Pewshitpie is a faggot and kpop larper

>pewshitpie is a faggot and kpop larper
>literally bending for 4channers, now kpop tards just to explore new subs and market for his merch
and to think i made 20 fake accounts for him
unsubscribed. ALL 20. fuck this guy

Attached: pew gay pie.jpg (795x586, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3dmPMImx0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only faggots don't like BTS

It's a copy of someone else's tweet, he's just pretending to be retarded. either that or christchurch is fucking him up

Attached: 1552767803025m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>Yea Forums - Music
>Not Yea Forums - YouTubers for 12 year old girls

nah he mentions kpop many times.
>dude i love anime
>dude i love yukio mishima
>dude i love kpoop
>dude i love edgy alt right memes
>give me money, buy my merch and stuff

Attached: ghvjg.jpg (1408x902, 134K)

fuck this guy

It's so cringe to think that once a grown up retard who was squealing and screaming over video games like a little girl and doing other random horseshit is now suddenly some kind of enlightened Buddhist literati cum le redpilled free speech alt right ironic pol memester

He's this gen's Beatles f4m. They will look at him twenty years from now and say how he represented the youth and bullshit like that.

What's cringe is the second half of your sentence.

also he likes deafheaven

Go back watching TrannyPoints

who?

stop this projection you my insecure boo

Why? Do you think you should forever be a worthless piece of shit because you posted on Yea Forums?

Honestly, this subscribing thing was always unsustainable and he himself knew it because what pleases some people pisses off more and almost none of his subscribers watch his videos it seems. He doesn't even want it, he does it because his fanbase forces him to and has said so many times. The fact is any new subscriber will have a totally warped idea of who he is because he does many different things but one of those things is he's always been a massive weeb and he's loved K-Pop for years and made videos about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3dmPMImx0E

He's always followed BTS, it's just now all his other followers seem to be missing and people are debating why he did it (from theories about trying to stop people from sending death threats to people he follows to that it was just a bug caused by Twitter that he's accepted for fun).

Just cause you are stuck being a child doesn't mean others will be as well.

He wasn't a child 4-5 years ago. He was a full grown adult too

Full-grown adult is a bit of a stretch. Like 2% of people under the age of 25 are genuinely adults in the current era. He'd also never faced any struggles in life and his persona was what was bringing him success so only an idiot would have changed. It's only after he already had a big fanbase that he was able to change and adjust and only after he faced struggles of having smear campaigns that killed all his business associations that he actually had to redefine himself and take the plight of others on the platform more seriously as their representative.

>i made 20 fake accounts for him
You must be over 18 to post on this site.

Did you have a stroke?

>hey weeb 4channers, i like Yukio mishima too. buy my tshirts with random kanji
>hey Koreabooos, BTS YEAH BABY. BUY MY MERCH

Attached: jkghj.jpg (810x786, 52K)

>spread his tweets even further
He succeeded and you mad as fuck.

t. fattie larping as a LE 9YO ARMY

Attached: ava.jpg (798x745, 57K)

Nope just laughing at a retard here. I'm not subbed to pew
Just stop talking about him if he's shit lol

All this guy talks about is himself. His videos are him looking at fan art... of himself. Please stop serving his ego with no reward.

>implying there's anything wrong with any of that

Guys pewdiepie is noided, it's all fine.

Attached: 1ouxd3vfpms11.png (1080x1920, 402K)

>that insane fake account rise
>pdp again ahead
pdp shills have nothing better to do