KPOP GENERAL

>Kai can't even pull off this look well
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 6722c7727d92f0d1dcaf14b5a41806ac.jpg (857x1200, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaboo.com/news/sm-entertainment-planning-debut-american-girls-generation-european-nct/
youtu.be/UeekjXMmv38
youtu.be/1g1drZ1j-C0
youtube.com/watch?v=u5VNtZm66DU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8PljjFzV4
youtube.com/watch?v=PpgfYNI5YDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to natural face, natural skin, natural hair, normal clothes and actual bops?

Attached: into-the-new-world-wallpaper-4.jpg (2560x1600, 1.44M)

I love Twice...and Itzy

Attached: 6477867467.jpg (716x619, 120K)

Lunch time

Attached: 7b6b207d1b4395ba180c18c28bfb702f.jpg (1080x1345, 173K)

Attached: 76B5C5C0-DA07-46D9-9C54-B14D8C95D494.jpg (720x540, 110K)

9 9 8 9 9 8 9 9 9

based

Attached: scanD2J3q1yUcAAR86C.jpg (905x1200, 202K)

>natural face
>posts snsd

Kai without meme styling > Kai with meme styling

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done. See also most of the Kpop mullets. Or Xiumin and Chen's awful haircuts virtually every comeback.

marketing

demure chinaslut won this round

Attached: D2MOBziU0AE6nge.jpg (1500x2000, 280K)

Attached: 1548612498661.webm (334x530, 292K)

so basicly no evidence at all just hate because itzy was more popular

riot has hinted at more coming and if this ends up like their other project pentakill then there likely will be more at some point.

you get money for using brand products, cosmetics and fashion clothes

Attached: 1552205636033.jpg (210x341, 13K)

nothing about snsd is natural lmfao

hyuna and cube both jumped the gun when the "tea got spilled"
had both parties been logical about this it could have really worked out in terms of publicity and views/sales

Yeah. I am sure they got their views naturally on youtube beating the closest competitor by a multiple of 4 when their song didn't even chart higher than Hwasa or hit #1 on Melon. Sure is organic bro.

whats anons excuse when itzy comes out with a physical. is kia going to buy albums too?

SM will become the diversity company
koreaboo.com/news/sm-entertainment-planning-debut-american-girls-generation-european-nct/

>got given a nice song
Dalla Dalla sucks though

what do you reckon is kais best hair? call me baby?

Shut up Taehyung looked fine in his mullet

Attached: 1546301333370.webm (1920x800, 1.85M)

On the bright side weight restrictions are more lax now

Here u go

Attached: 20190318_205908.jpg (1080x1346, 342K)

Just like how Indian movies are called Bollywood, K-Pop is gaining attention as a new genre of music all around the world. SM Entertainment has been trying to advance into other Asian and global markets since the easly 2000’s, by focusing on certain overseas markets.

SM Entertainment is focusing on the fandom, and the color, culture, and musical color of SM, rather than focus on appealing to the general public. We have confirmed that these fandoms are huge in America and Europe, and our goal is to continue to expand them.”

— Chris Lee

Dude. You bitch about muh SEA posters all the time and yet ITZY somehow beat their competition via skewered YT views that did not reflect Korean's taste aka SEA views. But that is a win for their "popularity". What a joke.

when your competitor is SHIT you obviously gonna have a lot more views user

>song didn't chart higher than hwasa
>never hit 1 on one chart that you cherry picked
lmao just stop posting anytime
are you the clcfag who hates izone and thinks clc could've made lver a hit?

looks like a tard

her iq is small
She's clearly a homo
You guessed right
It is twice's momo

Attached: IMG_3133.jpg (2048x1542, 516K)

Someone shoot this man

we love hairstyles that are a crime against god and nature here

Attached: DzIOl-BU8AAKgBc.jpg (1000x1500, 220K)

Attached: 20190317_053453.jpg (1080x2023, 947K)

LMAO sm are flopping

>never watched txt content
>claims they are bland

i will ask again

DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE that they bought views
or you just hate them because your team wasnt under jyp too?

seanigs seathing

>didn't reflect Korean's taste
>the song sat in the top 5 on every major chart for 3 weeks after debut
>the song's lowest current place on charts is 12th, over a month after release
lmao

Attached: fromis.jpg (800x1200, 279K)

You can kiss only one area, what will it be?

Attached: DqvaWfoXcAA5C1-.jpg (807x1077, 147K)

Not after what they did as triple h
There was no way korean fans would tolerate it with pentagon(e)

Hwasa charted higher on ITZY on every single relevant KR chart. ITZY only won based on youtube views. This is pretty much a fact.

I don't really care about MV views, sales, charts, or show wins, I only care about fap material in kpop

>mogs everyone in SNSD
based cub

momoland just came back. thought janefag would flood these threads with brand new janes. fucking slacker.

>SM Entertainment is focusing on the fandom, and the color, culture, and musical color of SM, rather than focus on appealing to the general public
because that's working so well for nct. did they forget that suju was basically built on variety and fun bangers and that exo was nothing before growl blew up.

Attached: 1550543815791.webm (640x1138, 2.47M)

jyp is doing this exact same thing but it's alright when he does it

no one has ever watched txt content, bighit employee.

yes they are so bland that they dont even entice me to watch one second of their content

Attached: D2B0Jr-UgAAqgtK.jpg (2048x2048, 645K)

keep fighting, i'll just post T W I C E

Attached: D2LHDtsWkAAVWO8.jpg (2048x1536, 409K)

ear

Of course the JYP shill ignores that Hwasa did better by every metric except youtube views.

I don't want to see you crying when people bring up blackpink youtube views then.

based non-seanigger

Sounds like Hyuna was wanting to leave anyway and while E'dawn probably wanted to stay with Pentagon the fact that the Pentagon fandom lost it's shit pretty much sealed his fate. Honestly though P Nation seems like a great place to wind up. He could either be a soloist or do a troublemaker routine with hyuna or be the core of a new bad boy boygroup which is nice since Big Bang decided to just themselves so there is a void to fill.

For me with boy groups it's not worth it anymore unless they're insulting each other every 5 minutes

>Shoot Out
>Jealousy
>The Eve
>Fake Love
>No More Dream
>We Are Bulletproof part 2
>Boss
And now I have officially mastered Chained Up. What kdance should I rip next, bros? Bear I mind I only do bro pop and chadpop so no succboi dances like Blood, Sweat, and Tears

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-050543_Instagram.jpg (1080x1344, 635K)

why did Big Hit not use the international power they wield and instead debut a bg tailor made for the korean market and the korean market only?

I get the logic behind not wanting competition with BTS but with Jin and Suga needing to go into the military soon it's not like this was going to last as it is for much longer.

Really makes it seem like BTS western expansion was a complete accident (which a lot of people already believe)

any sharkman in

>these fandoms are huge in America and Europe
none of their groups have huge fandoms in America or Europe outside of all of the groups that debuted prior to rv

rv can barely sustain a us tour and nct are fucking who's internationally and domestically.

is sm's upper level management really run by lizard people?

cry for what? we already know what yg did to achieve that number and i already have discussed the youtube algorithm for each category to the death

but go ahead tell us why yg chose to put the video under the people and blogs instead of music videos user?

it was, they never tried to promote in the west until they had an established fandom

Attached: D2CT9XyUwAAFbT7.jpg (2500x1667, 723K)

>I only do bro pop and chadpop so no succboi dances
>Fake Love
lol, this is the only post you'll get from me

Hyuna is fuckin busted

Because jyp and big hit work together and collude extensively

based

upload your vibratingtiddies.webm

literally built for white cock

I have asked several times on here if the content is any good and people just said it was boring and they're barely doing anything to help us to distinguish them from one another.
Props to the bros for watching and figuring it out so I don't have to waste my time.

>E'dawn probably wanted to stay with Pentagon
i've seen people claim he probably wanted out of the industry but he pretty clearly loves performing and was always really active with the fans i.e streaming/posting on twitter/making a ton of fancafe updates. i hope he can dust off and continue being a performer after this but he's going to have to build a completely new fanbase.

itzy is higher on the charts than hwasuggo now

big hit are hacks and literally dont know what they are doing, come on, a nicki minaj collab? shes already washed up

In the gym clanging and banging for my girl Momo

Attached: IMG_3043.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

only with japan. Rather want east asians than indians

>accident
fluke is a better word. no other group has or ever will get as big as bts is
they filled a power vacuum left by things like one direction and hit all of the right viral buttons at the right time
it's not something you can force like so many companies are trying to do now

Is that bambams shirt?

>what they did as triple h

what do you mean?

And we know what JYP did to achieve those numbers. Hilarious how everyone thinks JYP is above mediaplay and dirty tactics.

wanna one - energetic
youtu.be/UeekjXMmv38

Hionestly Overdose was probably my favorite. Yeah it's meme hair but it's meme hair without going overboard like the white slicked back mullet for Monster.

Kai can get by with some serious garbage hair but some like his Wolf hair go too far.

Attached: item_56276_1280px_446affa990d24803bad3c0958c3f81c0.jpg (1138x853, 162K)

literally the only interesting thing about txt is that funny little kick they do at the beginning of the blue orangeade choreo but i feel like i'm going to be put on a list for watching it

>rv can barely sustain a us tour
what are you talking about? all their venues were sold out

im too busy caring about itzy and izone
i dont care about momoland that much anymore, I can't stand seeing a bunch of putalinga posts all the time and their fans in general are just insufferable

work hard work smart

Attached: 1549618945937.jpg (1152x2048, 192K)

decalcomanie

Attached: D03b0jyXgAUqiT1.jpg (1352x2048, 329K)

please inform us we have the capability to see views for each day

the fact that you cant find any noticeable jump on itzy views to justify that says a lot

Nicki definitely did get them more attention than without though. Even though to me the collab seemed kinda hypocritical

rv didn't go to big venues
they sold like 60k tickets total

what

personally i like the cool bow and arrow move they do in crown

i hope youre black, if not..rip

Have you seen any of their stages. Or mvs

he probably is a blink that got mad that his waifus barely outsold rv in usa

i mean with a tv show they presented im suprised that people actually went to see them live

Finna bust in momo

Attached: 9e7716308e021437502017f49f75f9d9.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

rv could have added more dates if they wanted to user but SM pussed out

bp didn't even sell out

that's good considering girl groups don't ever sell as much as boy groups

in kpop. I only want to watch qt east asians.

and? that doesnt mean it was unsustainable

if kia bought itzy views who bought txt views?

Pentagon - Shine

I don't even know what you guys mean by bland because I watched their content and they're quite different from each other. To me it doesn't feel that different from watching bts, nct or exo lol

hyuna and edawn were all over each other since 365 fresh when they started dating which was like publically cuckolding their fans

what do you mean?

Attached: DyFIVjMWkAAhz7J.jpg (720x720, 41K)

Theres the coffee indie music/soloist crowd. Could be a new home. Jay park managed to pick himself up

how many tickets did ateez sell this tour?

my point exactly they went for venues that were x4 bigger than rv and thought people would actually pay nearly 200 bucks to see them dancing like fucking skeletons

Have you guys seen this music video

youtu.be/1g1drZ1j-C0

her mind so I can have every other area too

Attached: D2L-IyWUgAAaXpj.webm (434x594, 742K)

thinking about wanna one's north american tour that flopped so hard they sold tickets for 5 dollars

Attached: 47582288_1798078376987070_9137404787745368071_n.jpg (1018x1003, 87K)

My seed

Attached: 9ucrbdv35swz.jpg (1000x1500, 767K)

>ateez shill trying to insert themselves in the conversation
you train at the same facility as the boyz shills dont you?

russ
is that you?

Okay, how about describing specifically why they're entertaining

too many apparently since they were booked for small venues that couldn't quite fit everyone in

microsoft obviously

Why do you want me to be black? I'm white.

Attached: IMG_3095.png (960x960, 1.18M)

i've officially stopped lewding twice

Attached: Dq4ejJ3U0AAki_x.jpg (720x960, 86K)

I can see the technical skill but the choreo doesnt grab me for some reason compared to itzy

I can't describe any of these groups, it just doesn't feel as bland as when I watched wanna one content

stream giddy up

Attached: DyLKEXLUwAAmV9j.jpg (2048x1366, 243K)

Boy are you proud of those SEA and bot views huh?

not cool

Attached: yikes.jpg (250x250, 11K)

not me ..but momo...

why people find hwasa is hot?

>chained up
>not a succboi
hmmm...

SM have learned absolutely nothing in the past decade.
You can't just create a product and tell people to like it. You're selling idols. You're literally advertising the idols and telling people "Hey, these girls/boys are fun and interesting, give us money to see more of them" and then giving them a chance to see how fun/interesting they are.

You can't just say "Hey, we have some idols, like them and give us money". This American soshi and NCT 2.0 thing is going to fail so miserably.

What's even going to happen to Ningning?

Based stray kids

Is Jooe qt or nah?

chained up chroeo goes hard

if you breed with momo the baby would probably be muscular

Attached: 1550342893337.jpg (960x960, 743K)

>Don't lewd twice.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8K)

rich man's jimin

Vixx is peak chadpop dude don’t even start

>Vixx is peak chadpop dude don’t even start
yeah we should stop right here lmao

based

>multiple apperances on late shows and morning shows
>invited to grammys
>"personally" invited to coachella
>constant billboard shilling
>tour flops

>BLACKPINK does not have a big fan base in the US. They’ve only had TV show exposure

kek yg mediaplay everybody

U can with me

Attached: 1539242417614.jpg (941x1078, 448K)

It has been all downhill since that bitch took over as CEO

Nice thighs, cute and confident personality, fantastic voice. Yeah she looks super homely without makeup but so do most women.

Attached: IMG_3109.jpg (1080x1349, 69K)

they weren't invited to the grammys

>homely
you mean ugly

Shes always been at. I would be devastated if shes actually a pimp nightclub drug lord police briber molka filmer, behind the scenes

>Cute
The rest i give you but nah. Not this point.

yeah and you can even go farther back and say the group as a whole was a happy accident. It's a perfect definition of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. None would have made it in big companies for various reasons except JK I believe but they bring out the best in each other and have personalities that make for good content which i-fans felt compelled to sub and promote which in turn was a huge part of their western success.

Attached: 1553117304886.jpg (2392x3904, 1.56M)

>Hey, these girls/boys are fun and interesting, give us money to see more of them" and then giving them a chance to see how fun/interesting they are.

>"Hey, we have some idols, like them and give us money"

these are the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=u5VNtZm66DU
they should never do this intro again

She's hideous with and without makeup.

We don't, we like sana.

Attached: 0d286a35a332a57101af7abddbaace16.jpg (1080x1349, 142K)

whatever that grammy related shit was. i didnt follow it like that

You know who it is
Comin' round again
You want a dose of this
right now
it's Daily Dubu! ah

Attached: 1539274093544.jpg (1881x1485, 1.04M)

which idols are screamers?

I just noticed how all the ugly ones have bangs, I guess they wanted less of their face showing.

Attached: 088694360ea7b381ce2f3865c3e05f2b.jpg (450x680, 112K)

>hypocritical
why?

homely literally means ugly

>personally invited to coachella
>literally 100 of artist including PERFUME invited

Attached: soldoutshow sortof.png (1969x1969, 2.01M)

>his group cant afford youtube ads

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Attached: 9b1509e1a6e9dd0c6a8a39bd2cf83ec8.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

>ywn make her scream

Don't @ me but I literally got in kpop after hearing Idol because I was a fan of Nicki at that time so I'm grateful for that

Attached: 1545936722012.jpg (959x959, 46K)

>earrings have the initials for 3RACHA
JUST

Seamonkeys go to sleep already. Isn't it midnight in your fishing vilages?

she's not, she just thinks she is
so symbolically she is hot, so people think she's hot, because she symbolizes herself as hot
but she isn't actually hot

ok link us to something then pls

I guess you never saw my posts when I asked

Kai and Xiumin

Attached: b24e6e32dc5067907d08e3bd0b8dd4a5.jpg (500x500, 127K)

The first point is that you're advertising them and then giving the fans a chance to see what they're buying into. You're organically growing interest and a fanbase by allowing them to show fans their charms, which will turn into music sales, turning into more content being given back to fans.

The second is what SM plans to do, which is create groups in specific locations and just say "Because you like k-pop, we made a k-pop group out of people from your country. You don't have a choice but to like them because they're your countrymen. Now give us money"

faggot

not enough black hair in kpop

hyo doesnt have bangs

>(of a person) unattractive in appearance.

Yeah that's what I said numb nuts. Still a good body though.

Attached: IMG_3032.png (1280x874, 848K)

What?

the seats in white are reserved in advance for giveaways

at least i know mediaplay worked on you

kys uggoshitter

that's what I assumed was being referred to but I don't understand how this would piss off fans?
Wouldn't they be happy to know the whole "live fast die young lets fuck" shit was real?

Attached: F99DB818-5E3C-42BF-AB0C-8FDB97E93608.jpg (640x670, 223K)

She's fucking ugly. Guys dont like kpop for girls who try to attempt to emulate western thots. Same reason we hate Nancy poster

Attached: 1552207146322.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

she kinda looks like hyerin here

Attached: unnamed.jpg (800x1200, 149K)

i don't care about hwasa, homely is literally another word for ugly

>an add for Dddu-ddu on DNA

Okay but this shit is lowkey funny

Attached: vietnambride.jpg (500x678, 70K)

perfume being invited could be made a big deal too since their the first jpop gorup to ever be invited to coachella

At that point isnt it just a pop group, not kpop. I think they're betting on ppl wanting to see natives put on polished stage perfs and mvs, compared to most western country artists that shimmy on stage a little

big yikes from me

This is what real niggas want

Attached: 1551781061237.jpg (1041x1041, 148K)

stray kids are infinitely more interesting than txt
bts > stray obvs

Are you a straight white man? How in the world do you like Nicki

that's because hyoyeon is the undercover visual of the group

Attached: Hyoyeon_CeCi_April.2016_GGPM-Scan002(S).jpg (1600x2440, 3.02M)

i dont get it

>You don't have a choice but to like them because they're your countrymen. Now give us money
this is just you inserting your fanfic

wording this

Attached: D09YYQ6UYAAZw57.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

>Halsey implied collabing with BTS on their new album

OH NO NO NO NO WHY

Attached: cryingjimbo.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

Koreans are puritanical about sexual display when it's not just a perf. + combine with fangirl and sasaeng outrage

Attached: D2MS1tiUwAAsFXA.jpg (745x496, 46K)

>3Racha is a South Korean hip-hop trio. The group consists of Bang Chan, Seo Chang-bin, and Han Ji-sung.
>Bang Chan
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is it possible to get a kgf if I have no friends?

do you think he cummed in her ass or her pussy that night?

stray kids will be the future of gaypop once they drop the dead weight

my point is they are just inviting random acts to fill the venues/slots, blinks act like Michael Jackson personally ask them to open for him or someshit like calm the fk down

you caught me
now stream hala hala

Attached: DxDlav3WwAUw9TG.jpg (1179x1200, 207K)

Perfume is only popular in Japan.Why are they doing an American Tour and Coachella? At least Blackpink is more mainstream.

Reminder that you called this cute.

Attached: ghoul.webm (640x800, 2.87M)

Bts haven't been that interesting in a long while dbh. I don't have anything against them tho, they've accomplished a lot

I love Yeji.

Attached: yeji_killer.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

that shit was sad lol
had to have fucked up their egos hard.

Give them the radioplay they deserve or perish you fucking druggie

Attached: lede.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Just watch their T:Time videos from their official channel

>once they drop the dead weight
So just go back to 3racha?

Attached: 1547038658448.jpg (800x1200, 158K)

hwasa needs to stop doing black face

Attached: 1519636647325.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

and we like jooe instead

Attached: jooe.jpg (658x1060, 564K)

not even filters can hide her nosejob lol

Attached: 1522703500258.jpg (1500x2215, 517K)

BASED yejichad saving the thread

because she is different and generally pretty cool, as are all the moos
she's on a western 'yas kween' tip and doesn't like to wear pants

Idgi

Attached: wom.png (633x847, 774K)

END MY SUFFERING

Attached: c0e1a8869c535f937ebe1f5fddd90aa5.jpg (1080x1316, 221K)

bang chan is the chaddest looking asian boy ever.
so chad he almost looks hapa

BTS
>Hasley
>Nikki Minaj
>Ellen Degenerate

You cannot tell me they are SOULLESS now. Look at that shit, BTS is roastiepop now

he's a manlet

Halsey and chadmonster are fucking

Attached: 2A1AB3DD-0477-4F8B-B001-9ABA10D73684.jpg (404x615, 172K)

BTS already established their position in South Korea and kpop history so it's fine if they drop a little

Attached: 1543860732473.jpg (1280x1770, 131K)

BASED Sharkmen aka Slugchad aka Nakychad aka Aishachad

Attached: D2L9OzVUgAAUaGW.jpg (1364x2048, 251K)

are vixx any good?

Attached: thai prince laughing at minacucks.jpg (786x1024, 62K)

>so chad he almost looks hapa
isn't he half chinese, half white?

I legit thought he was hapa or 1/4 at first because his face is so un-flat, especially in side profile.

>Hasley
>Nikki Minaj

Based ESL bro

but is he as memeable as chim chim?
i think not

?

Attached: 23s1lg.jpg (480x372, 15K)

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS

Attached: 1535420311965.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

BTS: soulless
Stray Kids: soul

because we're not SEAshitters/koreans who hold women to fantasy-levels of beauty standards while looking like shit. Here in the 1st world we have so many beautiful women that we can appreciate people for their differences

Attached: 1519638384538.jpg (751x1200, 115K)

r a v i
a
v
i

Attached: 1547038017251.webm (720x720, 2.78M)

No, just korean born in australia

i would like to impale WONY's tight cervix with my COCK and then drink the blood from her pussy afterwards

If that's what they want to do then who cares, you don't have to listen to them

Attached: 1546103569040.jpg (1200x1800, 354K)

3racha + felix & hyunjin

Attached: D2Cb0cBUgAAvm5C.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

i'll try to simplify it
she communicates that she is hot, so people believe that she is hot. but is she really hot?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR8PljjFzV4

did i spell it wrong? sorry i'm not an expert on roastie culture, it seems like you are though, thanks for letting me know mr. roastie

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H H HH H HH H HH HHH H

Attached: 357d721a1f2c70ea455cb28188f8dc8f.jpg (474x474, 40K)

I hope they will have a hit in America this time
IDOL tanked

Attached: 1548633460908.jpg (1365x2048, 212K)

more power to her then 2bh

i got it now

Attached: DesdvZpUcAE6he9.jpg (1500x1000, 147K)

Yeah I've also noticed that the only people who hate on Hwasa are Asian, is it because she reminds them of themselves?

kpop is about selling an illusion to fans and more often than not that's a boyfriend/girlfriend illusion. fans got pissed because they felt like hyuna and edawn were tastelessly flaunting their relationship in everyone's faces, but i'm sure a large part of the outrage was fueled by jealousy.

Attached: 1553012192938.webm (366x566, 388K)

>but is she really hot?
yea

u wot m8?

Attached: bangchad.png (1270x669, 1.21M)

Attached: bang.jpg (540x235, 19K)

>be yg
>puts out few """pre-sales""" tickets
>sells out (no one knows how much ticket they sold)
>mediaplay the fuck out of it
>scalpers bought into bp hype
>scalpers now struggling to sell tickets on ticketmasters for even $21

*blocks your path*

Attached: smugbang.jpg (798x1200, 129K)

sweet

almost replied with this

honestly it could be 3racha + felix and any 2 others

6 is the max for them, 5 would be ideal

Attached: 5H4B7863.jpg (2044x1363, 1.29M)

Is their English good enough to participate in a skit on SNL?

Attached: 1543184924643.jpg (1080x1440, 248K)

she's ugly

The fuck is this?!

Even svt and their samey choruses have more soul than nu-bts

he's very memeable but overshadowed by the fact that half of his group is even weirder than he is

ok felix is worth keeping for the meme low voice but what does hyunjin add? i like the guy but he's hilariously outclassed as a rapper by 3racha

>pitbull

hul

Attached: DwRzffLWsAAFy91.jpg (575x575, 49K)

>+ felix & hyunjin
'no'

i find her lewdness unattractive

Attached: fromis-9-jiwon-2.jpg (540x960, 78K)

bacon is so omo

Attached: bacon.webm (720x720, 1.49M)

hwasa the plateface
hwasa the plateface
wide and flat
wide and flat

Ğ

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-042300_Instagram.jpg (1080x2066, 866K)

i think a lot of triple h/troublemaker fans would be happy with it, they always shipped hyuna with her guys
but pentagon have their own fans who probably didn't appreciate being cucked under their noses

there she is

>any 2 others
hyunjin and lee know are the only 2 that would even be worth considering

I'm pretty sure hyuna would've been in actual physical danger from sasaengs if edawn stayed in pentagon

kek

The real question though. Would you nut in Hwasa?

3 on the right look fucking weird

No skit. only the musical act.

word

t. ugly asian/koreaboo

Attached: 1519978656158.jpg (1200x799, 100K)

>but what does hyunjin add?
some has to be the succboi

At least post something new
Jeez

maybe but pentagon is nugu as hell and their insane sasaeng fanbase is probably weak

Attached: lol.jpg (480x471, 68K)

I can kinda agree to be honest, I liked their bon voyage series and they seem to be doing funny stuff on stage but I think the last interesting thing was when they cried on stage about breaking up

The best girl in all dimensions.

Attached: 51939290_263882061176652_6167109758163130398_n.jpg (960x640, 57K)

don't pretend to not know their names moron

See, no one ever agrees on the dead weight

holy shit hwasa exudes so much confidence

Attached: 42321694424431a0d5fa3bf43690be32.jpg (1365x2048, 257K)

>got into kpop recently
>post twice

YIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

waiting for the tapes!

I'm So Hot is so bad.

based

also a lot of people are in it cause they want whitewashed east asians dancing like a discount mj to recycled scandinavian beats from sm, they don't want to see their fellow countrymen necessarily. didn't work with exo (they only started bringing in the money after they united in korea), doesn't work too well with nct, why do they still force this shit?

Attached: contemplator.png (816x692, 983K)

Fire is more of a chadpop dance than fake love though

HOLY FUCK OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: D2MYntoXcAIu13T.jpg (400x400, 16K)

no he hasn't worn a shirt supporting the atomic bomb if that's what you're asking

Attached: D09YYQ8VYAAbAzJ.jpg (675x1200, 102K)

Visuals for fangirl support, best dancer on stage

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

why dont you idiot? thats my favorite bang chan picture

svt are the blandest, gimmie a fkn break here

Now or Never (SF9) or Not Today (BTS)

youtube.com/watch?v=PpgfYNI5YDs

thoughts

Was it confirmed?

Attached: 1546020945359.jpg (4096x2730, 2.02M)

wow, she's beautiful

ok roastie

*shrieking muffled trumpets blaring*

hear, hear

i'd try and chat up hwasa at a bar then get slapped for the privilege

Attached: 1550035835581.jpg (1000x1253, 393K)

cub the whore
mina the whore
bunny the whore

Attached: D2L3Ot0UwAAB7XK.jpg (2048x1536, 396K)

jimin confirmed based

you do realize that felix is the most popular member in the group by a huge margin right

she's better without makeup
but she's girlfriend tier not idol tier

this

i hope they have a fun song... they haven't had one since bst/not today

Attached: blowitshownu.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Cut that almost mullet off, chan

>hwasa uggoloving samefag
yikes

who are these people?

the best ateez members are the ugly ones

>Not Today

I'm about to throw up

the best one

Attached: 1157D6D4-21C8-44BF-BFF3-7BA6EFDACFB2.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

looks like its gonna kino

did they get sponsored by yeezy?

she also exudes a lot of uggoness

>hard core yellow fever cunts who actually find that munter attractive trying to act like normies
lol

>translation: we'll fuck anything that moves

Attached: forsakingchristforthebeast.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

when you can't make up your mind if you are sub or dom

Attached: jooheonlace.jpg (720x960, 113K)

if thats the best you can get for a gf i legitimately feel sorry for you

not today was godawful

lol at that video

she just doubled down on not looking like every other gangam unnie and it worked out for her. she has guts going for the look and vibe being as its definitely more western in nature

t. felix akgae

i can't even get a girlfriend dawg
i've been single for nearly six years

Attached: nakyedge.jpg (703x879, 87K)

okay, let's say bst, then. spring day/not today felt like rush releases already... but at least they weren't complete shit yet like idol or dna

go go, anpanman
or do you mean single?
DNA was 'fun' i guess...it wasn't dark at least

WHAT DID HE WHISPER INTO HER EAR?

ye collab soon

DNA wasn't bad at all, it's a good pop song but BTS can do better

now i understand why you'd drop your standards so low

And what's wrong with making a career out of being adlib meme voice guy? P.O did that for block b and ppl love the guy

Yo. I prefer if you faggots posted Nayeon. She is just subjectively ugly while Hwasa is objectively ugly.

i was trying to be nice to them. they peaked with bst until now, i wanted to give them one more lol
but yeah, since that run-dope-fire-save me-bst run it was rush release after rush release, which is really sad.

i think that koreans have great taste because they find people like dahyun and hwasa ugly
here in the west we're used to sticking our dick into any ugly slut who's willing to fuck us
men are sexually objectified now and the women are ugly and fat but if you don't fuck them you're gay
christ

Attached: 1550545297131.jpg (585x536, 67K)

>dna
>shit
>literally their most popular song among fans

That's how it is in several groups. See: pirate

>dick you later