Has there been anyone more JUST than him?

Has there been anyone more JUST than him?

Attached: 13F3EEBD-C614-4A86-B473-9141DAD4550A.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

the kids he snuck it in

hes the first trans person, i think hell be talked about for centuries.

He got #metoo'd 30 years before it was popular. Truly a visionary.

6ix9ine

Is that even his real hair

the man died a monster

Who knows, man? Michael was so weird and secretive. I'm sure the extent of his plastic surgery isn't even known by the public.

no you idiot mj was a nig nog

It's a wig. His head got burnt

its of course a wig. he got hair spray (not like hair spray, but literal synthetic hair that you spray over your bald patches) in the early 80s, see the photos, he was very self conscious about his hairline. they all are.

Its hard to believe thats the same person.

now that's just ignorant... ignorant.

Attached: Nonce.jpg (1242x1308, 168K)

imagine being a kid waking up to that shit next to u in bed. id be traumatized even if he didnt fuck or suck me.

el ayuwoki :vvvvvvVvv

If he wasn't the biggest star ever you'd never let your kid hang with a dude that looked like that lmao

i'd be scared as fuck if this guy walked past me on the street at night

id hit it with a bottle repeatedly without even asking

Attached: petey.jpg (728x485, 39K)

bad photo, he looked like this in 2009

Attached: 016.jpg (1000x1506, 293K)

Based. People just don't want to accept that he didn't look like literally his worst photo out of the several thousand later era ones there are of him.

>unchecked mental illnesses
>body dysphoria
>debilitating skin condition even though his career largely leaned on his appearance
Very JUSTed, in a very sad way.

Pretty sure his body dysmorphia came from his father’s abuse. In the Living With Michael Jackson documentary he talked about how his dad would constantly make fun of his nose and say stuff like “you didn’t get that from my side of the family”.

he is so fucked up, he was cool as an artist, but his mannerisms speech and etc.. they are all fucked up, he also completely deformed his face

i don't even care if that leaving netherland doc was a fabrication or not, it so fucking edgy either way, imagine you build something far greater than the vast majority of people could ever dream of and your subordinates turn on you after your death, it is so fucked up

Attached: Michael-Jackon-dangles-baby.jpg (540x494, 70K)