>be me
>be obsessed with shoegaze/blackgaze
>can't find the more obscure artists anywhere
>tfw spotify finally comes to my country
>hear a lot about how it has everything
>search for blackgaze artists/albums
>mfw spotify doesn't have it

Attached: images (5).jpg (412x351, 18K)

Spotify is literally a musical conveyor belt for plebs. If you rely on spotify for new music you'll be stuck in algorithm induced middle-brow purgatory.

Yeah, punk is my favorite genre and Spotify doesn’t have a lot of the more obscure bands, not even the germs wtf? But you still get a gigantic music selection so meh

Just listen on wherever the fuck else

Make some blackgaze then

Where? YT has a lot of shit quality audio, and a lot of other music apps don't have more obscure music.

>YT has a lot of shit quality audio
Then download whatever you find on youtube through bandcamp/soulseek you fucking eejit. You use it as a search tool.

"algorithm-based middlebrow purgatory" is a perfect definition of legal streaming services like netflix and spotify.

piracy is the patrician way of consuming media and there's no way around it.

No money to buy music, rip

Spotify is for NPCs

>no money to buy soulseek
fuck off then. People are spoonfeeding you solutions and you're still inventing arbitrary problems.

why the hell don't you just use soulseek, op?

Go to Bandcamp and check out the Discover scetion. You can find tons of albums from all different genres you never heard of.

>be you
>punk fan
>dont kill yourself
what the actual fuck?

>hurr durr Spotify is for NPCs

I download all my music from different sites but this entire comment is retarded,
>a convenient easy free service to listen to millions of songs is for NPCs
Just shut the fuck up and use your samurai sword to shave your neckbeard faggot

If you can find any of the music you listen to on spotify, you're a fucking pleb and should kill yourself

t. never used spotify
tryhard

i have used spotify. it does have an impressive selection of music for a legal service. it's not as dismaying as netflix, for instance, with its unbelievably shitty and limited selection of movies.

but spotify is still pretty limited. the more rarefied your taste the more you will feel it to be limited. for a legal streaming service it does a good job of accomodating middlebrow tastes but that's it.

Bitch you have the internet, figure it out. Contact people that do have it if you can't find a torrent/download anywhere

>>be obsessed with shoegaze/blackgaze
yikes

Spotify is shit for normie NPCs, use soulseek

>you don’t know deezloader

Attached: 401FDF46-1714-43B8-9D2B-1A45EB4988BB.gif (200x200, 1.2M)

To be fair, if it's not on Spotify, it's not likely to be on Deezer either. OP needs to just download Soulseek for all the shit they can't find on Deezloader.

It also pays artists scraps

It's a catalog service, use discogs/ youtube and if it's on spotify use that. But you're lazy as hell for not searching yourself.

Laster - Ons vrije fatum
Alter - Pendulum
Dreariness - My Mind Is Too Weak to Forget
Czarci Świt - Diabły Wzywają

Any of these maebi