youtube.com/watch?v=HzKp0eouGQA
youtube.com/watch?v=zE_fXSkvehg
youtube.com/watch?v=DiSVQRNJm4o
youtube.com/watch?v=fufJp37goJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=GEgJ5ToLogY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself then

me thinkan about jah

Attached: sad spongebob.jpg (583x529, 45K)

bro come off it. dude made generic music. nobody deserves to die that young but he wasn't a legend.

iktf vro. His music saved me in my darkest time, I wish I could have thanked him

S

His music was a lot more unique and experimental than 90% of rapper today

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: xxxspiredzzzz.jpg (225x225, 6K)

t. never actually listened to his music
i'd be hard pressed to find anyone that made anything close to X's combo of vicious violent core with emo acoustic folk

Get over it. X was talent wasted on a shit genre.

This is the worst pasta in the history of Yea Forums. It's not edgy, it's not funny and it's not even ironic. The braindead zoomer who originally typed that bullshit out was 100% serious.

Attached: 1552792789409.png (750x631, 735K)

He sounds like the worst of either genres

So he lost to Naruto. Go cry me a fucking river, you edgy faggot.

>Imagine being this wrong

it's 100% accurate retard
Tupac died because of dumb gang shit
X died because of clout shit. His killers were flexing the LV bag they stole from him the next day on socials

This. So much this.

his music wasn't generic, but he was an asshole. not that that means he deserved to die or even that we are better off without him (i won't disagree with anyone on this though), it just means he wasn't the saint people pretend he is by worshiping him.

this

it's ok if you don't like it. you can at least admit he wasn't generic

By listening to this album, you are literally, and I cannot stress this enough, literally entering my mind. And if you are not willing to accept my emotion and hear my words fully, do not listen. I do not value your money; I value your acceptance and loyalty. Here is my pain and thoughts put into words. I put my all into this in the hopes that it will help cure, or at least numb, your depression. I love you. Thank you for listening. Enjoy.

That's just what happens when someone dies. Tupac wasn't a saint either but people act like he was some holier than thou person who did no wrong. He was just as bad if not worse than X as a person

he had something going with his original raw soundcloud style. but once he dropped 17 he lost any of that originality. he completely sold out.

That dispute at least had some gravitas to it, plus the assassin never getting caught leaves more to our imaginations. X was a dumb asshole and he was killed by another dumb asshole over something incredibly petty and insignificant. What's considered to denote "clout" will be completely different in 4-6 years, just as it was 4-6 years ago.

I know. his albums are dogshit. his soundcloud files are some of the best modernised hip hop I've ever heard

Take this shit to twitter, nobody genuinely gives a shit about "clout" on here.

>As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout.
>The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.
youtube.com/watch?v=utZR_YOcdGw
7:35
Nice plagiarism faggot.

HOLY SHIT HE'S BACK

Attached: D1AC2wDUYAA9BB2.jpg (674x1200, 106K)

Nice falling for an obvious copypasta, faggot

Newfag, please leave

t. 15 years old

His cousin set up his death
In the security footage taken his cousin fucking nails out the car and the attackers do nothing about it

i dont get it, people genuinely feel like he's a legend or whatever but i dont see it, at all. Maybe its because i was 20 years old when he started out in 2016 but i didnt like him that much then and im indifferent know.

whats the thing that draws all these kids to him

i miuss lhis lil nug lie you wqibt beliv

What clout do they get from wasting bullets on his cousin?

My sister is a huge fan of him. She says it's because of his relatable lyrics, versatility and personality

>whats the thing that draws all these kids to him
same reason people like linkin park

Yeah no.

he makes music for outcasts and depressed kids
clearly you're too normie to understand

The story is actually a cautionary tale about keeping $50,000 cash in a purse

>bitch lies about abuse
>x is forced on house arrest, can't leave state
>stuck with niggers in a poorfag zone
>gets shot

Around blacks, never relax

yes. you always need to remember

HE DINDU NUFFIN

I GOT GLACIAL WHITE ICE
AND MY BITCH RACK NICE
AND I DO FIGHT DYKES
RIDE MY DICK LIKE A BIKE

Attached: 652B66B5-02DF-4E34-925B-5A4A6750D6B7.jpg (391x274, 19K)

COCAINE FOR MY BREAKFAST
HOLD MY PISTOL AMBIDEXTROUS

Attached: singing anime.png (640x480, 105K)

>he makes music for outcasts and depressed kids
so do tons of artists doesn't mean its good

Lol no he didn't

>relatable lyrics, versatility and personality
>versatility
either he's singing or screaming. thats not that versatile. he does have a personality but he was pretentious as fuck when he was alive

fpbp

stop this pasta please god

it wasn't really generic, it was just terrible

>tfw finally got sick of hearing my favorite songs by him
i hate this stupid world

>Can we admit that this man's whole career started off his mugshot combined with his name?
On March 30, 1995, Saunders began drawing at least one self-portrait every day for the rest of his life. For 11 days in 2001, Saunders conducted an experiment in which he ingested or inhaled a different intoxicant every day and created a self-portrait under the influence documenting the effects of his altered perception. "Under the Influence" is a set of 91 self-portraits from his project that Saunders created on drugs and alcohol. The idea came to him in August 2001 when he swallowed a Valium, then Butalbital, a barbiturate, the following day. Over one period Saunders took 18 drugs in 11 days."It was too much," he says. "It was self-abuse. I wasn't in the best of places mentally." Saunders never paid for any of the drugs; they were largely gifted by people in his tenement building. The list makes for a heady cocktail: morphine, psilocybin mushrooms, Geodon, Percocet. Then there was computer duster, bath salts, huffed lighter fluid. "It's very easy to sensationalize it," Saunders says, reflecting on his portraiture's appeal."It's very easy for people to say 'This is your face on this drug, this is your face on that drug.' I can say 'This is my face when I worked at McDonald's when I was 30' -- a grown man working in the kitchen at McDonald's. I've got my face on that too. But people, they're just not as interested."

youtube.com/watch?v=jw58SyZm21U

Attached: Copypasta.jpg (480x600, 50K)

this is my favourite copypasta

Idk man, I wasn't even a big fan of him but he was definitely versatile.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR5IoJgM0dM

youtube.com/watch?v=4qvYsQZvqOY

youtube.com/watch?v=L6rmGTWB6Qc

youtube.com/watch?v=n8p4aUDVeh8

youtube.com/watch?v=jrch8Pf_fJU

None of these sound similar at all. They could all be from different artists

no shit he was versatile. retards like to come post negative comments in X threads when they clearly haven't listened to his output
this dude is just parroting what he read from others without ever actually listening to X

Why does that interview hit me right in the feels?

>muh geneva is a lying hoe
Fuck off.

at least pac made great music :/

I can list off 10 amazing X songs for every decent Pac song. Dude Pac is a total joke to real rap fans, he's just normie shit you put on a wall poster and sell at Spencers

Name them then.

Attached: x.png (727x699, 35K)

Honest question: X's best songs were his SoundCloud bops. Why the FUCK did he make faggy bullshit as soon as he was signed?

you only get one chance at this fame thing, and he wasn't going to miss his. sorry you didn't like his albums, I still think there's great shit in there
but he also put out his christmas EP in between his albums so it seemed like he still planned on feeding his OG soundcloud fans through side projects

Attached: x yachty rocky.jpg (540x608, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8qmsG43X1gM

youtube.com/watch?v=75GPsmB58sA

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZCGUeBjddo

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKp0eouGQA

youtube.com/watch?v=zE_fXSkvehg

youtube.com/watch?v=DiSVQRNJm4o

this

he shouldnt have been driving around in a bmw then. that only attracts attention in places like that. youd think hed know that having grown up in the hood

X's friends (including Denzel) kept urging him to leave Florida yet he refused. Why?

If anything his behaviour and arrogance are what caused his death.

He was such a charismatic sociopath and stans fell for him like cult members lmao

You are an imbecile to the highest degree. I hope you choke and die

Jah's friends all said he was something else. Why would they all sing praises of him if they "knew" he was a "sociopath?"

Geneva is still a lying hoe bitch. Fuck that lying slut.

kek

Attached: 54194687_365955383995261_1345929410674425856_n.png (800x600, 443K)

>victim blaming

>describes songs as "bops"
>thinks he has any say in what's faggy

user, i have news for you

I pity his son.
Not only will he grow up with a dead, famous father, but that fucking name.
Gonna be bullied for sure.

I think he worst part is he's getting memed even as a baby

Gaycum

youtube.com/watch?v=fufJp37goJ0

>2019... I am forgotten.

he stopped making good music long before he got merked, if that’s any consolation

As he should be.

the only person I know from this picture is Ian Connor

UHHH UHHH NIGGY NIGGY STIFFY BLICKY WOOOOO

>clout
STOP. USING. THIS. TERM.

>Imagine listening to xxxtentacion and having the face to post on a music board

Attached: 1552608415850.jpg (517x768, 195K)

I know this thread is mostly bait, but is anyone else genuinely upset we didn't get to see how he'd grow? He was already experimenting with his sound (note: not quite innovating, but he was at least jumping around) I have no doubt that he would have made some interesting music as he matured. Part of me wants to know if he'd've ended up like a more extreme Tyler

Kill yourself for posting this please.

His music was anything but generic for a modern rap artist, you really don’t know shit

Not rap. Even dr suess dropped harder bars than the crap out now

you all cant deny he has talent his son was just born and already dropping some of the greatest music of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=GEgJ5ToLogY

not a big loss for music

Attached: 1434522187471.jpg (543x405, 141K)

not a big loss for music

>you all cant deny he has talent
yes we can faggot
and (You)ing the whole thread just makes you look desperate and stupid

I miss this lil g

not a big loss for music

I never cared for any other death, except this as far as celebrities go. It's weird, I discovered him in 2016 just a tad before Look At Me started getting buzz.

His soundcloud stuff was so good, albums not so much sadly. Shame he died, I think he really would have been good for music.

Miss you vro.

one-eye

I thought his name was pronounced Geh-kyu-may. What a tragedy.

He did do some genuine metal songs without rapping, I wonder if he would have done that some more.

NIGGER DIED
NOBODY CRIED

I miss that little coon nigger like you wouldn't believe to.

kill yourself

Spootlight uh, Moonlight uh

bryan lewis saunders is a legend desu

F

I just like the angry x

Generic mumble rap.

Beat his pregnant wife to a pulp.

This is like crying if tekashi or lil pump died.

Who the hell comes to a thread just to type “S”

lil pump never did shit to anyone, kill yourself

Lil pump did a figurative shit on the music industry with his 'music', along with other 'musicians' such as paedophile Tekashi69 and wife beater XXXtentacion.

me when jah died

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

you should probably kill yourself desu

No it doesn't

Attached: IMG_20171026_065446.jpg (329x406, 18K)

kill yourself

Attached: 1532233827898.jpg (817x602, 72K)