Rym

>rym
>OK Computer, Dark Side of the Moon, Kid A, and Loveless are all rated higher than pic related
Are they right?

Attached: 61fCKtJdhYL.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Only DSOTM is debatable but still, no, they aren't.

>any pink floyd in the top 10 of literally anything other than "top 10 pink floyd albums"
no they are not right

Attached: vinyl scan 8.jpg (1600x1504, 552K)

lol Their Satanic Majesties Request is better than Pet Sounds and I'm a Beach Boys fan

you have the worst taste of anyone i've ever had the displeasure of talking to

Unironically based

Attached: oiojjv;oidjoivjd.png (476x518, 337K)

tfw I've been waiting for Pet Sounds to click for 20 years and it never does, I don't get it, I never will but I love the Beach Boys, didn't you read that part?

i think your brain isn't wired correctly because everything you appreciate about their other albums is present in pet sounds, in spades
your brain must reject unorthodox chord progressions or some shit

how can you be a bb fan and not love pet sounds? it already has 3 of their most popular songs that most people hear outside of the album.

They... just released 14 albums, a "top ten" would pretty much be over 75% of their discography

OK Computer is the only debatable album to be better than. Other than that I'd say all others should be lower

why does this album sound infinitely better in stereo

You think that now but give it time and you'll realize mono is better. They fucked up the drums and some instruments don't punch in and out as smoothly. They also changed a few things like taking out that intro sound in I Just Wasn't Made for These Times

They are

also

that's the joke friend

God only knows user

Pet Sounds is the most overrated album of all time along with Sgt Peppers.

You got that backwards friend

*revolver

This. It's literally the most overrated album.

Pet Sounds has basic bitch chord progressions, everyone talks about God Only Knows as if the rest of the album is that sophisticated, which it isn't. SMiLE is way more impressive from a technical standpoint. Pet Sounds is like a 6/10
>but muh arrangements
Freak Out! did it first and it's also a way better album

why do amerilards think their version of beatles is an important band? no one cares about them in the world, we only know the beatles and thats it. beach boys is some corny ass band that larped about being surfers, its like some joke band for most of the people, dont pretend theyre relevant or anything like that.

>Pet Sounds has basic bitch chord progressions
What? The chord progressions are way more complex than anything on Freak Out.

>larped about being surfers
genuine kek from a BB fan

Honestly if you can't relate to the lyrics, I don't think you can get much out of this album, that's why people some people hate it

>mostly rock in top 100
trash website

Only Pet sounds has a significant value.

Other albums are extremely overrated, commercial crap

Bc of Brian wilson’s obsessive rererereleases

id accept like dsotm, tvun, or revolver, but really none of the rest of that top 20 is pet sounds tier

Ok computer is objectively 7/10 (good and solid but not great) and gave rise to horrible copycats during the 2000s which all sounded just like Electioneering.

>Pet Sounds has basic bitch chord progressions
into the trash it goes

Attached: typey.gif (490x367, 991K)

This

Attached: 2140d30b61441ede897b1d116430e93f0fbe91da.jpg (525x798, 40K)

could you name any copycats? i can't seem to find any aside from Coldplay and maybe Muse

i don't get the samurai photos
did the boys turn japanese for a bit?

Attached: based.jpg (1600x1653, 951K)

iirc they toured in japan right before pet sounds came out, so it was just the first set of promo pics they had handy
brian was, naturally, not present so they just got some behind the scenes pics for him