What do you think is the best Elliott Smith song?

What do you think is the best Elliott Smith song?

Attached: elliott-smith-rex.jpg (968x681, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJJT00wqlOo
youtube.com/watch?v=lL6f419zXj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meat is murder

Stickman

Twilight is a personal fav
It might be St. Ides Heaven, that hook is one of the best things I've ever hood

it changes too often.
right now it's punch and judy.
the way the instrumentation comes together with his singing and the lyrics is such a cathartic blow.

Honestly whichever one I discover most recently becomes my favorite. Right now its St Ides Heaven. My least favorite would probably be Say Yes, and even that is still pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=lJJT00wqlOo

Speed Trials

my favorite is either satellite or pitselel

christian brothers

Lately its No Name #1

King’s Crossing.

Elliott is pretty much like The Beatles, though, where the first half of his career and the latter half might as well be completely different artists. Overall, I prefer his first three albums.

good to go

what makes you say that? His later stuff doesn't feel super different to me, just more produced

between the bars. completely generic answer but it's that way for a reason. perfection.

birthday boy. wait...

nah he's right they feel like totally different artists
even his vocals sound different on the later albums. they're more deep and emotionally raw (like he's singing with a sore throat or a cold sometimes) on the earlier albums and more light and poppy on the later stuff (which, granted, is still pretty heavy stuff at times)

Alameda

The Biggest Lie

Roman Candle

youtube.com/watch?v=lL6f419zXj4

Everybody Has It

good picks

No Name #4

Condor Ave.
That guitar line is so fucking good

Kiwi Maddog 20/20
I'm yet to find another song like it.

Ive been listening to pretty much nothing but Elliott the past 5 months and it changes almost daily.
Right now the songs Im enjoying most are:

>Single File
>St Ides Heaven
>A Distorted Reality Is Now A Necessity To Be Free
>A Passing Feeling
>Happiness
>Everything Reminds Me Of Her
>Angel In The Snow
>Tomorrow Tomorrow
>Condor Ave

If I had to pick one it would probably be Happiness though since I am learning to play it on guitar at the moment and it's quite challenging but incredibly satisfying

Rose Parade