Attached: bb.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI
youtube.com/watch?v=nmrn14B1FuI
youtu.be/wzusdsePtps
youtube.com/watch?v=8VdsjDz-_fY
youtu.be/Y7CyZGlI4yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not saying much considering the state of emo.
;-; I miss /emoe/ threads

First best emo record the past three years

Attached: AE840988-CCE1-44A0-A4B7-0E543765727F.jpg (720x818, 136K)

this was pretty good doe

Attached: file.png (640x640, 301K)

Literal retard holy shit

it's bait user don't bother

La Dispute is all who matters today

/thread

I don't see how XXXTentacion is any worse than the garbage you posted as OP but ok.

this album cover makes me angry

I didn't say he was bad but it's obviously not emo, or at least the type of emo that was implied we were posting about. On top of that everything he's done is mediocre at best. Have you tried this cool website called reddit? I'm sure they love him there

this. 2010s rock emo is just basedboy tumblr garbage
xxxtentacion, lil peep, lil uzi vert etc.. are unironically better

also I'm not op, sadcops poster here

There hasnt been an emo record since 1998

Attached: 1534347466648.jpg (1242x1318, 922K)

filtered lol fucking retard

I think you mean best Emo record

>Mom Jeans, TWIABP, The Brave Little Abacus... the list goes on!!

find me a song by these soi-core bands that even comes close to these
youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI
youtube.com/watch?v=nmrn14B1FuI

Attached: soyboy.jpg (640x629, 140K)

This is actually true

Kill yourself

I'm ok with this.

Based Jeans user.

Closest thing to talking about music on Yea Forums and not a single strack has been mentioned from the album. The absolute state of this board

fucking awful album

Last track is titled "vape nation" i think im good user

>the brave little abacus
>not good
I unironically like lil peep but comparing emo rap to pop punk/nu-emo is fucking retarded for one. What emo do you actually listen to faggot? I guarantee you have shit taste

>candid blurry picture of friends without context
Why is all recent emo the same like this

Death Cup is alright, everything else is shit

Give it a try user, song titles don't really matter. I'm not OP but Best Buds is genuinely a fantastic album

Pretty specific criteria though lol. What are your #1 and #3s?
Emo is probably the biggest genre that I know almost nothing about but I've heard two good emo albums, one was Diary, the other I'm highly reccing to OP as a recent emo album is Young Jesus - The Whole Thing Is Just There from last year which I loved.
youtu.be/wzusdsePtps

Number one for me is Greatest Hits, and 3 is the young jesus record you mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=8VdsjDz-_fY
>emo will never sound this good again

>tfw going to see them in Manchester in June
>tfw saw the last year in London and thought it was the last time I'd see them in the UK
It's all 2gud. I was accused of sending my friend a fake image at first.

Envy are pretty good.
Foxtails, La Luna, pageninetynine and The World is a Beautiful Place are great too.

Attached: 1518185953250.gif (280x210, 102K)

>tripfag abandons thread when asked about what actual emo he listens to
what a fucking degenerate

>pageninetynine
I didn't realize they were still making music damn
I'm gonna have to check out that EP from 2017

I didn't abandon the thread you fucking faggot. my favorite emo bands are all very well known. I Hate Myself, Mineral, Indian Summer

I also love the scene bands Paramore and From First to Last, and from this decade emo rap like Young Thug and Lil Uzi Vert

>I Hate Myself
based
>Mineral
not bad
>Indian Summer
not bad
I don't really understand the appeal of that side of the emo rap spectrum. I like stuff like Gizmo and the 2 good songs by suicide boys, Lil Peep as previously stated. Ghostmane has some bangers too
btw if you haven't go listen to the objective best early 2000's emo album

>objective best early 2000's emo album
Nah
youtu.be/Y7CyZGlI4yE

Wasn't expecting to finds other people on here who actually enjoy this album as much as i do. It's nothing special by any means or even very innovative but it really sticks to you and has memorable chroruses, riffs, and just gives off pretty nice vibes all around. The song titles are gay as fuck though.

also a good one but I'm gonna have to say OTMOP is still better tbqh. Although Sirens was meh

TWIABP and TBLA have some good songs, definitely better than x and lil peep, but all 3 of the soi bands you listed aren't that great. There's better bands.

Its just fun. Good listen, nothing more, not that thats a bad thing

Thats the point brainlet. Good reading comprehension

not everything has to be composed with experimentation in mind. I get so sick of this mentality, like sometimes bands just have bangers I want to scream the lyrics to in the car

Attached: 1536238609_lbGIDG3.jpg (914x600, 119K)

Thats what i was saying, death cup is such a fun song but it def isnt pushing any boundaries, which is why some people hate this album, but its a nice listen

Mom Jeans are full-fledged memelord diy scum, and they do not hide it. They are Onions: the band, and it works in their favor. Blending the snarkiness of the millennial sjw zeitgeist with tear duct-pulverizing breakup songs is really fun to me. I think they’re more than just another throwaway emo band.

yeah I know I was just agreeing with you. Same goes for the likes of modern baseball. My first year of college I got so hype listening to that stuff with my friends who were less into music than me. It's just fun music

>emo
More like teencore. Grow up.

>listens to emo not about teen angst
Literal retard that doesn't understand emo