How does she consistently get 5+ million views for every new single in less than 24 hours?

how does she consistently get 5+ million views for every new single in less than 24 hours?

Attached: 1529221596888.jpg (1080x1440, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/you-should-see-me-in-a-crown-by-takashi-murakami/1455550182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are you getting these metrics from?

user. I’m tired. I just finished my midterms for my Shakespeare class. I still need to write two essays and study for my astronomy. Please can we just have a non shit board today. I’m just feeling very tired and lonely

youtube
did you guys read the tempest? if so, was it any good? i'm thinking about starting there with shakespeare

How are you getting these metrics from youtube? Are they publicly available?

yes anyone can see a viewcount. just wait until she drops a new single, then see how long it takes for the views to reach 5,000,000

No. Just Hamlet, Othelllo and 12th Night. I’d probably rank them in that order but my overall favorite Shakespeare is Macbeth

Cause faggots like you spam her useless ass

Literally who?

MAKE HER DRINK THE CUM SAUCE

Attached: 88909324.png (1235x232, 135K)

>I guess I buy these hundred dollar tickets for my kids without any prior knowledge of them
>oh my god, this is totally inappropriate for them. This is everyone else’s fault

Attached: FA2C609B-B356-4D02-BF3F-BF232F748721.jpg (400x331, 63K)

She made a post about dead. I don't like the idea of black metal becoming eHoe culture. That's not very True Cvlt

My folks never bought me a concert ticket to go see shit with them until I was older and they just wanted a friend to go with them to see their old favorites like Fleetwood Mac, Moody Blues, Styx, and the Fixx. Legit was good times.

here we go another one of these threads that will get 200 plus replies

>I don't like the idea of black metal becoming eHoe culture.
where have you been for the last 10 years

>three hundred dollars to see a talentless wigger thot waddle on stage for less than two hours
Why?

Where is this happening?

in your ass

How do you consistently post the same thread every day without offing yourself?

That's not very trve cvlt

Well if it makes some of them adopt the way of life Varg promotes then it’s a good thing

>mfw i saw curry perform in a crowded venue for just $30 CAD a few months ago
To be fair, he gives a killer show. It's going to be fucking hilarious watching a bunch of rich 13-year old girls mosh with their moms watching.

>fakes being deep
>fakes being socially conscious
>fakes being edgy
>fakes being "ghetto"
>fakes being depressed
>lied about how Ocean Eyes was created four different times
>lied about her brother writing and producing all her material
>lied about her parents' industry connections
>lied about being poor
>lied about how and when she was signed to Interscope/UMG
>lied about her abrupt image change
>lied about clout chasing SoundCloud rappers for credibility among hip hop fans

Can we petition the FDA to ban this horribly artificial ingredient?

u came to tha wrong board, kiddo

Attached: 52793967_1230456087127526_1350272536423401253_n.jpg (640x731, 90K)

a skoopity boopity

Attached: queens.jpg (640x625, 77K)

Are we going to get this post everyday?

There's no point in comparing Shillie to C-L-A-I-R-O.

C is just a daddy's-money-and-connections industry plant, whereas Shillie is practically swimming in payola bucks.

C also plays an instrument and was somewhat part of the underground music scene of the Boston suburbs, whereas Shillie's ENTIRE time in music has been label-directed.

She needs Denzel to wake her audience up.

when ishe gonnba unleash the milkers?

How about we just wait until the album is released to post about eyelashes

itunes.apple.com/us/music-video/you-should-see-me-in-a-crown-by-takashi-murakami/1455550182

>>lied about being poor
I mean, it's not unusual for middle class white kids in the "good" parts of LA to call themselves "poor" just because they didn't have as much shit growing up as the rich kids, or given that the cost of living in that city is beyond horrendous.

Billie is the new freshness shitlords, 'mire more

Attached: AC9C1B67-D82C-4544-AB05-E8BB7B23B471.jpg (745x492, 47K)

cringe

that's not how marketing works user. they have to hype it

There's nothing wrong with being a sheltered suburban white girl. The problem is, she remains stuck in the mindset of a sheltered suburban white girl (spoiled, immature, treats life as a joke) all while LARPing as someone deeply socially conscious who "truly understands" the struggles of the dispossessed. Forget being called "the zoomer Kate Bush" - by the way publications write about her you'd think she's the zoomer Joan Baez. Why the fuck did it take friendships with woke rappers in order to get her to be aware of real-world shit when she grew up in a gentrification cesspool and was surrounded by literal race-based human displacements? Her whole image is beyond contrived.

What is her fame coming from? Instagram whores? Her music has less than zero personality.

Payola and clout chasing.

>willy eyelashes as the zoomer joan baez
That statement just gave me diarrhea.

This is so accurate. She’s so transparent. I’ll still preview the album. Is she even writing/composing her own?

>C also plays an instrument and was somewhat part of the underground music scene of the Boston suburbs

whoa pls don't stalk people for 6 years

Attached: 50959435_171772853801584_304480186793789536_n.jpg (1080x1319, 138K)

Yeah aren’t her parents bougie artists types from silver lake...wealthy hipsters?

Highland Park is like 50% white hipsters, 50% Latino proles.

In 10 years it will be 80% white hipsters, 20% Latino proles.

because meme, trolling, and social media culture has been manufactured by the entertainment industry to be ensure the culture that the culture that is "popular" on the internet is one that promotes viral marketing

Attached: industry-plant.gif (220x242, 158K)

I've had a theory that record labels and companies have had a method of altering views that's more authentic than we might know of and I believe they use this technology on a variety of scales.

This is, by far, the best post I have ever seen in a Billie thread. Sums her game up perfectly.

She has 9M active subscribers. Her minimal songs make her stand out from the mainstream trivial pop.

Billie never claimed to be socially conscious though. She makes pop/trap music and that's it. Where are you getting this impression?

Her latest song has less than 20 million views and it's been up for almost three weeks. Not good if she's dropping her album in a few days and expecting a ton of sales. Her hype is starting to die down from the looks of it.

anyone who was listening to her was bored to sleep by now

>suburbs
>music scene
lol

Gaining loyal fans is more profitable than hype. Her goal should be building a solid fanbase and not try to impress everyone, and that's what she did!

How long until she's actually morbidly obese?

Because her music goes nowhere. Almost all her songs sound identical (same themes, same vocal patterns, same chords, same boring instrumentals). Her voice being as bland as it is with limited vocal range will prove itself to limit her versatility as an artist (if she wanted to do REAL industrial NIN-type shit she'll HAVE to learn how to yell and belt). The "welcome-teh-meh-kitttttttchen" indie girl voice only works with indie girl-type music.

Like I didn't even know she was on the SIRENS hook because you can barely hear her next to Denzel's big booming voice and loud chaotic trap beat. No fucking clue how she's going to perform that live.

Interscope/UMG is betting on Billie's social media clout to sell records rather than her music (if this were about the music then they'd help her make the much more innovative instead of shilling her all over social media as they've been doing). Just look at Lil Pump to see how well this method works: Harverd Dropout only sold 45k units its first week despite Pump having 17 million IG followers. Billie has almost 15 million IG followers so you can expect her to sell a fuck ton of units, right? Probably not. IG followers and likes have NOTHING to do with the quality of her music just like Pump's followers and likes had nothing to do with his.

Attached: 15528759631600000000.jpg (1242x1535, 344K)

Her fans are worse than X and Fallout Boy fans.

Never. She seems pretty healthy.

She should've picked a better image for herself. This super slut persona doesn't work that well when you can't follow up on it and flash some skin. Imagine Nicki Minaj and Carti B doing thier big butt shit while covered in numerous layers of clothing.

No they're just destroying the subculture like women do

I go to her videos and refresh the page endlessly to bump up her views