Didn't see this album in the catalog

Didn't see this album in the catalog

Attached: mellon-collie-and-the-infinite-sadness---cover-art_custom-a7b8e04bc3d49db97a1d9aea22fd04581200e417-s (900x900, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHqdZbFYwq4
youtube.com/watch?v=JnErNCI7ZTw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOmGsEFSBc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WANNA GO FOR A RIDE

Attached: -the-smashing-pumpkins-infinite.jpg (500x500, 54K)

LOVE IS SUICIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really wish this album had more tracks like Tonight, Tonight. I love the orchestral sound in it and I think it fits the album art's aesthetic so well

>Shake down 1979
>cool kids never have the time
Anyone who can listen to that rhythm and not bob their head doesn’t possess a soul

Attached: C32E855A-2795-4D30-B92C-58365EC23282.jpg (354x286, 15K)

The first song on the album

perfect album, blue disc > red disc all day long though

where boys fear to tread is one of my favorite songs

doom sound effects in there right 1:20 ish youtube.com/watch?v=NHqdZbFYwq4

The 5 tracks after XYU are so good
Farewell and Goodnight is the best album close ever.

GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE
TO EVERY HOUR IN EVERY DAY

Comfy ending

After playing that Columbine Massacre RPG I've never been able to dissociate the chiptune cover of JellyBelly from the original

jellybelly has the most advanced middle 8 or whatever in pop rock history. bi-corg really flexes his dick as does jimmy chamberlin on that track.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnErNCI7ZTw
thanks i didn't know this existd

I myself haven't heard this in years, really takes me back.

i got banned from netphoria for transphobia so I'm bumping this thread

Attached: corgan_tweets.jpg (522x351, 43K)

Dar'cy is a nudist

wait what? Please explain.
also, checked

What is she up to?

Why doesn't Yea Forums appreciate the Pumpkins like they do Neutral Milk Hotel?

I think it's cuz a lot of people hate Corgan himself. He's been a prick about multiple things over time (albeit, I've come to understand and sympathize with certain things over time). It's hard to deny such a good album though.

PORCELINA OF OOOOCEANS BLUE

This album stirs something inside me. Feelings of lost youth or whatever maybe. Looking at the cover gives me a feeling of momentary reenchantment and nostalgia. No other band does this to me. What is it with SP, that makes it almost 'magical' at times?

I don't know. You listen to this album and it's like out of everything in life, this actually matters to you. Like the cover is perfect because the feeling is looking into the stars in space and it's a frighteningly large expanse, but you feel safe at the same time, safer and more content than you've ever felt doing anything else in life. Like doing tasks for years and years day in day out building a life, but none of that matters, but this matters overwhelmingly and without question. The album isn't a concept album according to Corgan but emotionally it is. There's a few parts where this really hits in the album, like WITHOUT A CARE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD in Porcelina of the Vast Oceans for example, and you have plenty of moments in the album where it really hits you and you kinda feel it on a deep level. So yeah I definitely agree.

Billy's idea for the album was a farewell to his youth.
it's the final goodbye to all of his childhood and teenage years

I am fairly certain it was the last time he wrote about his troubled youth.

youth is wasted
ON
THE

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGG

Attached: 0E6F379C-A62F-46D4-9A24-3083A7C3A53C.jpg (746x541, 45K)

are those doom sound effects????

yeah, never really thought of it, but its super in depth. definitely a genius bridge from corgan.

Is it a fact?

>speak to me in a language I can hear

every fucking time bros

Attached: feel.gif (696x478, 826K)

LIVING MAKES ME SICK
SO SICK I WISH I'D DIE

WITHOUT A CARE IN THIS WHOLE WOOOORLD

Underrated song? Top 3 from the album for me desu

youtube.com/watch?v=kOmGsEFSBc8

very underrated, forgot how much i loved this one