The Chats are back

youtube.com/watch?v=1LGM82uPuvA

Will this band ever stop being based?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 19.04.05.png (1276x916, 1.02M)

DUDE CENTRELINK LMAO
DUDE BEER LMAO
DUDE MEME SLANG THAT NOBODY ACTUALLY USES LMAO

only stupid seppos and poms like this crap

Also people who just like good fun catchy rock music.

In recent years rock music has disappeared so far up its arse and none of the popular names ever seem like they're actually enjoying themselves, so stuff like this is a refreshing change.

The Australian Ramones

nice to see that they haven't lost their identity

the chats will save music

IM ON SMOKO

the video budget is too high but the songs pretty good

How do actual Australians feel about these guys? I can’t imagine any of them actually liking this garbage.

better than smoko desu

They won't be able to weigh in on this since they're currently banned from posting on Yea Forums.

everyone has heard smoko and its like a cute novelty song but only americans obsess over them

Australia is currently flying the flag for rock right now, but someone has to since America and Britain are more bothered about shilling shitty rap, EDM and YASS SLAY KWEEN pop shit.

>we make music exclusively for white teen memers XD

haha we use australian slang XD that sounds funny to people not from australia :^) over shitty 3 chord verse chorus verse garage rock

That’s what I figured

The Chats are just the right amount of having enough actual songwriting to make memorable songs but being simple enough to stay punky and fun. Plus Australian accents are literally S-tier. Absolutely based.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.08.13 PM.png (593x442, 508K)

go be a joyless fuck somewhere else

I think what really makes them good is that their music is fun and has humour to it, something rock music has lacked for a long time.

They remind me of Half Man Half Biscuit

i agree, however the smoko music video had the cheap, authentic theme that i believe every video of theirs should have, sort of like death grips, but this new music video has too much time spent on it

I've listened to an album of theirs, but Smoko is the only song that stuck with me. This one's pretty good too, although it sounds close to something that I've already heard before.

Yeah, I know what you mean. They are basically a younger, Australian version of HMHB. Similar kind of humour in their lyrics.

Also get a Libertines and FIDLAR vibe from them.

Nah, this one still has that really crappy cheap charm about it.

nice trips but gtfo

They are essential zoomercore to be fair, but they're still good.