 42%

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21.png (428x750, 27K)

based this guy gets it. I assume you've seen Clapping For The Wrong Reasons and read the script, but if you haven't please do so

childish gambino is a stupid jew controlled nigger and so are you

sage

dude i try to never mention it so people discover it on their own but fuck yeah, read a downloaded pdf, then the redone version of how it was uploaded then a video with all the visuals and songs where they're supposed to sync with it. clapping and futility and the mother's quotes from the deep web tour and kauai and the alien theory...i was in deep for a long time and thats why its my number 1. absolutely.

not even close.

i assume with 2020 nearing you've got a top 10, so please post im fucking begging you duder

op here, i have a massive google doc that i can link with commenting enabled if anyones interested

yup. donald is a genius

Fuck dude brutal list I don't even like childish Gambino that much but even I know awaken my love was better then because the internet

desu awl was just mastered weird and ludwig was trying a bunch of new shit on what donald considered a classic funk album. can't compare to the stuff he was trying to emulate just like cherry bomb, but as donald albums, i just feel bti has more meat and layers, and replayability

>Keys to the kuffs
what happened to this board

Attached: 1547172948371s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

only doom album this decade man, slim choice

Jesus Christ your taste is shit. mostly great albums, but nowhere near the best of the decade.

Attached: coconuts.jpg (1200x1200, 244K)

bait, but ok

Attached: Twin Fantasy.jpg (715x704, 48K)

i mean how bad can my taste be when this is my favourite album of all time

Attached: magical.png (600x600, 958K)

granted

Very. Very bad. I know this whole thing is bait but god damn how can people have MMT as their #1

i'm steadily getting to the rest of csr, all but the top 10 is subject to change, the question is 2011 or 2018 twin fantasy

2011 by so fucking far. Toledo changed all the best lyrics of 2011 and had such a shitty apathetic vocal delivery. The dream album is 2018 instrumental and 2011 lyrics/vocals.

the vietnam, post psychedelic beatles, underrated improv george song, ringo doesnt do anything, I Am The Walrus, Strawberry Fields

i mean, my 2nd favourite of all time is Mm..FOOD so again, how bad can my taste be

Attached: b8.jpg (500x500, 87K)

damn. well i've always loved bitcrushed guitars and drums blinking in and out of existence so 2011 it is i guess

I like that too, especially when it's Dan Johnston or The Unicorns. I just think the instrumental production on 2011 is too reverb-laden and abrasive to let the powerful vocals and lyrics to be delivered to my eardrums. I really wish he could have recorded it better back then, because it took me reading along the lyrics sheet to realize that it's a 10/10 because I couldn't hear the vocals.

Please stop posting

thats seattle for ya
whatever senpai bet you've never heard this youtube.com/watch?v=8gPLkoFCQFQ

And I wish I never had

it is impossible that you listened to the full 6 minutes and 30-some seconds in the time since posting, motherfucker.

Dude I love both ye and donny gloves, but youve got to be shitting me on that #1 and #2 spot

Attached: 1548881006239-adv.jpg (225x225, 13K)

cant bong the dong any harder bud. this is america almost shifted it but its staying where it is. don't talk shit about yeezus either motherfucker

I didn't need to

there ya go, you are what's wrong with kids these days. no attention span whatsoever

The hip hop album of the decade so far is Shabazz Palaces- Black Up. So go listen to that

LMFAOOOO

will do, thanks senpai

Heh, I bet this PLEB hasnt listened to radiohead, (or as I like to call them radioBIGhead cuz u need a big head to get all the SUPER FUCKING DEEP LYRICS) Anywho May I reccommend you some of my personal favorites? Ill start with the classics. (NO I DONT MEAN CLASSICAL IM NOT STUPID cuz real music started when radiohead formed!!!!) Anyhow pablo honey is the best classical piece of 1993. Next up (and my personal favorite) you have OK COMPUTER. AND LEMME TELL YA THE TITLE MAY MAKE IT APPEAR TO BE "OK" BUT WOWEE ZOO WEE MAMA IS THIS IS GREATEST PIECE OF ART EVER MADE. ITS SO GOOD THAT ITS #1 ON RATEYOURMUSIC.COM (on a litttle side note im using all caps because of how epic this album is!11!!!) Anywhy the next album i reccomend is kid a. I didnt really get this one but everyone says its really good!!! (So it has to be pretty awesome right?) ALso my favorite and most cool music reviewer anthony fantano said in rainbows is Sueper amazeballZZZ. I havent been able to listen to it since my dad didnt buy it. But I bet its super cool. Anyway thats all I got good luck on your awesome and cool radiohead journey.

feelin a strong 6 on this response, To Pimp A Butterfly was better

shoutout to thom yorke

the term "ok" on the aforementioned album is literally there to inform you that its a measly 5.5/10

shoutout to thom yorke

Thom Yokke is the best singer ever!!!! he wrote my favorite songs creep and paranoid android LIKE super cool dude that definitely deserves and epic shoutout!!!!!

shoutout to thom yorke