Why is no one here talking about the new Grimes announcement

Why is no one here talking about the new Grimes announcement
instagram.com/p/BvNqgDcAMPK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ze8r5w5d8o8u

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-201011_Instagram.jpg (1080x1340, 383K)

FUCK YOU

J U S T
U
S
T

gross music

>she wrote on her face too look like a SoundCloud rapper
What a trend-hopping poser lmao

Because I listen to music with my ears and not my dick

Qt

Because she's not that popular round here anymore.
People also don't make grimeth-threadth anymore.

I miss those days :(
Grimes threads used to be my favorite part of Yea Forums

Poor girl needs a nice comb. :(

she needs a bath and a spanking

Fuck off already you ridiculous waifufag

Grime threads stopped when she started dating Elon Musk forever outing all the grimefags for being only waifufags that liked to jerk off to grime's pics because nobody actually enjoys her shit music.

Then start them again, user.
Nothing is stopping you!

i'm re-listening to art angels and even though i actually like it (after not listening to it in a long while) the album version of realti makes me wonder how much better this entire album would have been without everything being filtered through a self-conscious K-pop sound.

honestly, it makes me less excited for an "ethereal nu-metal" album because she's just taking decent songs and processing them through an aesthetic.

yes, i'm an incel white nationalist terrorist.

I hope our grimey is sleeping well

Attached: 1539378877930.jpg (854x480, 54K)

lol

No, they stopped when she started dating Elon Musk and everybody started doing nothing but shitposting about it in every Grimes thread that I started making me decide to start my own grimes board elsewhere instead

with the dregs

Attached: clairo is fricking metal.jpg (901x1200, 165K)

Well, on paper this would definitely get a big yikes but it's the same alter-ego shtick she used for Art Angels and that turned out to be a good record. Tentative interest.

>anymore

she tries to be normie but she will always be that weird anime girl who is into drugs and russian history

you say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 1530159292828.jpg (542x542, 102K)

I'm glad the Grimes threads have died off. Now we need to do the same with the Kpop fags.

How about the Hayleyfags?

Pretty much any waifufag thread.