Why are gay musicians and artists so obnoxious?

Why are gay musicians and artists so obnoxious?

Attached: ABA2552B-F995-480B-8CBE-938B7534DC5A.jpg (750x809, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7pbLArOCFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>acts like a normal human being
acts like a straight* human being

6ix9ine TAKESHI

you're afraid of homosexuality so you want to be able to forget it's there
lmoa

>retard logic

Attached: 149F42BD-2F3B-44FB-998A-383B4C6B3EE7.png (500x328, 43K)

What’s there not to be afraid of?

>first one
bootlicker cucked into heteronormativity

>second one
knows they will piss off idiots and does it to their advantage, absolutely based

homophobia doesn't mean you're "secretly gay" genius
it just means you're afraid of them

Rob Halford

Most rational people are afraid of AIDS. What’s your point?

>Okay you can be gay but you can't express, celebrate, or say it in anyway that bothers me. In fact, just act as straight and boring as possible please.

Based

homophobe lmoa

Is this Yea Forums?

Attached: 42C90BDD-C060-42B1-998F-AC00A7641C36.jpg (960x960, 85K)

How am I not getting praise for posting this?

How can you celebrate something as basic as boning someone? |or getting boned for that matter|

>straight and boring
The word you are looking for is "normal."
>NORMAL DOESN'T EXIST/NORMAL IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
Look at pic related and tell me this isn't weird and disgusting.

Attached: DiAhhYiUcAAJBlz.jpg (1025x1461, 313K)

gay people i respect: none of them
gay people i do not respect: all of them

I mean, yes. If anyone obnoxiously presents any trait of them it's going to bother me. Someone could obnoxiously present their straightness as well and it'd bother me.

See? That’s just gay

SOPHIE? what an amazing artist
who can forget BANGERS such as

Mutilate Yourself (ft. lil abomination, lil the thing, lil beral)
You are not a man (you are a thing) ft. transnigger, transchild, transspecies
I like to Molest Children ft. Bad Dragon
One Meter Dildo (is not enough) ft. HeSheIt, lil criminal
Anus is for Sex
I am GAY and I PISS and SHIT all over the place (ft. veiny dick girl)
Unisex Restroom and Raperoom ft. Tutmblr Whore
Donate to My Patreon to see my Prolapse (I demand respect) ft. Matty B Raps
I Was Born a Pervert
Your Little Boy Is Mine (I am an Abomination) ft. lil love kids, lil muhammad, lil loose asshole

>I'm interesting because I take it up the ass and gave blue hair

>We are gamers. Don't fuck with us!
OMG CRINGE
>We're here, we're queer, GET USED TO IT!
how brave :) im an ally btw

Attached: 1552725567940.jpg (565x546, 63K)

ok homo

based

youtube.com/watch?v=S7pbLArOCFE

100% agreed

>ally btw haHAA

Attached: C16ED020-8E10-453B-8847-4CCAF61DCCD5.jpg (405x550, 27K)

SOPHIE is a lesbian though?

Attached: gaertime.jpg (768x768, 99K)

you can do what you want but don't expect people to like you if you're being an obnoxious cunt
just like i don't shove my interests in everyone's face when i go out
why is this a hard to understand concept

SHUSH! HE DOESN’T KNOW!!

Attached: 1F8E087C-9283-4101-98E3-0544800A8819.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Chris Crocker is pretty famous cuz of the whole leave britney alone thing. He is kinda hot though... wonder if he’s ever topped.

>Straight people can't get AIDS

True

If you're a retard.

What's wrong with being comfortable with your sexuality? If they want to wear weird shit, how does that make them less respectful? Maybe they wouldn't have to be so vocal about it if people weren't so homophobic still.

D: excuuuuse?

very based
cringe

>What's wrong with being comfortable with your sexuality?
Nothing.
> If they want to wear weird shit, how does that make them less respectful?
Dressing like a complete retard usually makes people laugh at you, regardless of your sexuality.

Most based thing in this thread

Retard? How? It's just queer.

>stupid? how? it’s just dumb.

Morrissey
Bottom
Arca

Dumb to you maybe.

And to 98% of the population as well. I've never seen anyone take these people seriously.

>drooling all over own face while playing with my shit? dumb to you maybe.

You missed the last line of my post?

Being gay makes it so that your dick gets hard at the sight of hot lads, not lasses. Being retarded is what usually makes you unable to dress like an adequate human being

And speak with a bitchy annoying voice

funnily enough homos often fall in both categories.

Gay = mental illness MonkaHmm

Your last point is arguing that people are vocal about queer culture because of a persistent homophobia. I'm arguing that queer culture isn't perceived seriously because it is completely detached from society. There's no point in reiterating a point I made previously.

Source?

>look at another mans ass
>think ‘mmm that looks good’
>adequate human being
Do the world a favor and kys

How is it detached from society? Queer culture shouldn't exist or is stupid because you don't understand it?

The people i've talked to. You don't have to trust me, though, just go ask people what they "really" think about it.

Man, someone’s gotten cucked by a lesbo

The first one seems comfortable with his sexuality.

What about being comfortable with your clothing choice? How is the second one less respectful?

holy based

Whenever you're over assertive it shows insecurity.

I can't find these anywhere. Did she play those at a concert you went to?

Same way a straight guy who's whole persona hinges on "being straight" is a problem.

Its just the commoditization of even the most basic traits. Being gay is now a "lifestyle choice" and something that can be sold.

K, this is like the actual no joke super-seriously based

Man i bet even you don't know if your being serious or ironic at this point. Kinda like the alt right..

*acts like a human being

Because they’re literal faggots

I mean this
Is totally true. I might not like it, but it’s still true

Do most people flaunt their sexuality as if it were their personality? No, they don’t. And neither should gays.

Million times yes!

If you were comfortable in your sexuality you wouldn’t need to build your personality around it. Unfortunately a lot of these people do because they’re insecure and quite boring people deep down inside.

Being queer is like a normie’s wet dream tho. You know that no one would ever be interested in befriending you normally cuz you’re boring af so you start trying to stick out as much as possible

Straight is normal

This

>Why are gay musicians and artists so obnoxious?
They didn't used to be

Attached: workbook_12_back_1080.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

You’re right. It’s easy to wear outlandish clothes and act like a total faggot. It’s much harder to find interests and connect with those that share it. Its the reason we’re all on here while they prance about like faggots gaining all the attention they can muster.

When you represent less than 5% of the world’s population, you’re not normal by definition.

Because they suffer from mental illness
This was a hard pill to swallow for me (lol), but homosexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses and it's very evident the more time you spend around them.

This.

extremely based

Is gay

based

Queer culture is completely fabricated bullshit. All this ‘express yourself’ ‘be the real you’ is complete guff. Homosexuals in the past weren’t outlandish freaks. They were just gay. If they want to be accepted by society, why not at least meet society halfway?

They wouldn’t feel so special then

Why base your identity on your deeper personal traits when you can base it on surface level things such as your skin color, the clothes you buy, the TV shows you watch, or your sexuality? They're much easier for other people to notice and understand. After all, all that matters is how other people perceive you, right?

Bait, sarcasm or serious? MonkaS

>MonkaS
You don't belong here.

Homosexuals in the past were also demonized. They still are. And why can't you accept them for the way they are? Will your dick fall off?

I’ll accept that they’re gay. Plenty of them are normal people. Those that wear it on their sleeve can fuck off though. It’s not ‘who they are’. It’s completely manufactured

You can't control whether or not you like men, but being gay is a choice.

>Murderers in the past were also demonized. They still are. And why can't you accept them for the way they are? Will your dick fall off?

why do faggots think not acting obnoxious = boring

>Donate to My Patreon to see my Prolapse (I demand respect) ft. Matty B Raps
is Matty B still making music? I forgot about that kid

>Murdering people
>Being different
Kys you fucking retard.

well yeah generally speaking if you murder someone you are different from the rest of the non-murdering population on account of having murdered.

Being gay isn't a choice. Being a faggot is.

Generally speaking, comparing a murderer to a homosexual is borderline retarded behavior.

i ain’t comparing anything, i’m just saying.

Oh, okay well alright then.

no problem, have a nice day.

This

I hate the word homophobia.
It's not a phobia.
Why would i be scared of a faggot?

He might have AIDS and rape you

what's with all the straight normies around here? go the fuck back to your video games or whatever you degenerates

homoeroticism is the highest form of love, even the ancient greeks knew that

It's more normie to be gay at this point

But they weren’t faggots about it.

just say you're homophobic lol fuckin hypocritical child

god, pol, shut the fuck up

phoneposter fuck OFF

>pol thread thinly veiled as music discussion
You're just as bad as "why can't conservatives make good music", or that red album cover with the sjw name that I forget being posted.

yeah lol, try to be working class for one day

and that's enough to justify rampant pederasty of the time? everything you're bothered by has to do with breaking of societal norms, which on a deeper level clearly seems dangerous to you personally for some reason. if I were you, I would want to consult that with a therapist

Mate, I can’t be bothered by something that happened over two thousand years ago. I can be bothered about freaks today though. I’m not justifying anything, like it would even matter. The ancient Greeks are long gone and queer culture is here now and it’s disgusting.

why are straight people so fragile

you implied that they were fine good ol' boys, because they expressed their sexuality in a way that didn't steer far from the one that's traditional, accepted by the society at large despite what was really hidden beneath the whole farce
by the way, those who you deem to be obnoxious are usually highly aware of what emotions they evoke in those subordinate to the norms. they clearly don't cry for your acceptance if you weren't aware of it, it's so that people like you will be forced to lmao. get fucked nerd, you lose and you can't do anything about it

You must be retarded, a lot of the most loved music is by gay people and you'd never know they were gay from listening to their music. On the reverse some of the most "stereotypically gay" people always turn out to be straight and banging tons of chicks. Prince was more flamboyant in a fag way than Cecil Taylor ever was.

gay ppl are such faggots lmao

There's no act more divine than that of appreciating the body of another man.
If you're disgusted by that then frankly you're a fag.

>as straight and boring as possible
So you're literally just doing it for attention then

based tripfag

Nah Elton John is fine

>doesn't even write his own songs
yeah nah he's garbage

At least he obnoxious at least imo

because basing your identity on your personal traits makes you a much more interesting person and more accurately shows your true self

>calls one of the most corporal things one can do divine, literally the opposite of divine
Please end it

I mean I can say another dude is good looking, but him fucking me in my ass or vice versa is a straight no

It’s a fucking parade centered around aggressively displaying adult sexuality what the fuck do you think it’s going to look like idiot

William Burroughs wasn't obnoxious

nice straws bro

Sad that we have reached the point in society where it is fine to parade faggotry around so willy-nilly

>aggressively displaying adult sexuality
yeah don't do that then. be normal

Yes, they do?

I’m sorry user, this dosent appear to be music related. I’m afraid I’m going to have to arrest you. In the meantime what’s your favorite Hüsker Dü song (since you clearly know so much about gay music)? Mines celebrated summer. Pic Unrelated

Attached: D217EE0F-87B7-485A-856B-84B9095CFE69.jpg (425x570, 75K)

PDRK GET

Which makes them look like retards?

roll

Based gaynon

fuck you faggot but rolling

Let's go

I hope you guys know this shit topic gets reposted on Yea Forums,Yea Forums and probably even Yea Forums from time to time. Never fall for the jewish tricks.

based

>gay people shouldn't exist or be open about being gay
not helping your case here pal

rolareee

rol

yikes

I live in Finland r/n :-DDD

>Why are gay musicians and artists so obnoxious
name fucking one

U fagot

Because Homosexuality is the worst sin a man can do, bitches can fuck bitches cause women are stupid and are inclined to "experimentation" but men not, unless you're Freddie or Rob then it's ok.

Attached: 1549738704182.jpg (960x540, 134K)

>gay people I respect: gay people who look and act like straight people

Because you're unaware of the normally acting ones. According to you if someone's doing it right you shouldn't even know they're gay.

the extreme gays are essential for the Straights to accept the regular gays. accept extreme gayism today

Attached: excuseme.jpg (512x380, 23K)

>It’s a fucking parade centered around aggressively displaying adult sexuality
If a straight person described a fag parade this way, they'd be labeled homophobic.

EXXTRA based

>Sexuality is the focal point of their existence
>Dresses like a clown
This also applies to a lot of heterosexual artists really

imagine caring about someones profile picture or clothes

/Thread

How the fuck do you have internet in the 80s?

Poor oppresed gamer, i feel your pain :(

Based schizophrenic poster

Not sure if joking, but yes, yes they do

Underage posters need to fuck off

first world country pls

Attached: 45768979745.jpg (1169x1250, 189K)

Believe it or not, there's a biological imperative to have heterosexual relations, but even then it's less of a facet of any single straight person's personality than a faggots sexuality in comparison, unless said straight person is a nympho, and in that case it's considered an illness.

MUSIC IS FOR FAGGOTS AND DYKES, FUCK OFF STRAIGHT EDGE.

>Do most people flaunt their sexuality as if it were their personality?
yep

I bet half the homophobes in this thread have barely ever interacted with gay people. Nobody cares whether anybody’s gay anymore, calling gay people faggots just makes you sound like a complete weirdo.

being gay doesnt make you a faggot, but having opinions like yours does.

based retardbro

you sound upset. some unexpected anal leakage ruin your favorite pair of underwear or something?

you sound gay

>thinks he can identify gayness via text
you must fancy yourself an expert on the subject

reoccurring dreams

Ah now we are adding womyn into the mix as a seperate group, so as of now you mean "only flaunt your sexuality if you are straight and a man"

>gay people I do not respect
All of them, not even memeing. Kill all homos.