He doesn't listen to artists because they're transgender or say negative things about Trump

>he doesn't listen to artists because they're transgender or say negative things about Trump
please tell me you don't do this, Yea Forums

Attached: pewd.jpg (286x176, 5K)

You gotta be a real...snowflake to do that

i dont like politics in my tunes

I dont listen to music with politics in it after 2000

Nah yeah nah cunt I dont do this because i want feel good listing to music.
Not politically fucked.

Based, and chill.
Glad you understand.

I don’t listen the degenerate music of any jewish, black, or gay artists. Not even artists who historically identified as straight but whom I think are susceptible to being theorized to have been closested homos *ahem*westernclassical*cough*.
I also don’t listen to any white, heterosexual, non-jewish artists who use (((syncopation))).
I do however listen to musicians of asian descent, because they are racially superior even to my own people. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

I didn't mean political lyrics, but personally saying in interviews that they dislike Trump or that they're a leftist.

FUCK OFF

all art is political

Simply epic post Dr. Peterson

weak b8

cringe and retard-pilled. art is meant to make you feel fings other than just "good". consuming music for pure entertainment is some babby basic shit, youre no different than ariana stans in this case.
politics in music can get fucked though lul

I listen to the Smith's but I can't stand a godamn thing that comes out of morrisey mouth

>dislike Trump or that they're a leftist.
Don't care, they are good at music, not politics and should stick to musical ideas.

"no"

When you listen to African polyrhythyms, you are cucking your ears

This

Fuck of shitlib

surely there are more leftist music people who refuse to listen to stuff associated with the other side than vice versa

There's honestly not much in the way of right wing music. It tends to be metal, country, or shitty punk. None of those genres are my thing.

>cringe and retard-pilled. art is meant to make you feel fings other than just "good".
I know and I hear you, loud and clear.
But can I please be happy and feel good for once without having to make everyone happy?
I used to listen to fear and sid vicious and break stuff.
I just wanna chill to music that makes me smile.

Morrissey
Sun Kil Moon
Whitehouse

Come on, you’re leaving out a vast wasteland of cringe /pol/ rappers at the bottom of the soundcloud barrel

How can you forget Tom McDonald - Whiteboy

>Come on, you’re leaving out a vast wasteland of cringe /pol/ rappers
>rap
Leave them in the pits of satan's garbage.

I literally couldn't give less of a fuck unless the artists' lyrics revolve heavily around those themes to the point where it becomes tiring and repetitive.

At that point, it degrades your art to repetitive shit.

I don't know the political leanings of 95% of the artists I listen to and what gender you identify doesn't change the listening experience.

"Trump trump, trump trump, trump trump. Fuck all that." mark from Sun Kill Moon

Politics are, and always will be a part of art.

I like Burzum, but can't take how out of touch Varg is. A lot of people can't separate the artist from the music, or pretend they do then go on a gay ass rant that devolves into bashing their views.

I don't know who this guy is but he looks like he'd fit in well within the fire nation haha

regards t. doesn’t play an instrument and compensates by telling people their music is 2deep4u

>stans
>>>/buzzfeed/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>

Have sex

bait

How come more people didn’t liek my baite post i thought it wa spretty funny

Listening to any political music is stupid. Paying attention to an artist's personal life is even more stupid

>namefag
>asking other people to keep their opinions to themselves
heh heh