Beatles Songs that Make You Nostalgic

Totally subjective thread.

>You know what to do
>If you've got trouble
>I've just seen a face

Attached: LosBeatles.jpg (900x600, 107K)

all of them

STAY IN BEHD

all of them because I haven't listened to the Beatles since I was 12 years old

penny lane bruh

>I've Just Seen a Face (Wings Over America version)
Roadtrip vacations to the Wisconsin Dells back in '95, '96, and '97 were dominated by Beatles and Beach Boys music. Cassette tapes in the dash of my parents' Pontiac Grand Am. This was my first favorite Beatles song (funnily enough played by Wings).
>You Won't See Me
My first serious girlfriend's favorite Beatles song. There was a July day in 2009 that we sat in a suburban park at sunset and listened to Rubber Soul. We made out hardcore on a picnic blanket with people jogging by and playing disc golf, probably just staring at us. I remember singing along to Run For Your Life as it started to rain and we ran back to my crappy Dodge caravan.
>Let It Be
Another girl I dated back when talked about getting the lyics "and when the night is cloudy, there is still a light..." tattooed on her side and I convinced her that that would be stupid. We sat on her back stoop smoking weed and watching the flight patterns over O'Hare airport. Let It Be...Naked was on shuffle that evening.

I've got a hundred different Beatles nostalgia stories like that. I love them so much.

Your memories make me cry.

They choke me up from time to time too. Life is a fun journey if you want it to be.

Honestly, listening to the 1 album in order is the most nostalgic thing to me. Brings me back to when I was a kid playing in my yard in the summer with a radio on the porch attached to a long extension chord blasting that compilation.

In My Life by fucking far. It's also their best song.

A lot of Beatles songs make me nostalgic. They were basically how I explored my emotions when I was a child. I remember having crushes on girls and thinking of how Beatles songs related to them.

Well that's obviously meant to be nostalgic. I agree it's probably their best song.

>If You've Got Trouble
Horrendously underrated song.

>only recently started to explore music
>not a single beatles song tainted by nostalgia or bad memories
feels good man

Why does Yea Forums worship the Beatles?

Based

They're worth worshipping

here comes the sun

damn as a fellow chi-suburbanite this shit hits hard... We may have made-out in the same park my guy

Attached: 1550683425165.jpg (372x699, 34K)

Because they are the greatest band to ever live

is that george?

>I KNOW YOU
>YOU KNOW ME

Attached: beatles love.png (2072x1156, 2.93M)