African Americans are acting suspiciously strange. My handgun includes extended clips

African Americans are acting suspiciously strange. My handgun includes extended clips.

Attached: 5c05b0d55930f81bc151e604-750-563.jpg (750x563, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyA9SOCEbSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am carrying my handgun with me, which I have equipped with a drum magazine that can hold up to fifty bullets at any given time.

Women of ill repute think my intelligence is less than and infact moronic
I am not moronic in the slighttest
In fact foolish galoots who court these women of ill repute are the ones who are moronic

frooothhh trrooouupppeee

I directly assault with a handgun, or "pop," these fellow African Americans, not unlike "popping" a wheelie on a bike or motorcycle.

I declare that you are, in fact, an African American that is acting more playful than usual.

i usually spend my time in underdeveloped neighbourhoods alongside african americans which belong to the ''blood'' groups which also include the ''hoover'' variation.

thanks for the disclosure

I'm resting outside on the porch with cocaine in my pockets. My enemy's girlfriend is on the phone and she wants to have sex. But I let her known I'm not interested although I will subscribe to fellatio.

Jesus fucking christ I am crying
Why is this so funny
Fucking froth troupe

I don't want to kill the man, but if he dies, so be it.

TIMID INDIVIDUALS ENTERTAIN NO DESIRE FOR THE EXHAUST OF MY FIREAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMMM

They do not wish for any fume, they do not.
They do not wish for any fume, they do not.
They do not wish for any fume, they do not. They do not. No.

ON PÈTE CES NÉGROS COMME UNE ROUE ARRIÈRE NÉGRO, T'ES UN NÉGRO STUPIDE

Attached: pepe6ix9ine.jpg (229x220, 21K)

Isn't it an assault rifle that the rainbow haired gentleman is referring to?

No, a "blicky" in this context refers to a handgun, and in this case it is outfitted with a drum magazine that can hold fifty bullets.

African americans tell me they doubt my intelligence.
I assure you that I am highly intelligent.

this is for acquainted hardened murderers as well as my jovial fellows with high spirits
this is for those who take the lives of others as well as my harder working colleagues
this is for the individuals who brandish firearms and also distribute large packages of narcotics

Anybody else hate this meme

It’s the kind of meme where no one is good at it but me

It originates from reddit I've heard

Nope just you

youtube.com/watch?v=NyA9SOCEbSg

Chicky thicky uh shoot her with my sticky uh