In 20 years y’all mothafuckas gonna say this is a masterpiece

In 20 years y’all mothafuckas gonna say this is a masterpiece

Attached: 34718D86-F30A-4DE8-B600-96457A8D1C31.jpg (640x640, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HDBliDP1Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah but only the version with the selly-ester watts field

Shut up, retard. MGMT is a terrible pop act, I can't wait for them to be forgotten like every other top 40 shitfest.

They made one of the most influential pop albums of the 2000s. Sorry bud

siberian breaks wants a word with you

As if that's a good thing, who the fuck wants to influence pop? Who the fuck wants to MAKE pop? Absolutely shit music is all these hacks have ever made.

It is a masterpiece, just a really low key one.

checked and based

Get with the times, boomer.
youtube.com/watch?v=2HDBliDP1Dk

What I like about them is their laissez faire aesthetic. They were a band you didn't expect much out of, which allowed them to branch out more. It's been an interesting progression.

I come here very rarely. Its nice I get to see an MGMT thread just about everytime. I still dont get the meme about the selly ester watts

>disliking a pop act that's been stale since 2007 makes me a boomer
Silence, nigger

>wattd

So you’re saying they were good once?

wrong album stupid faggot
pic related deserves to be remembered

Attached: cover.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Retard everyone and their grandmothers have came around and praises this album(as it should be). Not the case yet for S/T

>Retard everyone and their grandmothers have came around and praises this album(as it should be)
true, but it's not considered a classic (just yet). you nancyboy poofter!

they're first 2 albums are great

anyone who disagrees is a contrarian faggot

I like this one cause they name drop TVP.

dude this album sucks so fucking bad. i'll never understand why its get shilled so much on this board. its probably the same dumbass posting it over and over agai- oh wait its you!

Congrats is the best rock album of the decade and many people feel the same way

I assure you there are at least 4 of us here

retarded and/or bair

Been saying the same for years, Mystery Disease is one of the greatest songs about addiction ever written fight me

fucking why tho?

Cause you dumb! ha! memes! lol I'm so funny!1

Its been said time and time again.
Their first two albums were incredible. Their self-titled and Little Nigger Age one were horrible.
You could pick a song or two off the horrible ones, but their first ones were incredible, top to bottom.

It's a solid psych-pop album. It doesn't feel like a "homage" to 60s psych, it felt fresh and modern at the time. Siberian Breaks and Flash Delirium are both SOTD contenders

What don’t you like about the album?

the instrument sounds are awful. lyrics are try-hard stupid sounding shit. dont get me wrong, I loved their first album. now that was a album that was fresh at the time of release. congratulations is a good song. I thought that when I first heard it 10 years ago. but there are no other songs on the album that are interesting in any way. what am I supposed to be listening for?

I find the instrumentation and synths the best part of the album. Well produced and mixed. The lyrics are pretty simple and quirky, compared to Oraculars post apocalyptic island youth lyrics and themes. Try giving it another shot. It’s not an instant listen but there are lots of new beautiful melodies and hooks that are there on every listen

A Good Sadness and Mystery Disease are incredibly good songs, some of their best. The rest of the album is nothing special imo

Based

Yea Forums will not exist in 20 years

we're always one step behind him, he's

BRIAN ENO

what does mgmt stand for? mostly gay music, terrible? lmao

anybody noticed the selly-ester watts field

This album will be considered a cult classic. Experimental and still melodically interesting as all hell. Siberian breaks is a master piece. and the back story behind it will cement it as a legendary album.

>I still dont get the meme about the selly ester watts
No one did; all we knew was that we were >wattd

WRONG

Is he staring at a birdcage cuz he's under mind control?

I already do

Management

i found a whistle is just donovan's atlantis but other than that sure it's okay

It’s more like Fade into you by mazzy star

I would say oracular spectacular is a masterpiece rather than the self titled.

Anyway, I'll see them in Tucson in May :)

Mystery disease and plenty of fish in the sea are severely underrated