In hindsight, can we really say that he was the bad guy?

In hindsight, can we really say that he was the bad guy?

Attached: myglove.png (557x568, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbxD7hAybLk
youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greedy and a bad songwriter

youtube.com/watch?v=NbxD7hAybLk

Yes.
Yes we can.

WHAT
A
FUCKING
DOWNER

soi-chad hybrid

>Two years later, Love won a legal proceeding to establish what he considered to be proper authorship credit for many of the Beach Boys songs he co-wrote. Love successfully argued that Murry Wilson avoided crediting him with his early lyrical contributions to Brian's songs, denying Love accrued royalties.[16] He later called it "almost certainly the largest case of fraud in music history".[34]

What a fuckin' tool.

FUCKMIKELOVE

>mfw i realize I was the Mike Love of my band
>mfw i realize I'm the Mike Love of my family
>mfw i realize I'm the Mike Love of my group of friends

HEY

NOW

WELL

IT'S

A

LOVE

THING

He's a greedy asshole and an overall pretty bad songwriter but he was 100% right about all the weird people surrounding Brian during the recording of Smile.

This is the correct take

>bad songwriter
It's just baffling to me that the guy who penned the lyrics to Good Vibrations went on to make Summer in Paradise.
>he was 100% right about all the weird people surrounding Brian during the recording of Smile
What exactly does he say about them? I'm curious.

He was the anti-hero, the Shadow to Brian's Sonic

>listening to friends
>its the most perfect Beach Boys album other than Pet Sounds
>gets to the last song

>TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION CAAAAAN

FUCK you Mike Love. I bet you're also responsible for Student Demonstration time.

Yep, he was lol

REEEEEEEEEEEE

But that's the best song on Friends

Isn't Kokomo their biggest hit? Mike Love is based.

>its the most perfect Beach Boys album other than Pet Sounds
I find that very hard to believe when Beach Boys Today, The Beach Boys Love You, Surf's Up, Wild Honey, and Sunflower exist.

he was probably the only person that could have gotten Brian to finish smile. everyone but Mike love was a yes man

youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0

The Smile Sessions, aka Album of the Decade, Album of the Century, Album of the Millennium

This is so fucking good I'm literally in tears laughing at how incredible this sounds - the bongos, the maracas, the snapping it's all so good