Discussion

Aight Yea Forums, I think it's about time we answer one of the greatest question of all time: do songs as euphoric and uplifting as Flaming Lips' Do You Realize exist or is it truly one of a kind? Post any similar songs that you like and make sure to let me know if I'm somehow wrong or possibly even retarded [spoiler]probably both[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=lPXWt2ESxVY

Attached: doyourealize.jpg (600x518, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSiKsee2qU
youtube.com/watch?v=H-rdL2KkvzY
youtu.be/FL7xO92hRDI
youtube.com/watch?v=7By8WOqlGJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna bump my own post from mobile cuz I’m sad

I like this song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSiKsee2qU

Thanks a lot, I appreciate all and any recs

The eclipse portion of this song truly encapsulates that feeling
youtube.com/watch?v=H-rdL2KkvzY

When You Sleep by My Bloody Valentine is precisely what you're looking for. You're welcome if you haven't heard it yet.

Oh, and Champagne Supernova/Wonderwall if you're alright with corny mainstream shit.

Had no idea Yes even had and album called "Close To The edge" :o

youtu.be/FL7xO92hRDI
i don't know why but this never fails to lift my mood and make my a day a bit better

all very good pics, especially and you and i

Queuing all those up as we speak

I didn't know this version, who did this song? I thought that was The reign of kindo, but maybe i'm wrong?

The whole "analyzing life" of that song reminds me of this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=7By8WOqlGJY

Almost made me question my existence right there... The song definitely belongs to the Flaming Lips. A band with way more misses than hits in their discography imo, but the ones that are hits (ex. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots or Clouds Tatste Metallic) are ducking amazing! Definitely check those out

Is this from any of their albums? All I could find was a single version/odd EP

I'd say it's my favorite theme in music in terms of lyrics. Really helps you open your mind and stuff

yeah it's the fifth track on kuchu camp

>Listening to Flaming Lips

damn that's fucking embarrassing

Attached: kanye.jpg (480x459, 24K)

uncalled for, much?
cool, wouldn't have found it cause it's all in hieroglyphics, thanks so much!

Then, the kindo's have taked this song or made a version of it? I liked his version long ago, then they sounded to much charged for me.

Kind of triping band those flaming lips, they sound good but has a slow and loud rithm that maybe doesn't like everybody.

I liked the album of the robots, found them interesting, a lot of changes, original lyrics, thanks for the tip!

name checks out

xo

As opposed to what?