Why is this eclectic album so underrated?

Why is this eclectic album so underrated?

Attached: cover.jpg (1444x1273, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RS0NGfXSz68
youtube.com/watch?v=NcSKhaQQvlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off

Because the greatest things are only ever enjoyed by a chosen few

It makes sense

Hey, you got an answer. thats GREAT. Now this question never needs to be asked again. Just like
>why is ladytron so underrated
>why is (ladytron album title) so underrated
>why is (ladytron member name) so underrated
>why dont you listen to ladytron
and so many more
this answers so many questions, so you should screencap it and whenever you feel like asking these questions just look at the screencap and feel your pseudo-superiority without having to make another thread. This is wonderful news

Calm down. I ask something as much as I want. You're not forced to answer my questions.

Remember guys, ladytronposter is a huge racist and crybaby
Racist
Crybaby

Why ask if you are going to ignore the answer?

GR8B8

because plebs could never understand this awesome music

Ladytron spammer singlehandedly ruined this band's reputation on the internet. Great job.

mu =/= the whole internet
talking about a band =/= ruining reputation

Grow up, pleb.

Attached: thatnarcissistchecklist.jpg (391x588, 95K)

I only listen to good music.

Attached: 1553105410383.jpg (440x289, 17K)

You don't

what's the tribal dudes' got to do with velocity and transhumanism?

You'd be wrong (not a surprise).

Usually I'm right (no surprise)

Btw, what do you call good music? Post names.

Ladytronspammer has never been correct about anything. That's truly a noteworthy achievement.
JS Bach, Claude Debussy, Camille Saint-Saens, Johann Strauss I, Frederic Chopin Igor Stravinsky, Aaron Copeland, etc

Based
>spammer inserts foot into mouth

>JS Bach, Claude Debussy, Camille Saint-Saens, Johann Strauss I, Frederic Chopin Igor Stravinsky, Aaron Copeland, etc
Are you so pretentious that you can't find anything worthwhile besides some classical music made ages ago? Get with the times, grandpa. Electronic music (like Ladytron) is not the devil.

>Ladytronspammer has never been correct about anything.
Translated: you just never liked my opinions. Btw it's Ladytronposter. The spammer is you: you always post the same dumb fake memes e.g. and

I didn't post either of those. Also a terrible argument like "IT'S MY OPINION!!!1" is very predictable coming from a turbo-plebeian like yourself who is too deluded to appreciate art music and only lives off of disposable, commercial, plastic garbage like ladytron.

You're speaking like a true idiotic hipster. You're way too arrogant for having such a narrow music taste (just classical music). Actually you're a narrow minded pleb who is allergic to quality electronic music like Ladytron. You call everything with a good melody "disposable, commercial, plastic garbage". You're the kind of idiot who lives in the past and rejects modern music. You're a pathetic music fan.

Attached: (You).png (361x360, 66K)

There ya go, this is what you are here for

Not an argument. Just admit it that you're a dumb classical hipster.

>You're a pathetic music fan
You're not even a music fan. You're a fan of mediocrity and banality.

I thought the cover was cringe in the miniature but it's actually quite nice in a larger format

Just admit that I’m not that user
Btw why didn’t you answer my question

>You're a fan of mediocrity and banality.
Tell that to Brian Eno, pleb.

Attached: brian-eno-phil-sharp-161216-6.jpg (2560x1700, 599K)

Brian Eno is not a raging autist. Ladytron is not one of his favorite bands. He just happened to mention them ONCE as being interesting compared to other contemporary watered down revival drivel. That doesn't make ladytron NOT watered down revival drivel. Eno has made a lot of art music that I'm positive you don't enjoy.

Calm down, raging dimwit. Brian Eno said it clearly - beyond any shadow of doubt - that Ladytron is the best of English pop music. I'm sure that Mr. Eno's opinions have far more weight than the dumb opinions of a pleb like you.

Watch it for yourself and take note: youtube.com/watch?v=RS0NGfXSz68

>Brian Eno is not a raging autist.
He isn't, but you are.

Attached: hVgiWz5.png (338x303, 34K)

You are taking what he said wildly out of context. It's a classic example of just hearing what you want to hear. I realize English isn't your first language, but goddamn are you bad at simple comprehension.

You wot, mate? English is not my first language but you better bet that I understand what Eno said. You lack basic comprehension: you claimed here :
>He just happened to mention them ONCE as being interesting compared to other contemporary watered down revival drivel
He never compared them with other artists. You're talking out of your ass. Eno said plain and simple that LADYTRON IS THE BEST OF ENGLISH POP MUSIC. Get it?

Attached: snzyw.jpg (495x345, 42K)

Best of English pop music (in his opinion) of whatever year that interview was filmed. If you think Brian Eno is stupid enough to actually claim that Ladytron is the best English pop act of all time, then clearly you're living in a fantasy land.

Eno actually said that; stop denying the evidence. Even more, he invited Ladytron to play at Opera House at a festival curated by him.
I hate it when Yea Forums keep saying that black is white or vice versa.

By the way Eno didn't mention a time frame. But because he didn't say a time you can safely assume he meant for all time. If he wanted to be more specific, he would say it (e.g. the best English pop music of the past 10 years or whatever).

>ladytronspammer posting a thread without the word "ladytron" anywhere in the OP so it avoids people's filters and appears on the catalog

If he meant all time (which is highly unlikely) then his credibility just went out the window.

Why? Because you can't stand Ladytron? Lol.

>Why ask if you are going to ignore the answer?

FYI Ladytron is based off Roxy Music's song with the same name. Brian Eno played on that song. Do you think he's not proud that a great band like Ladytron was inspired by a song where he played? He knows that Ladytron are legit great by any measure. Ladytron is simply super based.

Attached: 1443631467337.jpg (3008x2000, 1.45M)

Get your facts straight. Based Brian Ferry wrote the song, Eno made a noise.
Ferry has not spoken of this band, safe to say he doesnt care

Do you know how to read? I said:
> Do you think he's not proud that a great band like Ladytron was inspired by a song where HE PLAYED?

>Ferry has not spoken of this band, safe to say he doesnt care
I know for sure that Daniel Hunt met Bryan Ferry. At very least Ferry is aware of Ladytron.

>At very least Ferry is aware of Ladytron.
and has not mentioned them publicly. if you can infer that Eno meant for all time, then i will infer that based Brian Ferry gives no fucks

Maybe he had no reason to talk about them. Even Bryan Ferry could find something to like from the based Ladytron's discography. Ladytron make sleek pop music, just like Ferry, but more electronic. I think Ferry could dig a song like White Gold: youtube.com/watch?v=NcSKhaQQvlQ

Even if we assume Ferry hate Ladytron, that would change nothing about how I regard this band. That is just some extra stuff. Liking Ladytron is not something with an expire date.

Attached: 1538748642991.jpg (582x800, 35K)

>I think Ferry could dig a song like White Gold
thats cool that you think that, but he has given no indication of this so you are just pulling that out of your ass

if it was. it would be past it

>thats cool that you think that, but he has given no indication of this so you are just pulling that out of your ass
ladytronspammer does this constantly