Quebec is a much more emotionally mature work than David Bowie's Blackstar

Quebec is a much more emotionally mature work than David Bowie's Blackstar.

Attached: Quebec_(Front_Cover) (1).png (220x220, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCaOJtOF_HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

P-pls reply

Attached: GettyImages-1025892134-1540474657-640x606.jpg (640x606, 59K)

>implying that's a hard thing to achieve
lmao

Ween and their fans wouldn't know maturity if it hit them over the head with a sign. Blackstar isn't a very accomplished release, which is not surprising since Bowie was dying of cancer while making it, but Ween is a reddit shitpost band, there's no comparison.

>people who enjoy heartfelt fun in songs are now immature and reddit shitposters
Who hurt you, user? Let some light and fun in your life, you won't mind it. Not every band has to be filled with anger like Nine Inch Nails or what not.

being a shitpost band is a much more respectable goal than trying to be a 100% serious artist

there's a difference between writing catch and fun pop songs, and making awful sporky quirk music to make up for lack of compositional ability

You're again accusing them for being something they are not. Gene and Dean are really accomplished composers, have you even listened to The Mollusk or Quebec?

The Mollusk is exactly what I said it is. Sporkcore under a thinly veiled layer of "lol we're just EPICK FUNNEH BRO"

What the fuck is sporkcore?

lurkmore

>sporkcore
ween are goofball rock through and through, you fucking braindead invalid.

goofball rock IS sporkcore, you idiot. and even if you're going by some dumb delusional alternate definition of sporkcore, it's not like "goofball rock" is in any way better or redeemable at all, you brain dead mac demarco listener

>implying goofball rock is even on the same plane of existence as sporkcore
if you can't even register the distinct differences between the two genres with that tiny fucking shriveled raisin you call a brain then that's your problem, not mine. get your ears checked, you fucking deaf dipshit.

glad to see you've given up pretending that ween is any good at least

ween transcend mere plebeian notions of "good" vs "bad"; figures that you're incapable of comprehending such a comparatively complex concept when you've spent so much time endlessly arguing in circles with all the other dregs of Yea Forums over who is the better band.

so you mean they're so trash that you can't even call them simply "bad"
fair enough

The Argus alone surpasses anything Bowie’s ever done without the help of people like Eno. Dean and Gene’s musical composition skills far surpassed Bowie’s in only a fraction of Bowie’s extremely long career.

>he actually thinks Ween has "compositional skill"

that's just sad. Bowie rode the coattails of others for his success and even then never achieved much more than sales, but Ween never achieved anything more than being used as the music for a godawful cartoon

>being this retarded
it seems i've severely underestimated you; i swear you and that thick fucking skull of yours wouldn't know a brain cell if one waltzed up to you and socked you in the dick. fuck off this board and leave the music discussion to the people who are actually capable of thought.

lmao imagine being so mad that your favorite auditory shitposting band got called out

there have only been 2 ween songs in spongebob die

and it's still more recognition than they deserve

hey, not sperg here, i like ween because it reminds me of what it feels like to make music with friends. them having fun leads to the stupid jokes. that being said, quebec is a decently serious record (for ween) and even though they arent classically trained or whatever the fuck both gener and deaner get better sometimes in the middle of albums, and are decently talented.

imagine arguing about fucking music lmao

>tfw bowie and ween are my two favourite artists

same

I see you everywhere, Argusposter

Attached: 1469762521475.jpg (600x600, 88K)

honestly I prefer part 2 to part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=vCaOJtOF_HE

>reddit shitpost band
And this is how I know you don’t understand the band.

user, please listen to their whole discog. It will truly open your eyes, if you even truly wish to learn, that is.

No, he has a bias against them that will impede his judgement if he actually gave them a listen. He’s a lost cause.

Black Star is for roastie arthos. It says so in the Blackstar vid.
Quebec is for gentlemen.