Underrated? Yeah

Underrated? Yeah

Attached: arca arca.jpg (220x220, 17K)

yes

i liked the cover more when i thought he was making saliva bubbles instead of ugly black teeth

Overrated. Arca is terrible.

Gross cover.

Sophie is way better.

xen is miles ahead

And even that is mediocre.

You're right, Mutant is way better

>Implying the gorgeous emotional display that works as a noise opera and a diary of pain is average.

I've never heard anything from him. Should I start here?

based
I love her

Attached: fable alignment effects.jpg (1058x1353, 205K)

DUDE I'M GAY LMAO

Arca went from amazing and inspiring (Mutant) to obnoxious and okay we get it you're gay no one gives a fuck (s/t) in such a short time. He's so up his own ass it's not funny.

The gayness only shows up in the music videos actually. I find the videos annoying but if I'm only listening to the album there's no problem.

That album is gross.

One of his pre-hype EPs have a song where he raps about his ass ripping from someone's dick.
Arca was always extremely gay for some reason people only started having problems with it when he tried to sing

i like him, i dont get the hate

i'd start with his &&&&& mixtape

how many fucking rappers rub their heterosexuality in your face in every song and yet you have a problem with arca. the lgbt community needs people like him

I like both for different reasons. It's funny how they started in very different places both sound and image wise but now their names are almost synonymous over here. I would've loved a collab album.