Literally their worst album, maybe tied with yots but damn is it close. who tf likes this...

Literally their worst album, maybe tied with yots but damn is it close. who tf likes this? the jenny death half is decent at best, and notm is complete ass

Attached: The_Powers_That_B_cover_art.jpg (220x220, 23K)

>notm is complete ass
alright total bait thread. nothing to see here folks.
/thread

you were 1/3 right. notm sucks. yots is their third best, right after jenny death. fuck you.

He's right you know

bait

Literally their worst album. If you like it you actually dont understand dg

>notm is complete ass
What a dogshit opinion.

thank you for coming to the board to announce to us all that you are a mouth breathing moron

quit typing like a niglet

>yots is their third best, right after jenny death
what's their best then?

fpbp

I don't know, man. I like at least half of it. NOTM is one of the best rap albums ever made. Jenny Death is boring shite, like the rest of their discography.

BP>TPTB

if you appreciate notm you should at a minimum appreciate what they're doing on steroids and government plates

government plates is based

not him but steroids

Sorry, forgot about Steroids. That one's pretty great. Govt Plates had a few good tracks too, but overall it was a bit unmemorable for me.

IT'S SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

Literally retarded.

him, exmilitary.

NOTM is one of the greatest albums of all time

4th best of all time for me.

Nah this album as a whole just works so well for me. I like the contrast between notm and Jenny death quite a bit. Glitchy and extreme at first, and then emotionally overflowing afterwards. Really, Jenny Death blows my mind and On GP gives me goosebumps.
This album really feels like their most complete effort so far, aside from money store and maybe yots

>he lists and makes hyerarchies of his tastes
LOL @ u

i never see love for centuries of damn and i think its top grips

>literally their worst album
>implying fashion week does not exist

fashion week is comfy

fashion week owns pleb