Anybody wanna form an experimental rock band just for the fuck of it?

*pic unrelated, obviously* but yeah I wanna form an experimental rock band because i'm bored and willing to just try out music and other genres, if anyone's interested lemme know

Attached: 281C6371-C6BF-4AF0-BB2F-FD213ED72990.jpg (2560x1440, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1g1drZ1j-C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But can you autotune?

Attached: 1549736720544s.jpg (250x166, 4K)

Ok but I'm just learning guitar I got D, E, A, D minor, E minor, and A minor down. C and G are tricky but I'm working on it

lets do it OP
i'm 100% serious

I got you, how tf are we gonna do it is the question. You guys got discord or

Let's fuckin do it

Autotune skills top tier

>just for the fuck of it
>because I’m bored
Yeah no, I’m not going to waste my time making music with someone who has no passion for it.

Have you guys seen this music video

youtu.be/1g1drZ1j-C0

yo shit I worded it wrong

Nah, I got passion for music (especially alternative hip hop and all of that) but I haven't really tried making rock music, and I want to because I've grown up with multiple genres of music, and 2 special standouts to me are rock and rap. I don't want to fuse either, I want to try them separately. I'm bored as in I'm just doing the same shit over and over, and want to try something new. Rock specifically just because.

you can do it user
in a while you wont even know why you had any trouble with those chords

i have discord but it confuses me

discord's full of weird ass dudes but i have no other way of communication desu

it's easiest

DESU* not desu idk why i somehow typed desu

ill try to add you on discord i guess just tell me your shit

WHAT oh nvm lol

I don't use Yea Forums much apparently it autocorrected something I meant to say to well, that

You Thom poster here, and I'm down as well. Y'all got Soundcloud or bandcamp or something so we can post and hear what we all about niggas?

someone make an emo band with me pls
I want the old DIY emo sound back somebody has to do it

I'll make a bandcamp I suppose. Not sure about SoundCloud however

get out u blatant newfag

thank you I know it's all just practice so I'm working at it everyday

Attached: 1551542457558.jpg (953x960, 106K)

>somebody has to do it
no one does

dam#8153 Lets do this

we should move this to discord or something

once I learn guitar I'm down user. I'm good at writing emo shit

Turned friend requests back on

dam#8153 If you're interested

yeah, I do because I have autistic fixations with things and I'll make it happen once I become interested
NICE
I can play pretty much any brass instrument for horn parts too, and also make it not sound shit like every other folk/indie rock/emo band does (except for american football the trumpet sounds ok)

Attached: A+gumball+reference+in+a+gay+space+rocks+comp+what+_5b97c9acb10844542a2c84b1734ef521.jpg (970x880, 114K)

ok just give us a link
highly rec making a soundcloud page cause even though it's a meme but it's also a wider audience and bigger opportunities.

did you mean desu?

can I be in the band, I have Logic Pro x and an electric guitar and I am an okay songwriter

I wanna see the outcome of this

yall need a bassist

highly suspicious drummer watching suspiciously

I play piano (like classical, jazz, played in Blues and Rock cover bands but also do beats and Aphex Twin type Bleeps in my free time). Also, play drums and can do basic guitar strumming.

That's interesting, aren't C and G typically considered the easiest chords? I think those were the first ones I learned

Sure, definitely. Add my discord dam#8153

How do you make music together if you don’t live near one another

you're on the internet my man, the information super highway shooting data straight into your pointy little skull faster than you can say nigger

Sure you can be our drummer

dam#8153

I play the fagot, if you guys need me for anything

fuck you im a better drummer and now im quitting
always hated this fucking band anyway

yeah I was going more for the role of keys tbqh. The more keys the better, as well as some programmed drums for the electronic tracks.

sure
next you'll just 'role of keys' my girlfriend
FUCK THIS BAND WHERES THE COCAINE?

I can sample shit if you want